02N Dwarka | 01N Somnath
- Dwarkadhish Temple
- Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple
- Nageshwar Shiva Temple
- Bhait Dwarika
- Rukshamanee Mandir
- Gomti Ghat
- Bhadkeshwar Mahadev Mandir
- Sudama Setu (Sudama Bridge)
- Shri Swaminarayan Mandir
- Gopi Talab
- Kirti temple at Porbandar
- Madhavpur beach
- Shree Somnath Jyotirling Temple
- Bhalka Tirth
- Gita Mandir
- Triveni Sangam
- Panch Pandav Gufa
- Lakshmi narayan Temple
- Kamnath Mahadev Temple
Afternoon arrive at Rajkot Airport and drive towards the Dwarika. Reaching at Dwarka would undoubtedly raise a sensation of Lord Krishna everywhere in your environment. The first place to visit is the Dwarkadhish Temple moving forward to Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple and Nageshwar Shiva Temple you would return back to rest overnight.
Starting fresh on the Devabhoomi you would then start travelling for Bhait Dwarika a journey by road and crossing the sea you reach at the beautiful place of lord Krishna. You also won’t miss out from the places like Rukshamanee Mandir, Gomti Ghat, Bhadkeshwar Mahadev Mandir, Sudama Setu (Sudama Bridge), Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Dwarkadish temple, Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, Dwarka and Gopi Talab and overnight stay at Dwarka.
Morning after breakfast will drive to Somnath. En route visit Kirti temple at Porbandar and Madhavpur beach. Arriving at Somnath you would undergo a strange feeling of devotedness towards the Lord Shiva who is known as Mahadev i.e., Lord of the Lords in Hindu religion. The first place in Somnath you would visit is the Grand Somnath Temple situated by the side of sea. You cannot deny your amazement by seeing the chalukyan art and architecture of the temple.
After breakfast before drive to next destination will visit Bhalka Tirth and continuing to the places like Gita Mandir, Triveni Sangam, Panch Pandav Gufa, Lakshmi narayan Temple, Kamnath Mahadev Temple and all those associated places in Somnath and after that proceed to Rajkot and drop at Airport.
Package Inclusions & Exclusions
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar on MAP basis.
- 01 Room on double sharing + 01 Extra Bed.
- 08 Years child without bed.
- 03 Breakfast + 03 Dinner.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by a Pvt Air-conditioned vehicle (AC Innova Crysta)
- Toll charges, Parking, Driver Allowance & Fuel Cost
- Above rates is inclusive of Government Tax (GST 5%)
- Entrance Fee to any sites.
- The Statue of Unity & other tickets in Kevadia.
- Gir Safari Permit at Sasan Gir.
- Jeep & Tour Guide Charges at Sasangir for Gir Safari (Directly payable by the Guest at the Spot only)
- Tips to Guides / Chauffeurs
- Lunch, Dinner or any extra meal not mentioned on the above inclusions /program during the tour.
- Early check in or Late check-out charges.
- All items of personal nature.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the inclusion
Terms & Conditions
- Total 1200 KM blocked. Extra KMs are chargeable.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has been made yet, Rooms are subject to Availability.
- Standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is10:00Hrs.
- Breakfast is not included on day of arrival and the hotels will charge extra for the same.
- Vehicle will be given Point to Point as per itinerary.
- Gir Safari Permit & Statue of Unity Tickets can be issued by us, which are Subject to Availability with Extra Cost, if not mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Jeep & Tour Guide Charges at Sasangir for Gir Safari (Directly payable by the Guest at the Spot only)
- Akshar Dham Temple in Gandhinagar remain closed on every Mondays. Therefore, plan your date accordingly.
- Statue of Unity and all other sightseeing’s in Kevadia remain closed on every Mondays. Therefore, plan your dates accordingly.
- Best time to visit Bhuj/ Kutch is October to March and Rann Utsav Festival in Kutch starts from November to February every year.
- Gir Jungle Safari remain closed from June to September every year during Monsoon.
- Devalia Park at Sasangir remains closed on every Wednesday.
- Laxmi Villas Palalce at Vadodara remains closed on every Monday and Public Holidays.
- Place like Kirti Mandir at Porbandar, Kalo Dungar & Mata No Madh at Kutch, Pavagadh Temple and Temples at Junagadh, guest have to use local transportation to reach the destination as our vehicle is allowed till Parking only at these destinations.
- Ropeway Tickets for Girnar should be pre-booked a day prior to the visit to the destination.
- GST is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
- Receipt of 30% of the Package Value in Advance.
- Full Payment must be done before 10 Days of Travelling.
- For Booking of Tents in Statue of Unity Tent City / White Rann Resort & Rann Utsav-The Tent City at Kutch, 100% Payment is to be paid on the Time of Confirmation.
- During Festive Season, if the travel dates are falling under Diwali/Christmas/New Year or any other festival Dates then 100% Payment is required at the Time of Confirmation.
- If Air Ticket is included in the Package, then Full Cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the Time of Booking.
- All the Payment procedures has to be cleared atleast 02 Day Prior to Guest Arrival. NO CASH Payment will be accepted on Arrival as per our company’s policy.
- The Payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Google Pay, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The Payment can also be made by Debit/Credit Cards with Extra Cost of 2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.
- Once the Invoice is generated, No further Discounts will be entertained.
- If the Agent/Guest requires GST Input Invoice, in that case Agent/Guest have to provide their GST Certificate at the time of Confirmation. No Amendment will be entertained after the completion of Tour.
- In case of any Cancellations, please refer to Cancellation Policy below and Refund will be processed within 07 working days as per the terms in Bank Account only.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the Availability. If the suggested Hotels are NOT available at the Time of Confirmation, then we will provide you the similar option for the same before confirming any hotel.
- For above mentioned, the Package Cost may vary based on the Hotels options selected or based on the Room Category available.
- Confirmation of the Package is subject to Receipt of 100% Payment i.e., 50% of the Payment as Advance and Balance to be Paid before 10 Days of your Tour starts.
- Once the Tour Starts, NO CHANGES / AMENDMENTS are possible which will affect the tour i.e Change of Hotels or Vehicles (without a genuine reason) or Change of Destinations / Sightseeing’s or Adding of Destinations / Sightseeing’s.
- All the agents/guests are strongly recommended to check and verify their booking thoroughly once they receive the e-mail confirmation from Lapwing Vacations Pvt. Ltd. Please contact our travel experts if there is any incorrect or incomplete information, which needs to be altered or changed. In case of any changes or amendments, certain elements of the holiday package are non-refundable. We cannot be held responsible if inaccuracies are not notified by the passenger within 1 day of sending out the booking confirmation.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the Arrival Date of the Land Packages/ Hotel Booking/ Transportation: No Retention Charges.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the Arrival Date of the Land Packages/ Hotel Booking/ Transportation: 50% Retention.
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the Arrival Date of the Land Packages/ Hotel Booking/ Transportation or Non-Utilization of the same: 100% Retention.
- With regards to Booking of Tents at Statue of Unity & Kutch Rann Utsav, Cancellation formalities will be applicable as per their policy. We will not be liable for the same.
- For Diwali/Christmas/New Year or any other Festive Months, Cancellation of the booking will not be entertained and if done then the payment is non-refundable i.e. Cancellation during Festive Season will be 100% Retention.
- Due to COVID-19, Any Cancellation due to these reasons, will be liable for refund as per Hotel Policy only. In that case, if the Hotel offers us the Credit Note, then we are bound to provide you with the same.
- Please Note: If in case of Air Ticket Cancellation – Charges will be as per Airline Company Policy (Please Check before booking the Tickets) Lapwing Vacations are not liable for any charges taken by Airlines for any cancellations or changes. If Airline Reschedule the Time or Date of any flight due to which if further tour gets effected, we will not be liable to make any changes in the Land Package and there will not be any reimbursement for the same.
Terms & Conditions:
- The above Itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the Agent/Guest. All other services which are not Paid by the Agent/Guest to the Company are suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that services or Pay the Cost for the same.
- Check-In and Check-Out Timing of the Hotel will be according to the Timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any Loss or Additional Cost incurred by the Guest while taking the Tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the Tour.
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well-being.
- Preponing or postponing a confirmed tour may result in supplement cost depending on individual Hotel & Transport Policies.
- It is not advisable to travel during night, if necessary, it will be charged extra.
- Any cause arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, strikes, etc. to be borne by client which is directly payable on the spot.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities/ weather condition is Non-Refundable.
- Meals provided at the hotel (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) are based on a set menu and are on a buffet system basis. Anything other than the set menu will be charged extra. In room dining will be at an additional cost and has a different menu altogether. For any food related service issue, we will not be responsible.
- Any Entrance Tickets / Activities can be booked directly at different prices by guest in the destination point. Company & Drivers will not be responsible for any cost fluctuations.
- The holiday package cost might fluctuate during peak dates, due to festivals or holidays or other high occupancy dates.
- If some of the sightseeing/attractions stated in the first day of the itinerary remains unvisited due to lack of time, then we will try to cover those in the next day. But if due to lack of time or Public / Sightseeing holiday, if again that sightseeing remains unvisited even after the changes made, then there will not be any reimbursement.
- On Monday almost all the major Sightseeing’s are closed. If your arrival is on Monday, we will try to modify the itinerary within the allotted days, but still some places may remain unvisited and we won’t take responsibility of the same.
- All services will be as per those specified / confirmed and paid for as per Service Vouchers. If you avail any service which is not included in the Holiday package or get yourself upgraded, then the payment for the same will have to be cleared by Agent/Guest directly.
- In case of holiday packages where a minimum number of passengers have been indicated by the passenger, any increase or decrease in the number of passengers may result in change of the total holiday package cost.
- No refunds will be provided for unused transportation mentioned in the itinerary for voluntary modifications made by the traveller or missed by them. No partial refunds or credits will be provided for any unused services on the tour.
- The KMs mentioned are blocked on basis of the Days of Travel and if travel done by guest is within or lesser than the Blocked KMs or Passengers not using all the KMs as mentioned in the package, then in that case it will not be given a cash equivalent or reduction/ concession in their tour package.
- Please note that you are visiting a place which has limited facilities and therefore you may have some inconvenience although we would try our best to make your tour hassle free.