avg per person
A veritable melting pot of the old and the new, Hyderabad, also known as the City of the Nawabs, is a city that exudes an old-world charm of its own while still coexisting with the rapidly growing onslaught of commercialization in perfect harmony. Steeped in history, Hyderabad is home to old mosques and bazaars lined parallelly alongside swanky new office buildings and malls, and it is these very contrasts – these glimpses into the city’s rich past with inherent promises of an even better future – this is what exactly makes Hyderabad a city worth visiting. Maybe even more than once.
Arrive at Hyderabad, the Park City of India. Meet and transfer to Hotel. After freshen up proceed for sightseeing of this beautiful city with a visit to Birla Mandir, Birla Planetorium, Necklace Road, Sanjeevayya Park (to see the country’s biggest Tricolour), visit Selfie Point on Tankbund, Imax, NTR Gardens, Snow World (World’s biggest & India’s First & the best Snow Theme park), Boating at Lumbini Park on Hussain Sagar Lake to get a closer look at the mighty Buddha statue (made of single piece of stone), & enjoy the best Laserium Show of the Country. Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Get ready for unlimited fun, thrill and excitement. At Ramoji Film City fun never ends. Seek adventure, create magical memories and discover the world full of imagination and fantasies. Extraordinary attractions, enthralling events, food courts, shopping and more - Ramoji Film City is the place to be for a great holiday experience. Evening free for shopping & leisure. Over night Stay at hotel.
After Breakfast visit the magnificent “Charminar”, (World famous landmark of Hyderabad), square edifice of granite, Makkah Masjid, South India's largest Masjid & visit Chowmohalla Palace, rest of the day free for shopping at Laad Bazaar, (the famous bazaar for Hyderabadi lacquer stone-studded and glass bangles – Shopping Paradise for Ladies). tvisit the Salar Jung Musuem (largest one man collection of antiques), by Mir Yousuf Ali Khan Salar Jung III., Then drive to Nizam Jubilee Pavilion housed at Purani Haveli Palace to see the jewellery of Nizam.
After Breakfast .Drop at Airport / Station for your onward journey.
- 3 Night Stay in 3 Star Property.
- Daily Breakfast At Hotel
- AC Vehicle For pick up / drop and local sightseeing as per our attached itinerary inclusive of dielse, driver's bhatta, toll, parking and all taxes.
- Air / Train / Bus fare
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, tips, porterage, drinks etc.
- Entry fee / darshan fee, camera / video camera / mobile camera charges, rides, boating etc.
- Everything that is not in the inclusions.
- 5% Govt. GST
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Rates will be valid till 30th Sep, 2019.
- Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
PAYMENT POLICY :
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.