avg per person
Bosnia and Herzegovina is a country on the Balkan Peninsula in southeastern Europe. Its countryside is home to medieval villages, rivers and lakes, plus the craggy Dinaric Alps. National capital Sarajevo has a well preserved old quarter, Baščaršija, with landmarks like 16th-century Gazi Husrev-bey Mosque. Ottoman-era Latin Bridge is the site of the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, which ignited World War I.
Bosina & Herzegovina
- Accommodation in 4 star hotels
- Daily breakfast
- Private airport transfers
- 1 x SIC city tour
- City tax
- Prices subject to availability, does not include flights / visa
- The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.