Goa - Lambana Resort
avg per person
Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda.
Arrive In Goa
Pickup from airport/Railway station transfer to hotel, at evening free for leisure, after dinner Overnight stay at hotel.
SIGHT SEEING TOUR: SOUTH GOA
Morning after breakfast go for full day sightseeing tour to south Goa. & after dinner Overnight stay at hotel. Miramar Beach: A lovely golden beach of soft sand girdled with palm rees’ facing the blue Arabian Sea is the capital of Goa, Panajim. Here lies the Samadhi of Goa’sfirst Chief Minister. Dona Paula, an idyllic picturesque spot. Command a fine view of Zuari River and Marmagoa harbor. Water scooter facilities are Available here. Bom Jesus of Basilica: (Old Goa Church) Built in 16th Century is the Most famous church in Goa. The mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier, Kept in the Silver casket, are enriched here. Mangueshi Temple: Dedicated to lord Shiva, being built in the 17th Century.
SIGHT SEEING TOUR OF NORTH GOA
Morning after breakfast full day sightseeing of North Goa and after dinner overnight stay at hotel. • Calangute Beach: Widely known as Queen of Goa’s Beaches. Here Holidays and beat shows draw hundreds ofpeople. • Vagator Beach: A beach famous for its seclusion with the chapora Fort as its imposingbackdrop. • Anjuna Beach: very popular among the foreigners and is beautiful Picnicspot. • Fort Aguada: Built by the Portuguese in 1609-1612 to command the Entry into the river Mondovi in order to protect old Goa for enemy Attack. Fort houses presently the Central jail. A lighthouse is situatedNearby.
After morning breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Airport/railway station for your onward journey.
- Accommodation in Lambana Resort Or Similar ( 3* Standard) hotels on Twin sharing basis Meal Plan = Hotels / Resorts on Bed + Breakfast +Dinner
- Transfers and sightseeing by A/c Coach.
- One Day South Goa Sightseeing
- Package cost includes driver Bata, toll, parking, driver’ night halt, fuel charges.
- Other All taxes Included.
- Above rates are subject to change as per the new tax policies, and rates are approximate only
- All Taxes.
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Minimum 4 pax.
- Extra Bed 4500.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.