16 Days Beljing and Classics of Korea and Japan and Tokyo
avg per person
Tourism is a pillar of China's economic development industries. In the past, Beijing tourism focused on the landscape tours. Great Wall, Forbidden City, Beihai Park, Summer Palace and some ancient architectures were the major attractions for travelers.
Tourism in South Korea refers to the tourist industry in the Republic of Korea. ... Seoul is the principal tourist destination for visitors; popular tourist destinations outside of Seoul include Seorak-san national park, the historic city of Gyeongju and subtropical Jeju Island.
Kyoto is the former capital city of Japan and world-famous for its refined culture, dining, and charm of rural Japan. Kyoto City attracts millions of local and international visitors each year looking for traditional Japanese culture.
Tokyo, formerly (until 1868) Edo, city and capital of Tokyo to (metropolis) and of Japan. It is located at the head of Tokyo Bay on the Pacific coast of central Honshu. It is the focus of the vast metropolitan area often called Greater Tokyo, the largest urban and industrial agglomeration in Japan.
Welcome to China. After the border and customs formalities, an assistant will be waiting for you, to give you basic initial information and accompany on the transfer to take you from the airport to the hotel. Free time. 18.30hrs.- We meet our guide and our fellow passengers in the hotel reception area. Then we go on to familiarise ourselves with the city. We provide a transfer to Wangfujing street, a pedestrian and commercial street full of life with many shops and restaurants. Dinner included and return to hotel.
08.30hrs- An exciting day awaits us. We will discover the main points of interest in the Chinese capital. We will have a full day visit with a local guide in which we will visit some of the main points in the city. We will start walking through the immense Tiananmen Square one of the largest squares in the world, and from them, we will appreciate the Great National Theater, Beijing Opera House. Then, the Great Chinese Imperial Palace, better known as "The Forbidden City", the most majestic architectural complex in China from where 24 emperors ruled for almost 500 years. We will also have the opportunity to visit Jingshan Park where the Coal Hill is located, one of the best preserved imperial gardens in Beijing. We ascend to the top of the hill to have the best views (if the day is clear) on the Forbidden City. Lunch is included. In the afternoon we include a tricycle ride through the traditional neigbourhood of Beijing, known as Hutong. In this area we can see the typical life style in these popular neighborhood, visit typical shops and even a traditional house, a Siheyuan, with all its lounges around a courtyard. We will finish our visit knowing the SUMMER PALACE, the Imperial House of the Qing Dynasty with its beautiful gardens and lakes. We finish the visit around 17:00 hrs..- You can return to the hotel with the bus or stay in the center (in this case, return to the hotel will be by your means. We always recommend you to bring the hotel card written in Chinese to explain to the taxi driver where do you want to go).
Total distance travelled: 190 km Note: Sometimes there is a large number of tourists in the Great Wall and it may be advisable to go walking avoiding the delays that may exist in the climb by funicular Landscapes: Great metropolis of Beijing leaving the city, green mountains area around the wall. 08.00hrs.- Beijing, departure. Today’s programme includes an excursion to the Great Wall. 09.30 hrs.- GREAT WALL OF CHINA (section Mutianyu). Arrival to this spectacular architectural work. Its history covers more than 2000 years. The day will include a cable car ride up and down to one of the most scenic areas. Free time to have lunch and enjoy the comercial area and the Exhibition Center on the Wall. Returning to Beijing, we will stop in the 798 th district, with its contemporary art located in an old military factory. We will also visit the TEMPLE OF HEAVEN, one of the country’s largest sacred complexes and a World Heritage Site. Before returning to the hotel, and as a way to rest from this intense day, we will take a Tai Chi class and enjoy a foot massage. We will bid farewell to Beijing with a lacquered duck dinner included. Return to the hotel at 21.00hrs.
Beijing , Seoul
Beijing , Seoul
08.30hrs- Today we include a tour of the city of Seoul lasting five hours. We will see Changdeokgung Palace. This is a World Heritage Site formed by a group of palaces inside a large park. After the visit, we will go to Bukchon Hanok Village, a traditional historical neighbourhood with tiny houses. we will visit the War Memorial, an impressive war museum that tells of the different conflicts suffered by Korea during its history, particular the Korean War with the United Nations in which soldiers from many different countries took part. Note: The Gyeongbokgung Palace closes on Tuesday. This visit will be made the next day. 13.00hrs.- Lunch included in a local restaurant. 14.00hrs.- We continue to the District of Gangnam where there are numerous shopping and entertainment centers. To finish, we stop at LOTTE WORLD TOWER, an impressive 550 m building where there will be time to climb the tower (entrance not included) or stroll in the park or around the luxury shopping centres. 16.30hrs.- Return to the city centre or to the hotel and free time.
Seoul , Suwon , Jeonju
Total distance: 227km 08.00hrs.- Today we include a visit to Gyeongbokgung Palace, an impressive palace that is 600 years old, where we will see the Changing of the Guard ceremony (if scheduled). 10.00hrs.- Afterwards we leave Seoul to the south of Korea. 11.00hrs.- SUWON. Arrival to the former capital of Korea, a World Heritage Site famous for its walls Heritage of Mankind. We will stop at the Samsung Innovation Museum to learn about the history of this famous technological company. Note: The visit to the Samsung Innovation Museum is not always guaranteed. If this visit has to be cancelled, we will then visit Samsung D´light in Seoul. 12.15hrs.- We will see the impressive wall with its fortifications and will visit Hwaseong Haenggung, the summer palace. 13.30hrs- Lunch included. 14.30hrs.- Suwon departure. 16.30hrs- JEONJU, we will see with our guide its fascinating old town (Hanok Village), with its tiny houses, traditional shops and art galleries. Free time to stroll after the tour.
Jeonju , Haeinsa , Daegu, Busan
Total distance: 405 km Paisagens: We cross high mountains. Very beautiful landscapes in the area of the Haeinsa National Park. 07.30hrs.- Jeonju. Departure amidst impressive mountain forest scenery. 09.30hrs.- HAEINSA, arrival to this Buddhist temple built in the year 802 where we discover the Tripitaka, the most complete collection of Buddhist texts engraved on 80,000 blocks of wood. We will visit the temple and the museum on the Tripitaka. 11.30hrs.- Haeinsa. Departure. 12.45hrs.- DAEGU. Arrival. This city was a well-known center in oriental traditional medicine. Here we see the market of traditional medicines with its different herbs, and especially ginseng, and the Museum of Oriental medicine. Lunch included. 15.00hrs.- Daegu.- Departure. 16.45hrs.- We travel to HAEDONG YONGGUNG, 14th century Buddhist temple located by the sea. 17.45hrs.- Haedong Yonggung.- Departure. 18.45hrs.- BUSAN, arrival to this extremely modern city, the second most important in Korea. Lively coastal city with large skyscrapers.
Busan, Ferry Busan Shimonoseki
Note: In the evening we will board a ferry to Japan. Do not forget bring your passport. Note: The itinerary for the night journey may be occasionally modified due to availability or weather conditions. Sometimes the ferry will be from Busan to Fukuoka (similar schedule). 09.00hrs.- City tour in BUSAN the second largest city in Korea, full of life. We will visit the fantastic Doosan Haeundae complex with its more than 300 m skyscraper and its sports marina. We continue to the memorial to the United Nations with its cemetery were people from numerous countries are buried. We approach the largest fish market in the country, which is alongside Nampo port. Lunch included. Then we walk from there to Yongdusan park with its immense 120 m pagoda. Free time. 16.00/13.30 hrs- Transfer to the port to embark on the ferry (Note: limit time to check in at 17.30hrs). Don’t forget to bring your passport. The departure of the ferry is scheduled at 21.00hrs- We spend the night on the ferry, crossing the Sea of Japan, in double cabins with bathrooms.
Ferry Busan Shimonoseki , Shimonoseki , Iwakuni , Itsukushima , Hiroshima
Total distance: 190km. 07.45hrs- We dock at the port of Shimonoseki (breakfast not included) and cross the border. Welcome to Japan! 11.30hrs- IWAKUNI, we get to this small city where we will stop to admire the beautiful historic Kintai-Kyo Bridge. 12.15hrs- We then continue to take a ferry to Miyajima, the island “where men and Gods live together in peace”, with its ITSUKUSHIMA shrine dedicated to the guardian of the seas, built partly over the sea. Here we have time to visit the temple, stroll through its attractive centre and have lunch. 16.00hrs- Miyajima- Departure. We board a ferry and continue our journey. 16.45hrs- HIROSHIMA, we get to the sadly famous as the site where the atomic bomb fell in 1945, which destroyed the whole city. We will visit the Peace Memorial Park, the Atomic bomb dome and the impressive Peace Memorial Museum. Dinner included. Note: If the number of travelers is less than 5, the section from Shimonoseki to Hiroshima can be made by high-speed train. In this case, the stop in Iwakuni will be suppressed (you will be informed in the voucher of "My Trip") and you will visit first Hiroshima and later Miyajima.
Hiroshima , Matsuyama
Distance travelled: Journey by boat. Crossing of about 50 km. Scenery: Interesting scenery on board, passing close to many different islands. Note: We recommend staying on deck to enjoy the crossing, but bring warm clothing. Today we will take a boat to the island of Shikoku. The crossing is extremely pleasant and takes two and a half hours, and discover that Japan is formed by many small islands. If there are no changes in the ferry times, it will leave at 09.20hrs (we leave the hotel at 08.00 hrs). 12.00hrs. – MATSUYAMA. Arrival. We will take the cable car and ascend to its impressive castle. Then we will visit ISHITE JI, a beautiful Buddhist temple and place of pilgrimage. Lunch included. In the late afternoon we will visit DOGO ONSEN (admission included), a traditional Japanese bath built in the 19th century. Note: we highly recommend you to live the Onsen experience in Japan. There are rules that will be explained to you; The baths are separated by sex and a thorough cleaning must be carried out before entering the hot water naked. In Japanese Onsen they can prohibit the entry of people with tattoos.
Matsuyama , Kotohira , Takamatsu , Naruto , Kobe
Distance travelled: 345 km Scenery: Pleasant mountain scenery in some places. We walk along huge suspension bridges over the sea. Wear comfortable walking shoes for the journey. 7.30 hrs- Matsuyama.- Departure-. 10.00 hrs.- KOTOHIRA, a Shinto shrine dedicated to the God of fishermen and a place of pilgrimage built on Mount Zozu. To access it, it is necessary to climb 785 steps. Those who do not want to climb the mountain can enjoy sightseeing and visit the small Sake Museum (the traditional Japanese liqueur). 12.00hrs.- Kotohira –Departure-. 13.00 hrs.- TAKAMATSU. Visit to RITSURIN, one of the prettiest gardens in Japan. Lunch included in a local restaurant. 15.00 hrs.- Takamatsu –Departure-. 16.15 hrs.- NARUTO, an impressive bridge that crosses the sea. We will stop to learn how it was built and walk along its glass floor with the impressive waves below us (depending on the times and tides) at a height of 45 metres. 17.15hrs.- Naruto –Departure-. Pretty scenery as we cross huge suspension bridges. 19.00hrs.- KOBE.- Arrival. Modern city by the sea, you can walk through its active center.
Kobe , Osaka , Mount Koya
In Kobe we visited the Earthquake Memorial Museum, a place to remind the tragic seism that devastated the city in 1995 and its perfect reconstruction. Note: Sometimes, the entrance to the Earthquake Museum may be modified by the Sake Museum or the climb to the Kobe Tower. 10.30hrs- We continue to Osaka. 11.15hrs- OSAKA, arrival to the second biggest city in Japan. 12.00hrs- We will depart Osaka to visit, MOUNT KOYA, one of Japan’s sacred mountains and Japan’s main centre of Shingon Buddhism. There are 120 shrines and monasteries on this mountain which is a magical place of pilgrimage. We will visit Okuno Mausoleum, a spiritual place and an immense cemetery in the wilderness that has more than 200,000 graves. We will visit Kongobuji temple, built in 1593. Note: In winter, as it gets dark earlier, we will not have time to enter Kongobuji temple. We will spend this night at a Buddhist monastery. The monks will offer us a Zen meditation session (Ajikan). Dinner included (vegetarian food). There is religious ceremony at the temple early in the morning if you wish to attend it. Note: We consider the sojourn at the monastery as an experience of great existential value. The rooms at this place are modest, without bathrooms, in the traditional Japanese style with tatamis. Bathrooms are communal.
Mount Koya , Kyoto
Total distance: 130km. Japanese breakfast at the temple. 07.30hrs- We leave early for Kyoto. 10.00hrs- KYOTO, we spend the whole day in the city, which was the capital of Japan between 794 and 1868 and home to the Imperial Court. During World War II the city was the only major Japanese to escape the bombardments, and so it still preserves its wealth of artistic heritage; the famous protocol restricting greenhouse gas emissions was signed in Kyoto in 1997. The visit includes a trip to one of the most important parts of the city. We will see the marvellous Shinto Shrine of Fushimi Inari, the Imperial Palace and Kinkakuji temple, “the golden pavilion” and its wonderful gardens. 19.00hrs- At night, a transfer to GION will be included, a busy traditional quarter famous for its Geisha. Free time. The return to the hotel will be free, we suggest you take a taxi. The guide will explain how. Note: If you already visited Kyoto on your circuit, our guide will offer you information and advice on visiting the other parts of the city unaccompanied.
Kyoto , Tokyo
After breakfast transfer to the station to take the BULLET TRAIN to Tokyo. Arrival to Tokyo after almost 500 km in just over two hours. Late in the afternoon, we will pay a visit to this fascinating city by taking a trip on the metro (tickets included) to the Shinjuku district and see the crowds of people who use this modern and efficient collective transport system. Shinjuku is one of the most important nightlife districts. Dinner included and return to hotel.
08.00 hrs.- In the morning, we take part in a 5-hour trip with our guide to see this amazing city, with its hustle and bustle and extremely modern districts that coexist with quiet, peaceful areas. Brief stop at the Zojoji Temple to make a beautiful photograph of the Tokyo Tower. Pay attention to the hundred of Jizos, stone traditional protecting deities who guide us on our travels, give power to those who are weak (such children) and those in dangerous places, and who are dressed including hats, robes and windmills. Then we head to the junction of Shibuya, a junction that is said to be the most crowded in the world. The Meiji Temple is dedicated to the Emperor Meiji, his wife, and their spirits. We continue on our bus along the elegant street of Omotesando. We will edge the most beautiful part of the Imperial Palace and the gardens. Stop to visit the famous Nijubashi Bridge. We will pass through the district of Akihabara, the “electric town” with icons from the popular Japanese Manga and Anime culture and then see Kokugikan, the Sumo stadium, home of this Japanese sport. We will also visit the Buddhist temple of Sensoji, the oldest and most important temple in Tokyo, with its 55-metre high pagoda. Then we will have some free time to visit the traditional commercial street of Nakamise in the district of Asakusa. Lunch included in a local restaurant. Return to hotel. Free time in the afternoon.
After breakfast, end of our services.
- General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- Excursion: Tricycle ride through the traditional neigbourhood in Beijing, Great Wall of China Mutianyu section in Beijing.
- City tour in : Beijing, Seoul, Kyoto, Tokyo.
- Evening Transfer:: Wangfujing street in Beijing, Myeongdong quarter in Seoul, Traditional quarter of Gion in Kyoto, Shinjuku in Tokyo.
- Ticket admission: The Forbidden City, Jingshan Park, Summer Palace, Great Wall of China Mutianyu, Temple of Heaven, foot massage, Tai Chi class in Beijing, Changdeokgung Palace, War Memorial in Seoul, Qyeongbokgung Palace in Seoul, Hwaseong Haenggung, Samsung Innovation Museum not always guaranteed; in Suwon, Hanok Village in Jeonju, Buddhist Temple in Haeinsa, Doosan Haeundae, Haedong Yonggung, U.N. Memorial and Yongdusan Park in Busan, Kintaikyo in Iwakuni, Itsukushima Temple, Peace Memorial Museum in Hiroshima, Dogo Onsen, Ishiteji Temple in Matsuyama, Shinto shrine in Kotohira, Ritsurin Garden , Naruto Brigde, Earthquake Memorial Museum in Kobe, Okuno Mausoleum,Kongobuji Temple and Ajikan or Zazen meditation in Mount Koya, Shrine of Fushimi Inari, Imperial Palace, Kinkaku-ji Temple in Kyoto, Metro, Zojoji Temple, Meiji Temple, Sensoji Temple in Tokyo.
- Ferry: Busan Shimonoseki (night ferry), Hiroshima- Miyajima, Hiroshima- Matsuyama.
- Funicular: Great Wall of China in Beijing, Matsuyama castle in Matsuyama.
- High Speed Train: Kyoto-Tokyo.
- Flights included: Beijing - Seoul
- 14 Lunch or dinner included in: Beijing, Beijing, Beijing, Seoul, Seoul, Suwon, Daegu, Busan, Hiroshima, Matsuyama, Takamatsu, Mount Koya, Tokyo, Tokyo.
- Air Tickets
- Visa and Insurance
- Extra charges/expenses of personal nature like laundry, mineral water/drinks, telephone or any other charges/ expenses not mentioned in Inclusions Optional Tours
- Transfers on the first day & last day for Airport Arrival / Departure
- Mandatory tips of Euro 2 per person per day for Coach Drivers, Guides etc.
- Rates will be valid till 31 Oct, 2020.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 30 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.
- Cancellation within 45 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 %retention
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 75 %retention
- Cancellation within 20 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non-Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention.
- Please note Air Ticket Cancellation charges as per Airlines company Policy (Please check before issuing the tickets)
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Rates May Vary as per Euro / USD Fluctuations.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.