avg per person
Dubai is famous for sightseeing attractions such as the Burj Khalifa (the world's tallest building) and shopping malls that come complete with mammoth aquariums and indoor ski slopes. But this city has many cultural highlights and things to do, as well as all the glamorous modern add-ons.
- Meet and greet at Dubai Airport
- 04 Night's accommodation in above-mentioned hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Half Day Dubai city tour with guide including museum ticket
- Dhow Cruise creek with international buffet dinner
- Desert safari with BBQ dinner ( Tanura dance, Belly dance, Horse dance, Fire dance ) - Except Friday
- Burj Khalifa with 124th floor ticket and transfers off peak time
- Abu Dhabi city tour with guide including Grand mosque + Ferrari world standard ticket
- Meet & Greet at airport
- Return airport transfers from Dubai airport for above-mentioned hotel only
- All tours & transfers on SIC basis
- All applicable taxes
- 5% GST
- Hotel City tax / Resort Fee / Tourism Fee if any which client need to pay directly to hotel
- Entrances to monuments unless otherwisementioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges andany applicability of new taxes fromGovt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel roomcategory
- Cost of Air ticket deviationcharges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior todeparture
- Cost of pre or post tour hotelaccommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during thetour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines &alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set groupmenu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personalemergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group touritinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leavingguests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’column.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Rooms are subject to Availability.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance. The payment can be made by CASH, DEBIT CARDS, NETBANKING or CHEQUE ONLY.