avg per person
Uttarakhand is known for its captivating hill towns and is undoubtedly one of the best places to visit with family. The experiences its offers are ideal for anyone who wishes to have an enriching and refreshing break from the monotony of the city life.
Delhi to Agra (4.5hrs.)
Arrival At Delhi Airport drive to the Agra, on arrival check in at your hotel. Afternoon visits the Agra Fort - the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566. Later at sunset visit the magnificent Taj Mahal - one of the Seven Wonders of the World surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife. Night stay in the hotel. Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on each Friday.
Agra & Drive to Delhi (5hrs.)
After Morning breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed Delhi. A distance of 250kms will be covered in five hours. the capital city of India. Delhi has been continuously inhabited since the 6th century BCE. Through most of its history, Delhi has served as a capital of various kingdoms and empires. It has been captured, ransacked and rebuilt several times, particularly during the medieval period, and modern Delhi is a cluster of a number of cities spread across the metropolitan region . In the afternoon proceed on a tour of the capital city. In the New city visit Qutab Minar, the tallest stone tower in India, Humayun's Tomb built in the Indo-Persian style and a predecessor to The Taj Mahal in Agra, India Gate - A War Memorial Arch; Lakshmi Narayan - a Hindu temple. Also drive past the Presidents house, Parliament house, Government secretariat buildings, and Connaught place - the heart of New Delhi a busy shopping center. ( Monday All Sightseeing Closed )
Delhi - Local + Akshardham
After morning Breakfast proceeds for local sightseeing of Delhi , The national capital of Indian, Delhi is a historical city dotted with several monuments. Explore the rich history and culture of the city. Take a tour of Delhi and visit the Laxmi Narayan Temple, Qutab Minar and Lotus Temple. Later we proceed for Akshardham Temple. Enjoy Light and Sound Show at Akshardham at Evening. Return to the hotel for Overnight stay.
Arrive Delhi & Drive to Nainital (8hrs.)
On arrival at Delhi Airport / Railway Station we drive to Nainital. Nainital : is referred to as the lake of three sages, or the Tri Rishi Sarovar as mentioned in the Manas Khand chapter of the Skanda Purana. As recorded in history, the three sages, Atri, Pulastya, and Pulaha stopped over at Nainital on their pilgrimage, to quench their thirst. Finding no water, they dug a hole and transferred some water into it to from the sacred lake of Tibet, Mansarovar. Thus the famous lake of Nainital came into existence. Another legend has it that the left eye or Nain of Lord Shiva’s wife Sati fell in this center and formed an emerald eye shaped lake, and thus emerged the city of Nainital.Recent history records reveal that Nainital was brought into limelight by P. Barron, a British sugar merchant, in 1839. The beauty of Nainital with the central lake cushioned among the forests attracted this person to build a house named Pilgrim’s Cottage and settle in Nainital. Arrive at Nainital, transfer to hotel, Check in to hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Evening you will walk to Naini Lake and Mall road. Overnight stay at hotel at Nainital.(Nainital Mall Road Hotel pickup And Droop Not Include)
Nainital Local Sight Seeing
After breakfast, Full day is at leisure to explore the hill retreat of Nainital. It is blessed with scenic natural splendour and varied natural resources .Visit to lakes tour of Bhim Tal, Sat Tal, Naukuchia Tal , Snow point ,thandisadak, cable car & Mall road etc.Later back to hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure.Overnight stay at hotel at Nainital.(Nainital Mall Road Sight Seeing Not include)
Nainital to Corbett (3hrs.)
After breakfast, check out from hotel then drive to Corbett national park. corbett National park: A promosing land for the world species at Ramnagar in Nainital distric in uttarakhand.The Corbett national park is the most dwindling part of nature resising at the himalayal foot hill & Shivalik ranges and is being called as the perfect tigers land.indias first notised wildlife sanctuary and national park established in the year 1936,brings opportunity to be hold the largest tigers population in the vicinity.corbett remains open to mid nov to mid jun,the main reason for closure of the park during the rest of the year is that mansoon make most of the roads get washed away.Aftermansoon, the repaire work start and it is only by nov.That roads are back in motive conditions. On arrival at Corbett transfer to hotel,checkin to hotel.Rest of the day free at leisure overnight stay at hotel at Corbett.
Corbett to Delhi Drop (6hrs.)
After breakfast we checkout from hotel and proceed for Delhi by road. On arrival you will be transferred to the airport/railway station to board the flight/Train back to home.
- Pick up & Drop from Delhi Airport / Railway Station By Individual Cab.
- 6 Nights’ Accommodation on Double Occupancy i.e. 2 Adults sharing 1 room
- MAP Meal Plan – 6 Breakfasts, 6 Dinners for each person
- Transfers & sightseeing by Individual12 Seater TT cab as per the itinerary but NGT T&C Apply. Note : A/C will not be used in hilly Areas
- Taxes& Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Monument Entrance Fee / Camera Fees.
- Any Adventure Activities and Personal Expenses
- Heater Charges in Hotels & Volvo Luggage Charges & Coolie Charges etc.
- Early Check inn, Late Check outs and Anything else not mentioned in Inclusion Section.
- Minimum 11 pax Travelling Together.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Single occupancy is 90% of double occupancy.
- Rates will be valid till 30TH September, 2019.
- Rooms Are subject to availability
- Sightseeing is organized on schedule days at a fixed time on a seat in coach basis. Prior reservation Essential. No date change, no refund request will be entertained in case of missed / unused Sight Seeing
- No refund will be given incase of early ch-out or for if the guest skips any facilities or inclusions of their package.
- All bookings confirmed subject to availability & on receipt of payment at the time of booking. 30 % advance at Booking time is mandatory for confirmation of booking. Balance before ch-in or on arrival day by cash or NEFT transfer. Cheque will be accepted.