Budget Travel in Europe
avg per person
The word rings a thousand beautiful experiences. Right from its ancient history, culture, architecture, entertainment to art. Lapwing vacations Europe Tours will take you through many experiences to explore the diverse food, culture, mesmerising locations and of course not to forget the diverse languages. Europe Tour packages promises delightful travel in its own righteous sense.
PARIS (3 NIGHTS)
Arrival at Paris Airport Check in at Hotel Cruise of River Seine Dinner at Indian Restaurant Overnight stay at Hotel
Breakfast at Hotel Guided city tour of Paris Visit to Eiffel tower mid-level Free time for shopping Dinner at Indian Restaurant Overnight stay atHotel
Breakfast at Hotel Full day Disneyland tour – Magic Kingdom Dinner at Indian Restaurant Overnight stay at Hotel
PARIS – BRUSSELS – AMSTERDAM (2 NIGHTS)
Breakfast at Hotel Proceed to Brussels Orientation city tour of Brussels Proceed to Amsterdam Dinner at Indian Restaurant Overnight stay at Hotel
Breakfast at Hotel Orientation city tour of Amsterdam Visit to Keukenhof or Madurodam(Optional) Canal Cruise Dinner at IndianRestaurant Overnight atHotel
Breakfast atHotel Proceed to Heppenheim Scenic drive to Black forest Visit to Drubba Clock factory Dinner at Indian Restaurant Overnight stay at Hotel
HEPPENHEIM - ZURICH (3 NIGHTS)
Breakfast at Hotel Proceed to Zurich Lunch at Indian Restaurant Visit to Rhine falls Orientation tour of Zurich Dinner at Indian restaurant Overnight stay at Hotel
Breakfast at Hotel Visit to Mount Titlis with Ice flyer Orientation tour of Lucerne Dinner at Indian Restaurant Overnight stay at Hotel
Breakfast at Hotel Visit to Mount Jungfrau (Optional) Orientation tour of Interlaken Dinner at Indian Restaurant Overnight stay at Hotel
ZURICH - DEPARTURE
Breakfast at Hotel Check out from the Hotel Transfer to airport for your onward journey to hometown…
- Airfare and Airport taxes ExMumbai
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenienthotels
- Meals – Breakfast and Dinner (set menu) asmentioned in the itinerary
- Baggage Allowance as per the airlinepolicy
- Overseas Travel Insurance up to 59 years ofage
- Travel by comfortable A/C coach as per the touritinerary
- Tour Manager Services throughout thetour
- All Applicable Taxes
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Costmentioned
- All Tips (Euro 2 Per Person PerDay)
- Hotel City tax / Resort Fee / Tourism Fee if any which client need to pay directly to hotel
- Entrances to monuments unless otherwisementioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges andany applicability of new taxes fromGovt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel roomcategory
- Cost of Air ticket deviationcharges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior todeparture
- Cost of pre or post tour hotelaccommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during thetour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines &alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set groupmenu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personalemergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group touritinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leavingguests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’column.
- The above is only a quote and no bookings have been made asyet.
- Surcharges applicable during Conventions, Special Events and Tradefairs.
- Should any of the following change a new quote will have to be provided: date oftravel, number of pax, accommodation type, duration of stay and vehiclesize.
- Above is a tentative proposed itinerary. Final itinerary will be given after confirmation of the tourprogrammed.
- In Europe, Departure and Return Point is from particular Point and not fromHotel
- Taxes are subject to change at the time ofIssuance
- On certain days, due to some unavoidable conditions we may sometimes amend/reverse the itinerary. However, all the services/ inclusions will remain the same.
- Timings and schedules will be subject to change withoutnotice.
- Tours and transfers depart strictly as per time mentioned on final itinerary. Please advise your clients accordingly as no delays will be permitted under any circumstances. Shouldthe client be late the tour or transfer will depart without client, no refunds will be provided, and alternative arrangements will be an extracost.
- All transfers quoted are ‘direct’ transfers – any stops or deviations en route will attracta supplementcost
- Mid night surcharge is applicable as per flightdetails
- Issuance of visa is solely under the discretion of the Consulates / Embassies. Our role isto assist you in submission of visa and guide you with the formalities. We do not hold any responsibility in case of any rejection of visas. Cancellation policy will be still applicable even if the visas getrejected.
- Please check all inclusions as any additions will occur in extracharges.
- All/Any expenses passengers might incur due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight cancellation/delays, accidents of any nature, bad weather, natural calamities,medical evacuation, supplier policies, etc. It is suggested that clients take out travel insurance. Akbar Holidays merely acts a service broker and does not accept anyliability.
- We strongly advise passengers to take out insurance covering cancellations,medical expenses, and loss of baggage, curtailment and default at the time ofbooking
- Any requests such as (Interconnecting Room, Adjacent Rooms, Rooms on the same floor, 1 king size / 1 double bed/ twin bed, floor map, early check in, non/ smoking room, etc.) is subject to availability on first come first serve basis up on your guest arrival at the hotel and it is totally discretionary and up to the hotel to assign. However, we will request this for you aspriority.
- Most hotels Check In time is between 1400-1500hrs & Check Out time is between 1000- 1100hrs and varies from hotel to hotel. If necessary, we will request an early check in or latecheckout,butthisissubjecttoavailability.Forguaranteedearlycheck–in,pleasepre- book your stay for the previous night and for guaranteed late check – out, please pre-book your stay for the nextnight.
- The above quotation has been based on specific hotels. According to occupancies hotelsare subject to change. In case the hotel rooms are not available as specified above the alternate hotels will be suggested. The difference in cost is payableextra.
- The above quote is based on base category rooms unlessspecified.
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time ofbooking.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice due to circumstances beyond ourcontrol
e.g. Rate Fluctuations, Fuel Increases, Government Regulations, Government Levies, Duties, etc.
- All Bank Charges to your account. Rate of Exchange will be given at the time ofmaking payments, subject to change without any priornotice.
- Rates/itineraries/payment terms as per present RBI regulations and are subject tochange without any priornotice.
- Baggage allowed is 1 medium sized suitcase and one handbagperson.
- Please don't store money and valuables in your checked in baggage. The same shouldbe kept in handluggage.
- Airlines have restrictions on baggage weight, numbers and dimension. Kindly check the airlinewebsiteregardingthesamebeforetravelingsoastoavoidpayingexcessbaggage charges
- Passport should be valid up to six months from the date ofreturn.
- All Rates are Valid for Indian PassportHolders
- All Previous quotes (if any) NULL &VOID
- It is deemed our detailed terms and conditions applicable have been read, understoodand agreedupon.
- Due to any Natural Calamities / unavoidable circumstances / Political or Social unrest, if client postpone or cancel the journey in case of any liability from Airline or Hotel clientwill be charged for the same. Any waiver request or reduction in cancellation amount request will be at airline or hoteldiscretion.
- We reserve the right to decline or accept any person at any time for the tours offeredor promoted by us.
- All prices of the hotel are subject to change without notice due to delay or change in management of suppliers. In case of non-availability of hotel, alternate options willbe suggested; this may involve any increase in price andhotels.
- No refund will be provided for any unutilizedservices.
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the passenger's own & Akbar Holidays will not be held liable for such expenses. However,we will provide assistance to the best of ourabilities.
- Akbar Holidays is not liable or responsible for any change in schedule of airline and hotels, overbooking or defaults, weather conditions, local strikes, war, quarantine or othercauses. All such losses will have to borne by thepassengers.
- All tours will be operated in accordance with Government of India rules andregulations subject to approval of Reserve Bank ofIndia.
- In case of any last-minute registrations received for a single person or non-availability of finding a twin partner for a single person, single room supplement will have to be borneby the passenger’smandatory.
- Sic transfers are available from morning 08:00 hrs till evening 20:00 hrs. Transfersbefore or after the stated timings would be on Pvt. Basis and at an additionalcost.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by thehotel/s suggested by us.