avg per person
A former Portuguese colony, Goa also boasts of beautiful architecture from the colonial era with many churches and old-style bungalows. The people are quite friendly towards tourists and celebrate many festivals throughout the year. While the seafood is excellent, Goa has one of the best nightlife in the country with trendy bars, beach shacks, elegant cafes and many clubs and discotheques. Thanks to lower alcohol prices in the state, Goa is also great for younger tourists with relatively tighter pockets.
Pickup from airport/Railway station transfer to hotel, at evening free for leisure, after dinner Overnight stay at hotel.
SIGHT SEEING TOUR: SOUTH GOA
Morning after breakfast go for full day sightseeing tour to south Goa. & after dinner Overnight stay at hotel. Miramar Beach: A lovely golden beach of soft sand girdled with palm rees’ facing the blue Arabian Sea is the capital of Goa, Panajim. Here lies the Samadhi of Goa’sfirst Chief Minister. Dona Paula, an idyllic picturesque spot. Command a fine view of Zuari River and Marmagoa harbor. Water scooter facilities are Available here. Bom Jesus of Basilica: (Old Goa Church) Built in 16th Century is the Most famous church in Goa. The mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier, Kept in the Silver casket, are enriched here. Mangueshi Temple: Dedicated to lord Shiva, being built in the 17th Century.
SIGHT SEEING TOUR OF NORTH GOA (By Own)
Morning after breakfast full day sightseeing of North Goa and after dinner overnight stay at hotel. • Calangute Beach: Widely known as Queen of Goa’s Beaches. Here Holidays and beat shows draw hundreds ofpeople. • Vagator Beach: A beach famous for its seclusion with the chapora Fort as its imposingbackdrop. • Anjuna Beach: very popular among the foreigners and is beautiful Picnicspot. • Fort Aguada: Built by the Portuguese in 1609-1612 to command the Entry into the river Mondovi in order to protect old Goa for enemy Attack. Fort houses presently the Central jail. A lighthouse is situatedNearby.
GOA AIRPORT Drop
After morning breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Airport/railway station for your onward journey.
- Accommodation in (Lambana Resort/ Similar) on Twin sharing basis Meal Plan = Hotels / Resorts on Bed + Breakfast
- Transfers and sightseeing by A/c Coach.
- One Day South Goa Sightseeing
- Package cost includes driver Bata, toll, parking, driver’ night halt, fuel charges.
- Other All taxes Included.
- Above rates are subject to change as per the new tax policies, and rates are approximate only
- All Taxes.
- One Day North Goa Sightseeing
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Check out Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Rates will be valid till 30th Sep, 2019.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- AC will not operate on hills.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
- According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- Please clarify total number of passenger including infant and child at the time of booking only, vehicle will be suggested and booked as per the given information only. Last movement no replacement of vehicle will be possible or allowed.
- Please clarify the seating capacity of vehicle, type of vehicle as per your comfort level, which you have booked well in advance with company's booking executive.
Payment Policy :
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.