8 Days Fable of Morocco
avg per person
The modern tourist industry capitalizes on Morocco's ancient Roman and Islamic sites, and on its landscape and cultural history. 60% of Morocco's tourists visit for its culture and heritage. Agadir is a major coastal resort and has a third of all Moroccan bed nights. It is a base for tours to the Atlas Mountains.
08:15 hrs We start with a sightseeing tour of the city. Located among hundreds of palm trees and surrounded by ochre walls, this exotic city brims with activity and life. We return to the Jemaa El Fna square, Koutoubia Mosque, the Jewish Quarter and the Bahia Palace. Lunch at the hotel and free afternoon. At night, we recommend attending the Fantasia dinner show where you can experience the rich and varied folklore of Morocco.
Marrakesh , Ait Benhadou , Ouarzazate , Boulmane Dades
Total distance travelled: 300 km. Landscapes: Incredibly beautiful. We cross the Atlas mountains and pass by beautiful villages perched on the mountainsides. Please note: Do not forget to keep your camera handy. We also recommend warm clothes for the mountains. 08:00 hrs - Marrakech - Departure. We begin a beautiful part of the journey, crossing the high mountains of the Atlas, a natural barrier of the Sahara desert. En route, we stop at a high mountain village. 13:30 hrs - Ait Benhaddou - Arrival in this fortified adobe-built town, which is a World Heritage Site, where many films have been shot due to its incredible landscape backdrop. Time for lunch and a stroll among its mud houses. 15:00 hrs - Ait Benhadou -Departure- 15:30 hrs - Ouarzazate A desert city with an imposing fortress, whose oldest part is also a World Heritage Site. 16:30 hrs - Ouarzazate- Departure. We continue through desert plains and valley oases. 18:00 hrs - Boulmane Dades. You can enjoy the facilities at our hotel. Dinner and accommodation. Please note: In very exceptional cases, it may happen that, due to bad weather, the road through the Atlas is cut off (with snow or flash floods). In this is the case, Europamundo will arrange the following alternative route: FRIDAY: Marrakech-Essaouira / SATURDAY: Essaouira-Safi-El Jadida-Meknes / SUNDAY: Meknes-Fez.
Boulmane Dades , Todra , Erfoud
Distance traveled: 280 km. Landscapes: Extremely beautiful, following the so-called "Valley of the Kasbahs"; and an area with ??biblical landscapes. Tip: Wear comfortable footwear. Are you carrying a book you have finished reading? Maybe you would consider donating it to the library that we are creating in Tinejad? 07.15 hrs - Boulmane Dades - Departure. We follow the Valley of the Kasbahs; adobe fortresses that protected the crops and villages from attacks from other nomadic tribes. Breathtaking oases and palm groves, where we glimpse delightful adobe-built villages. 09.00 hrs - Todra Gorge. A deep canyon cuts through the Atlas Mountains amidst one of the most beautiful areas of Morocco. We include free time to enjoy this beautiful landscape (sometimes, following intense rain, we cannot access the gorges due to flooding of the rivers). 09.45 hrs Todra Gorge -Departure-. The predominance of the desert becomes ever more marked as we progress along this part of our journey. 10.45 hrs- Ksar el Khorbat -If time does not prevent it (access road), we stop at this adobe/oasis town with which the Europamundo Foundation is collaborating. You will be able to learn about the lives of the desert peoples in these impressive fortified villages. 11.45 hrs Ksar el Khorbat -Departure-. 14.00 hrs - Erfoud -Arrival-. Lunch at the hotel. Relax in the gardens and pool at this desert hotel. Our tour guide will propose an optional excursion in all-terrain vehicles across the Merzouga sand dunes, with dinner included on the dunes: an unforgettable landscape and experience.
Erfoud , Fez
Total distance covered: 425 km. Landscapes: Very beautiful scenery of the Atlas, passing into more verdant areas covered by forests. 08:00 hrs - Erfoud - Departure. We recommence crossing the Atlas, and follow the extremely beautiful Ziz Valley (with gazelles), which is the world´s largest oasis and includes 1.5 million date palms. We continue upstream until we reach the cool highlands where it often snows in wintertime. Stop en route for lunch. Arrival in Fez at about 16:00 hrs. Then we have a visit that includes the Jewish quarter, the bronze doors of the Royal Palace, and a panoramic view to take wonderful photographs of the old city. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Total distance: 315km TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Guided city tour of Fes. Admission prices included. Dinner is included. 08.00hrs- We leave the hotel to discover Fes with an informative scenic tour with a local guide. We conclude the visit by including lunch in an ancient palace in the Medina district. 14.00hrs- At the beginning of the afternoon, we depart towards the north of Morocco. Fields of olive trees and wheat in the valleys of the Rif. Fertile areas of sugar cane and fruit trees. 19.15hrs- Arrival in Tangier in the middle of the afternoon. Dinner included and hotel accommodation
Tangiers , Asilah , Rabat
Tangiers , Asilah , Rabat
Rabat , Casablanca , Marrakesh
End of our services. Please, check the time of your flight in case you might need an additional night.
- General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in : Marrakech, Fez, Rabat, Casablanca.
- Evening Transfer:: Djema Square with horse carriage in Marrakech, Djema Square with horse carriage in Marrakech.
- Ticket admission: Bahia Palace in Marrakech.
- 9 Lunch or dinner included in: Marrakech, Marrakech, Boulmane, Erfoud, Fez, Fez, Tangiers, Rabat, Marrakech.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Porter service.
- Hard drinks.
- Charges in hotels for additional services & penalties.
- Rates will be valid till 31 Mar, 2021.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.
- Cancellation within 45 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 %retention
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 75 %retention
- Cancellation within 20 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non-Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention.
- Please note Air Ticket Cancellation charges as per Airlines company Policy (Please check before issuing the tickets)
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Rates May Vary as per Euro / USD Fluctuations.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.