7 Days Glimpses of Gujarat
avg per person
Gujarat is usually referred to as the Land of the Lions and Legends. It lies in the western part of India touching the Arabian Sea. It is well known for its vibrant art and culture, along with the ever adorable Gujarati people. Besides being the home state of Mahatma Gandhi and Sardar Patel, Gujarat has many other aspects worth knowing.
After breakfast starting your day. Places to visit at Gandhinagar, Sabarmati Ashram, Adalaj Stepwell, Swaminarayan Akshardham temple.
Ahmedabad – Jamnagar
Arriving at the jewel of kathiyawad would see the grand pieces of architecture and culture in Jamnagar. The place is rich in history. Commencing your tour from Narara Marine National Park, Lakhota Talav, Khijadiya Bird Sanctuary, Baps Shri Swaminarayan Mandir and Ranmal Lake you would then return to your resort to rest overnight.
Jamnagar – Dwarka
Reaching at Dwarka would undoubtedly raise a sensation of Lord Krishna everywhere in your environment. The first place to visit is the Dwarkadhish Temple moving forward to Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple and Nageshwar Shiva Temple you would return back to rest overnight.
Dwarka – Bet Dwarka – Somnath
Starting fresh on the Devabhoomi you would then start travelling for Bhait Dwarika a journey by road and crossing the sea you reach at the beautiful place of lord Krishna. You also won’t miss out from the places like Rukshamanee Mandir, Gomti Ghat, Bhadkeshwar Mahadev Mandir, Sudama Setu (Sudama Bridge), Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, Dwarka and Gopi Talab. After that proceed to Somnath. Somnath you would undergo a strange feeling of devotedness towards the Lord Shiva who is known as Mahadev i.e. Lord of the Lords in Hindu religion. The first place in Somnath you would visit is the Grand Somnath Temple situated by the side of sea. You cannot deny your amazement by seeing the chalukyan art and architecture of the temple.
Somnath – Diu
Arriving at Diu would give you a certain peace of mind and raise a level of excitement for exploring the beauty of Diu. Starting from Nagoa Beach, enjoying there with your loved ones bring you more towards the significance of Diu. Other places to cover on the same day are Diu Fort, Gangeshwar Temple and Naida Caves.
Diu – Sasangir
Arriving at Gir would automatically bring out a sense of kingdom, a kingdom in which you are a visitor and the king decides to be available to or not. The well-known Sasan-Gir National Park is the only one thing that people are attracted to. Similarly foreseeing the National park and coming towards several different kinds of animals make you feel like your actual presence in the kingdom.
Sasangir to Ahmedabad Drop
Proceeding for leaving the beautiful destination carrying warm and cherished memories, say goodbye to Gujarat with love.
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar on CP basis. (Including breakfast)
- Transportation in a Pvt Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Service of a Hindi-speaking chauffeur.
- Toll charges.
- Entrance Fee to any sites.
- Gir safari Permit not Included
- Tips to Guides / Chauffeurs
- Any fluctuations in the dollar component will affect the costing.
- Lunch, Dinner or any extra meal not mentioned on the above program during the tour.
- Early check in or late checkout charges.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the inclusion.
- Rates will be valid till 31 Mar, 2020.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 30 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.
- Cancellation within 45 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 %retention
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 75 %retention
- Cancellation within 20 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non-Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention.
- Please note Air Ticket Cancellation charges as per Airlines company Policy (Please check before issuing the tickets)
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Rates May Vary as per Euro / USD Fluctuations.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.