Zurich & France Special
avg per person
One of the richest and most sophisticated cities in the world, Zurich is not only a global ﬁnancial center, but also one of Europe's most important crossroads when it comes to transportation and travel. Its historical center has been preserved almost to the millimeter, although a trendy, avant-garde feel to the place makes Zurich one of the most a1ractive cities in the world to live and play.
Arrive at airport & transfer to hotel by your own arrangement. the rest of day is at leisure so that you can relax ager your long haul ﬂight. please note: the tour manager will meet you once you reached the hotel. the standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. (packed indian vegetarian dinner delivered to hotel)
Zurich- Excursion to Mt. Titlis – Orientation tour of Lucerne - Zurich
Ager breakfast, proceed to Engelberg town- a base cable car station of Mt.Titlis. The TITLIS ROTAIR revolving gondola transports you easily to the mountain station. Take your time and visit the Swiss Lion shop, the world's highest watch shop. You can even have your photo taken in traditional Swiss costume in our photo studio. The glacier cave is only a snowball's throw from the mountain station. The glistening, blue ice tunnel leads deep down into the fascinating world inside the glacier. In the summer months, the Ice Flyer chair liG will take you to the glacier park where all kinds of fun snow activities await. Grab a snowtube or a speedy sled and whiz down the piste, whipping up plenty of snow as you go. Later, in the aGernoon, proceed to the city of Lucerne for Orientation tour and see the Chapel Bridge- The Chapel Bridge is a covered wooden footbridge spanning diagonally across the Reuss River in the city of Lucerne. Named ager the nearby St. Peter's Chapel, the bridge is unique since it contains a number of interior paintings dating back to the 17th century, Jesuit Church- This beautiful church is considered to be the ﬁrst large baroque style church ever built in Switzerland.Lion Monument-The Lion Monument, or the Lion of Lucerne, is a rock relief in Lucerne, Switzerland, designed by Bertel Thorvaldsen and hewn in 1820–21 by Lukas Ahorn. We will proceed back to Zurich
Zurich- OPTIONAL Excursion to Jungfrau-Top of Europe
Breakfast. Choose an optional excursion to mt. Jungfrau - top of europe. Those who don't want to go jungfrau, have free time to explore the interlaken by own. Our coach will drop at interlaken. The jungfraujoch - top of europe is the highlight of any swiss holiday. The highest railway station in europe is located 3,454 metres above sea level. You have access to a high-alpine wonderland of ice, snow and rock, which can be admired from the viewing plavorms, on the aletsch glacier or in the ice palace - experience the magic. Visit the sohinx observation tower. Ager the tour we will proceed for orientation tour of interlaken. We will start from höheweg is the main street in interlaken, which stretches from the city's central square to the east. Roman catholic church- situated on schlossstrasse, this swiss religious building houses a roman catholic parish church, which oﬀers worship masses, religious education, and other. Group members not opting for mt. Jungfrau will have an opportunity to proceed to the city of interlaken for an orientation tour. Later back to zurich hotel ager having a dinner.
Zurich- Paris (France)
Today aGer breakfast, Sit back and relax, we drive to Paris. It's a one of the beautiful scenic journey while going to Paris. Continental Breakfast and Indian Dinner
Paris –Guided City Orientation Tour-Eiﬀel Tower visit 2nd Level-River Seine
This morning start you day with Guided Orientation tour to see popular sites like place de la concorde, Arc de Triomphe. Notre Dame de Paris, Louvre Pyramid, Musée d'Orsay, Palais Garnier Opera, Champs Elysees Street, Alexander Bridge, Montmatre, Concords Square, a journey to the 2nd ﬂoor of the Eiﬀel Tower for breathtaking view and many other historic Continental Breakfast and Indian Dinner
Paris- OPTIONAL Disneyland
AGer Breakfast, we will proceed to Paris, Disneyland. The Disneyland Paris 1 Day 1 Park Ticket is your passport to a full day of thrilling adventure and family fun. With this great ticket you can either spend your day at Disneyland® Park or at Walt Disney Studios Park. Group members not opting for Disneyland will have an opportunity to explore Paris on own. Back to Hotel
Breakfast. Take a transfer to the Airport (on your own). (Breakfast)
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Switzerland Accommodation for 03 nights in Paris
- Coach transfer throughout the tour except on the ﬁrst day & last day for Airport Arrival Departure Guided Orientation Tour of Paris
- Orientation tour of Interlaken & Lucerne Excursion to Mt. Titlis
- Eiﬀel Tower level 2 Seine River Cruise
- 06 Breakfast as per provided by the hotel
- 06 Veg / Non Veg / Jain Dinners at Indian Restaurant
- Hindi / English speaking Tour Leader / Manager throughout the tour
- Air Tickets
- Visa and Insurance
- Extra charges/expenses of personal nature like laundry, mineral water/drinks, telephone or any other charges/ expenses not mentioned in Inclusions Optional Tours
- Transfers on the ﬁrst day & last day for Airport Arrival Departure Mandatory tips of Euro 3 per person per day for Coach Drivers, Guides
- in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour. Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc. Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary. Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “Tour Cost Includes”, Overseas Mediclaim, Vouchers are not transferable and valid only for the services mentioned therein. Any services not specifically requested, conrmed and noted on vouchers will not be rendered. All extras to be paid directly to the hotels / the service providers.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Rates will be valid as per availability, 2019.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Rooms are subject to Availability.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance. The payment can be made by CASH, DEBIT CARDS, NETBANKING or CHEQUE ONLY.