avg per person
Tashkent is the capital city of Uzbekistan. Tashkent is an ancient city on the great Silk Road. It holds a great place in Uzbekistan as political, economic, cultural and scientific centre of the country. Apart from all these significance, Tashkent is also a perfect tourist destination in the entire Central Asia.When you travel to Tashkent with our Tashkent Packages you can explore some beautiful sights in the city. To name some of the places to visit in Tashkent are Abdul Kasim Madrasah, Chorsu Bazaar, Kukeldash Madrasah, Fine Arts Museum of Uzbekistan, IIkhom Theatre.
Arrival in Tashkent at 1410 Hrs (or as per flight timings) and Customs will take about 01 Hour. Our Airport Executive will be waiting outside the Airport with Placard. Straight transfer to Indian Restaurant for Hi-Tea. Later proceed to Hotel for check in. Transfer for Evening City Tour: Independence Square Tashkent Broadway Amir Temur Square 20:00hrs Transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Grand Gala Dinner with Veg , Non Veg Snacks, free flow of Vodka, Beer, soft drinks & world Class Belly Dance Show Program (You May Carry your own Alcohol with No Extra Charges) Transfer back to hotel
TASHKENT - CHARVAK - CHIMGAN MOUNTAINS
Breakfast07:00 hrs – 10.00 Hrs 10.30 hrs Visit Charvak and Chimgan mountains , 100 km / 3hrs approx from Tashkent 14:30hrs Lunch in Pyramids resort in Chimgan Mountains 15:30hrs Free time to explore Charvak Artificial Reservoir & You may try your hands on Speed Boats, Skiing, Ice skating, Snow Bikes, Horse riding, Local Kebabs with Vodka on your own cost. 18:00hrs Transfer back to Tashkent, 100 km / 3hrs approx to Tashkent 20:00hrs Transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Grand Gala Dinner with Veg, Non-Veg Snacks, free flow of Vodka, Beer, soft drinks & world Class Belly Dance Show Program for 2 hrs. (You May Carry your own Alcohol with No Extra Charges). Transfer back to Hotel at 22.00 Hrs
TASHKENT FULL DAY CITY TOUR
Breakfast07:00 Hrs -10:00 Hrs. 11.00 Hrs Proceed for Panoramic City Tour of Beautiful Tashkent, Visit: Monument of Courage (1969) Romanov Prince Duke Residence Opera and Ballet Theatre named after Alisher Navoi (outside only) Memorial of Repressions Victims with the traditional ornaments Tashkent TV Tower (outside only) Visit Hazrat Imam complex, Old City Lunch in Indian Restaurant as per suitable time in between sightseeing. 1 bottles of 1lt of water to be given per pax 20:00hrs Transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Grand Gala Dinner with Veg , Non Veg Snacks, free flow of Vodka, Beer, soft drinks & world Class Belly Dance Show Program (You May Carry your own Alcohol with No Extra Charges) 23:00hrs Transfer back to the hotel. 23.00 hrs Transfer to the hotel.
TASHKENT SHOPPING TOUR
Breakfast 07.00 Hrs – 10.00 Hrs 11.30 Hrs Shopping Tour Alas key Bazaar and TSUM 14:30 Hrs Lunch in an Indian restaurant 15.30 Hrs Transfer to Mega Mall 20:00hrs Transfer to an Indian Restaurant for Grand Gala Dinner with Veg , Non Veg Snacks, free flow of Vodka, Beer, soft drinks & world Class Belly Dance Show Program (You May Carry your own Alcohol with No Extra Charges) 20.00 hrs Transfer to the hotel.
After breakfast, check out from hotel. Transfer tTashkent International airport for your onward journey as per flight Schedule.
- Return Airfare- Delhi- Tashkent- Delhi on Uzbekistan Airways.
- 04 Nights accommodation with Breakfast in Le Grand Plaza or similar 4*
- 01 Hi-Tea on the day of arrival.
- 03 Lunches + 4 Gala Dinner with Veg-Non Veg Snacks, Vodka, Beer, and Soft Drinks with Belly Dance shows (1 HOUR).
- 02 bottles of 0.5 ltr water per person per day.
- Professional English speaking escort guide from arrival to departure in Tashkent.
- Full day trip to Charvak Lake & Chimgan Mountains.
- Tashkent City Tour (Amir Temur Square, etc.).
- Uzbekistan Normal Visa processing fees (with group).
- GST included.
- All tours & transfers on SIC basis.
- Entrance fees & Photo & video charges.
- Tips & gratuities & Any personal expenses.
- Any service not included in inclusions or itinerary.
- Courier charges.
- Usage of mini bar in the hotel.
- No meals & Galas & Transfers to be private until specified.
- The Foreign Exchange rate is volatile / dynamic and the same may fluctuate at the time of final payment.
- All Transfers & Tours are on seat in coach basis until specified as Private. You are requested to clarify all your queries pertaining to transfer with your travel advisor well in advance before the tour. Seat in coach transfers are on fixed timings only and may differ from country to country.
- All hotels offered are subject to current availability. Should the same not be available at the time of your final booking, We will arrange to provide a similar category hotel.
- Granting / Approval of visas is the sole discretion of the country’s Embassy / Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- For the comfort and convenience of the Clients, the Company would sometimes reverse the direction, or slightly amend the itinerary. The Company would also try to inform the Client about these changes, prior to the start of the tour or during tour as soon as possible.
- On group tours, we do not assure special meals or special timings or extra halts for infants, children, or passengers with diabetes / cholesterol / high blood pressure etc. The Company cannot guarantee a special meal / diet for the Client upon such request.
- We reserve the absolute right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries. This may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, traffic problems, over booking of hotels/flights, cancellation/ re-routing of flights or railway, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing.
- Airlines do not allow name change facility after ticketing is completed.
- Airlines & Government Taxes are subject to change without prior notice.