Discover South Africa
avg per person
The beating heart of South Africa, Johannesburg offers to be a quick respite for the vacationers. The city is fast, rapid and constantly changing with the advancing world. The largest city of South Africa and also the second largest city in the entire Africa, Joburg is thoroughly enjoyed by the locals and the foreigners alike.
Arrive Cape Town
On arrival at Cape Town airport and after clearing immigrations and baggage claim, meet your tour manager / local airport representative in the arrival hall at 1630 hrs(South Africa local time) Please ensure your flight arrives before 1400 hours. Transfer to hotel. Dinner and overnight in Cape Town. Note : For early flight arrivals, transfers to the hotel can be arranged at an supplement cost. Check in time at hotel is 15:00 hrs. Dinner.
After breakfast, discover the spirit of the Mother City with its vibrant cultures and history all set against beautiful scenery. The highlights on your half day tour include visit to Table Mountain by Cable way (weather permitting), Green-market Square, a scenic drive through the city allows you to catch glimpses of iconic landmarks, such as the Company Gardens, the Houses of Parliament, City hall and the Castle. This afternoon you have some unaccompanied time at leisure which can be used to explore the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and other shopping opportunities. B, L, D
Cape Town - Cape Peninsula
Today you will travel on Africa’s premier tour route to the romantic place where the Indian and Atlantic oceans meet. On your full day Cape Point Tour, discover why Sir Francis Drake, the explorer, called it “the fairest Cape that we saw in the circumference of the Globe”. Offering an exciting day out, the tour includes a visit to Hout Bay, a cruise to the seal colony (weather permitting), Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope etc. Before heading back to your hotel, visit the penguin colony in Simonstown and take a walk through the scenic Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. B, L, D
Cape Town - Knysna - Lagoon Cruise
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Depart along the Garden Route to the coastal town of Knysna (approximate drive for 6 hours), famous for its oysters and magnificent views. Knysna’s most famed attraction is the Knysna Heads, the entry into the Knysna lagoon. Legends tell that many ancient sailing vessels met their doom at this location. This afternoon enjoy a sunset cruise on the Knysna Lagoon before spending the evening at leisure. B, L, D
Knysna - Oudtshoorn - Knysna
Full day excursion to Oudtshoorn. First stop at Cango Caves, the Klein Karoo’s oldest and one of the world’s natural wonders. Next visit to Safari Ostrich Farm, where can interact with the world’s largest birds. The final stop of your tour is at Cango Wildlife Ranch, an opportunity to view some of the animal species which inhabited the Karoo region in the early days. B, L, D
Knysna - George - Johannesburg - Sun City
Check out and transfer to George Airport for your flight to Johannesburg. On arrival we drive to Sun City Resort. (Approximate drive 3 hours). Rest of the day is at leisure to explore Emperor’s Palace (unaccompanied), which offers a wide variety of entertainment and activities to entice all ages. Overnight stay in Sun City. B, L, D
Full day is free for leisure activities. Sun City Resort is home to many thrilling activities with something for everyone to enjoy. Make it a beach day on the palmfringed shore of the Roaring Lagoon or discover the ruins of a mythical civilisation at the Maze of the Lost City or find your fun at Sun Central where two levels of action-packed, family entertainment venues give you even more great things to do at Sun City. B, L, D
Sun City - Game Reserve
After breakfast check out and drive to the Game Reserve to experience the wild side of Africa and an opportunity to see "BIG 5" in their natural habitat. This afternoon board your open safari vehicle and proceed on the game drive. Evening at leisure. B, L, D
Game Reserve - Johannesburg
Early morning refreshments at your lodge. Then you can proceed on you next experience of the game drive. On return, enjoy breakfast at your lodge. Afternoon we drive to Johannes burg. On arrival proceed on a city orientation tour of Johannesburg. B, L, D
Johannesburg - Departure
After breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport for your return flight back home. Note: Group transfer from hotel to airport will be at 1030 hours or earlier. For late departure flight, transfer to airport can be arranged at an additional cost. Check out at hotel is 11:00 hours. B
- Transportation &trasnfers in a private coach with AC
- 11 nights accomodation in 4 star hotels with breakfast
- Lunches and dinners as per itinerary
- Entrances and sightseeing as mentioned in Tour Highlights
- Premium services of a Star Tour's Tour Manager or experienced local ground operator
- All tips and service charges
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Costmentioned
- All Tips
- Flight Tickets
- Hotel City tax / Resort Fee / Tourism Fee if any which client need to pay directly to hotel
- Entrances to monuments unless otherwisementioned
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines &alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set groupmenu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personalemergency
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Rates will be valid as per availability, 2019.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Rooms are subject to Availability.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance. The payment can be made by CASH, DEBIT CARDS, NETBANKING or CHEQUE ONLY.