Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand with Cruise
avg per person
The Orchard Road district, which is dominated by multi-storey shopping centres and hotels, can be considered the center of tourism in Singapore. Other popular tourist attractions include the Singapore Zoo, River Safari and Night Safari, which allows people to explore Asian, African and American habitats at night without any visible barriers between guests and the wild animals. The Singapore Zoo has embraced the 'open zoo' concept whereby animals are kept in enclosures, separated from visitors by hidden dry or wet moats, instead of caging the animals, while the River Safari, features 10 different ecosystems around the world, including the River Nile, Yangtze River, Mississippi, Amazon as well as the Tundra and has 300 species of animals, including numerous endangered species
- Return Economy class airfare ex Ahmedabad
- All Mention Sightseeing
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- All Accommodation on twin/Double Sharing
- 02 Night Genting Dream cruise in Singapore
- 03 Night's Accommodation in Singapore
- 03Night's Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- 02Nights’ accommodation in Pattaya
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Bangkok
- Singapore & Malaysia Tourist Visa
- All Transfer on Sightseeing on SIC Basis
- 5% GST Included
- Personal Expenses.
- Tips to Guide & Driver.
- Daily lunch
- Cruise gratuities per night 21sgd per person directly payable
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of sightseeing except above
- Portages, Tips, Mineral Water, telephone, laundry any Items from minibar or fridge in rooms.
- Any other item except Package Rates Includes
- International & domestic flight tickets.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Rooms are subject to Availability.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance. The payment can be made by CASH, DEBIT CARDS, NETBANKING or CHEQUE ONLY.