avg per person
The pristine surfaces of Shimla stand in contrast with lush hillsides while Victorian-style architecture boasts its own unique charm. Himachal Pradesh is one such state, which is entirely set amidst picture-perfect locations. The snowy mountains, refreshing greenery and calming effect of the environs make it an excellent honeymooning spot as well.With hills, reaching the feathery clouds and covered in lushness, the beauty of these heavenly destinations would bring you close to your love.
DELHI – SHIMLA (350 KMS/9-10 HRS)
Day Services: Stay, Dinner & Car Pick-up from Delhi Airport/Railway station. Begin your wonderful vacation in Himachal starting from Shimla. Arrival at Shimla and check-in into the pre-booked hotel for Overnight stay. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel. Shimla is renowned as the Queen of Hills because of its mesmerizing sceneries and colonial heritage and has retained its charm since British India time to till now.
SHIMLA – KUFRI – LOCAL – SHIMLA
Day Services: Stay, Breakfast, Dinner & Car After breakfast proceed to Kufri (22 Kms from Shimla). Kufri is all season place – winters are packed with snow adventures while the summers are brimmed with colourful meadows. Kufri also has a Himalayan Wildlife Zoo and Kufri Fun Park which will make the trip even more exciting (Entry & Activities at your own cost). After sightseeing head back to Shimla. In the city we will visit Indian Institute of Advance Study, The Mall, Johnnie’s Wax Museum, Scandal Point, Ridge, Gaiety Theatre, Heritage Museum, Lakkar Bazaar, Rani Jhansi Park and Christ Church. Overnight stay in Hotel.
SHIMLA – KULLU – MANALI (250 KMS/7-8 HRS)
Day Services: Stay, Breakfast, Dinner & Car Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed towards Manali. Places to cover enroute will be Vaishno Devi Temple, Hanogi Mata Temple, Pandoh Dam & Sundar Nagar Lake. Near Kullu, we will be visiting Pashmina Shawl showrooms and will try out our hands on White Water River Rafting too. Arrival and check-in into the hotel in Manali. Overnight stay will be in hotel. Note: Kullu River Rafting will be on your own expenses and subject to weather conditions.
Day Services: Stay, Breakfast, Dinner & Car After breakfast we will proceed for Manali local sightseeing tour. Start your day by covering Hadimba Devi Temple and Ghatotkacha Temple. The temples are dedicated to Mata Hadimba (the most worshipped deity in Himahcal) and her son Ghatotkacha. Clubhouse will be the next place to visit. Here, enjoy recreational activities such as Skating, Zip line, Table Tennis and much more. Later bathe yourselves in Sage Vashisht’s Hot Springs containing Medical properties (Do carry a towel). Right across the Hot spring are temples of Lord Shiva and Lord Ram. Return back to the hotel and relax.
MANALI – LEH HIGHWAY (ROHTANG PASS UPTO BARRIER POINT / SOLANG VALLEY / ANY ENROUTE PLACE)
Day Services: Stay, Breakfast, Dinner & Car After breakfast it is time for some adventure! Depending on the traffic flow, Rohtang Pass Permit, weather and road conditions we will take you to any one of the following places: Option 1: Rohtang Pass upto Snow Line (Snow Line is a barrier point placed by the government to avoid life risks during heavy Snowfall) This spot is famous for its adventurous road and having traces of snow even in heated up summers. However, with increase in global warming few months can be devoid of snow yet the panoramic views that it offers are worth watching. On the way to Rohtang Pass, places to cover will be Kothi, Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi. Rohtang Pass is closed on every Tuesday and during snowfall months/days. NGT (National Green Tribunal) has also limited the number of vehicles visiting Rohtang pass in a day. Thus, this sightseeing will be subject to permit obtained on the spot and extra cost (Permit + Vehicle charges). For more details please visit http://rohtangpermits.nic.in/ Option 2: Solang Valley (15 Kms from Manali) Summers or winters, this place never fails to fascinate the visitors. Summers offer enchanting greenery all around whereas the winters are blessed with amazing snowfalls. While visiting Solang Valley one should also try their hands on adventure activities as it is one of best place for adventures near Manali. Option 3: Any enroute place where our other guests are taking a halt, having fun in snow glaciers and enjoying plenty of adventure activities. Please Note: Adventure activities will be at your own risk and cost.
MANALI – CHANDIGARH (300 KMS/8-9 HRS)
Day Services: Stay, Breakfast, Dinner & Car After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and will be driven to Chandigarh. It is India’s first planned city popularly known as THE CITY BEAUTIFUL. Arrival at Chandigarh and Check-in into the hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay in the hotel.
CHANDIGARH – DELHI (245 KMS/5-6 HRS)
Day Services: Breakfast & Car After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and visit Rock garden. Interesting fact of this garden is its concoction of industrial / home waste /discarded items and yet offering an amazing combination of waterfalls, plazas and unique sculptures. Sukhna Lake will be our next destination. It is an artificial Lake created in 1958.One can do boating here (At own cost) or simply stroll along the lake. Last on the list will be a trip to the Rose garden. This Botanical Garden consists of admirable roses and plants of Medical Value. Afterwards we drive towards Delhi, reaching and parting ways at Delhi Railway Station/Airport with reminiscing memories to cherish forever.... END OF TOUR WITH MEMORABLE MOMENTS…
- Pick up & Drop from Delhi Airport / Railway Station By Individual Cab.
- 6 Nights Accommodation on Double Occupancy i.e. 2 Adults sharing 1 room
- MAP Meal Plan – 6 Breakfasts, 6 Dinners for each person
- Transfers & sightseeing by Individual Swift Dzire cab as per the itinerary but NGT T&C Apply. Note : A/C will not be used in hilly Areas
- Taxes& Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Monument Entrance Fee / Camera Fees.
- Any Adventure Activities and Personal Expenses
- Heater Charges in Hotels & Volvo Luggage Charges & Coolie Charges etc.
- Early Check inn, Late Check outs and Anything else not mentioned in Inclusion Section
- Anything Doesn't Mention in the Inclusion.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Rates will be valid till 30th Sep, 2019.
- Minimum required 4 Pax. • Rooms Are subject to availability
- No refund will be given incase of early ch-out or for if the guest skips any facilities or inclusions of their package.
- All bookings confirmed subject to availability & on receipt of payment at the time of booking. 30 % advance at Booking time is mandatory for confirmation of booking. Balance before ch-in or on arrival day by cash or NEFT transfer. Cheque will be accepted.