The Gateway to Southeast Asia
avg per person
Thailand is a country that has managed to retain its cultural integrity in spite of being a major tourist destination. You can find everything here - pristine beaches, coral reefs, dense forests, ancient monasteries, Buddhist monks, floating markets and food to treat your taste buds. The people of Thailand are some of the most hospitable people you will meet, which only add to the overall charm of this place.
Arrive in Phuket
Land in Phuket to a warm welcome! Our representative will escort you to your hotel. Enjoy the drive & check-in at ease. Phuket is one of the most sought after holiday destinations with its string of stunning beaches, awe-inspiring temples, pulsating nightlife, the fascinating old town and a wide array of things to do and places to see. Spend the rest of the day at leisure or proceed to Phuket FantaSea (Optional Tour) show in the evening to have the time of your life. The ultimate cultural theme night park offers the most amazing entertainment and shopping options. Don’t forget to savour a wholesome dinner at one of the many restaurants followed by a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Phuket City Tour
Start your morning with a hearty breakfast at the hotel and take the Phuket City Tour to see the important landmarks in the city. Spend the rest of the day at leisure though we recommend savouring what Phuket offers best – its beaches! From lively to more serene ones, beaches in Phuket have something for everyone. Jolt up your adventurous side as you indulge in exciting water sports like windsurfing and parasailing or just spend the day basking under the sun with occasional dips in the azure waters. Head back to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Phi Phi Island Tour in Phuket
After breakfast, Explore Phi Phi Island , situated 40 km south-east of Phuket and consist of six islands. The major ones being Phi Phi Don, which hosts the bohemian town of Phi Phi Islands, and Phi Phi Leh with Maya Bay which featured in the movie "The Beach". Phi Phi Islands are famous for its limestone cliffs rising sheer out of the emerald green waters, white powdery beaches and its many coral reefs offering great diving and snorkeling. Enjoy the water sports in pristine waters of Andaman sea (Own Expenses) and enjoy a mouth watering lunch on the local restaurant. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Phuket to Bangkok to Pattaya
Land in Bangkok to a warm welcome! The representative will take you on a 2.5 hour drive to Pattaya, a breathtakingly beautiful beach destination. It is here that you can hit the bars, bask on the beaches, shop till you drop, pamper yourself with a massage and relish mouth-watering Thai cuisine. And what does one say about the nightlife in Pattaya? Well, it is one of the most happening in the world. You can spend the evening at leisure. Though we recommend you see the Alcazar Show (Optional), a world-famous cabaret that can give the Lido and Moulin Rouge a run for their money. Featuring a grand theatre with 1,200 seats and a state-of-the-art light and sound system, the Alcazar offers a unique blend of acting, stage design, costumes and glamour. Feel free to connect with our representative to take this optional tour at the best price. There are several Indian and local restaurants to enjoy a sumptuous dinner at.Return to your hotel for a restful overnight stay.
Coral Island Tour in Pattaya
After a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, speedboat your way to the idyllic Coral Island (KohLan) through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day under the warm tropical sun - relax, swim, snorkel or just laze around on the island's immaculate golden beaches. You can also dive down into the waters to witness the marine life up and close. Return to the hotel and relish a delicious Indian lunch. Enjoy the evening at leisure and follow it by dinner at a restaurant of your liking. Later, have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Visit Temples in Bangkok
Recharge yourself with a healthy breakfast at the hotel and embark on a pleasant journey back to Bangkok - the city of temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife. Our city tour takes you to some of Bangkok's most distinguished Buddhist temples. Enjoy a shopping spree in Bangkok. Later, Savour a delightful dinner at a restaurant of your choice and head to the comfort of your hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel and head out for a day of leisure or you can opt for an exciting time at the Safari World and Marine Park (Optional Tour), Thailand's popular open zoo. Divided into four distinct sections (Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island), the Safari World Park is the place to be, to see dolphins, orangutans, seals and a myriad of other exotic animals and birds amidst a picturesque African setting. Several lunch options are available here for you to pick from. Return to the hotel to catch a breather. Evening is free for you to enjoy as you like. There are several Indian and local restaurants to enjoy a sumptuous dinner at. Return to your hotel for a restful overnight stay.
Grab a good breakfast and check out well in time to proceed to the airport and board the return flight.
- 3 Nights Phuket
- 2 Nights Pattaya
- 2 Nights Bangkok
- 3 Star Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport Pick up and Drop
- Internal Hotel Transfer
- Half day Phuket City Tour
- Full-day Phi Phi Island by Big Boat with lunch (Excl. National Park Fee)
- Half day Bangkok City Tour with Grand Palace
- Coral Island Tour by Speedboat incl. Lunch - SIC Basis
- All Tours and Transfer on SIC Basis
- 5% GST Included
- Personal Expenses.
- Tips to Guide & Driver.
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of sightseeing except above
- Portages, Tips, Mineral Water, telephone, laundry any Items from minibar or fridge in rooms.
- Any other item except Package Rates Includes
- International & domestic flight tickets.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Rates will be valid as per availability, 2019.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Rooms are subject to Availability.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance. The payment can be made by CASH, DEBIT CARDS, NETBANKING or CHEQUE ONLY.
- All Indian nationals visiting Bhutan does not require visa to enter Bhutan. However, they must produce any of the following documents.
- Valid Indian Passport (Validity Should be more than 06 Months at the end of the Tour) Election/Voter ID card.