avg per person
Maldives - is an archipelago of 1,192 coral islands that are clubbed into a total of 26 atolls. It spreads from north to south and is one of the most dispersed countries in the world. Home to sandbars and live coral reefs, the topography of Maldives is such that it is surrounded by crystal-clear water originating from a lagoon. The country is located over an underwater mountain range making the overall geography and topography really unique as compared to the many other island nations of our world.
- Accomodation in Holiday Inn Kandooma 4* Hotel
- 3 nights in Beach House Room
- 1 nights in Over Water Villa
- Only Breakfast (BB)
- Complimentary WIFI for all Guests – Available in all Public Areas of the Resort
- Complimentary Welcome Drink on arrival
- Daily 02 Water bottles (01.5L) will be replenished in the room
- Government Tax (GST)
- 30 minutes Spa Special rate: USD 32.00 Net per couple (Valid only from 10.00 AM to 15.00 PM only)
- 10 minutes Jet Ski ride: USD 22 Net per person per ride
- Meal Supplements :Lunch – USD 20 per adults / per day
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the inclusion.
- Air Ticket not included
- The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Rates are for per couple
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Rooms are subject to Availability. Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages.