11 Days In Pilgrimage Gujarat with White Rann
avg per person
Gujarat offers its tourists scenic beauty from Great Rann of Kutch to the hills of Satpura. Gujarat is the only place in the entire world to view pure Asiatic lions. Gujarat is one of the unique tourist places to visit as it offers various entertainment and informative tours to its visitors.
Arrival at Ahmedabad starting your day. Places to visit at Gandhinagar, Sabarmati Ashram, Adalaj Stepwell, Swaminarayan Akshardham temple.
Ahmedabad - Matrugaya – Patan – Modhera – Ahmedabad
Morning start for Siddhpur visit the Temples in Matru Gaya and go to patan visit the Rani kiVav and SahastralingaTalav. Rani kiVav is an excellent example of subterranean architecture of Gujarat. This vav was constructed by Udaymati, the queen of Bhimdev (1022-63 AD) and represents the finest of the Indian sculptures and architecture. SahastralingaTalav is among the many artificial tanks built in different parts of Gujarat. The architecture of this tank integrated the great sense of water management and sanctity of water in Hindu religion. Later we drive to Modhera. Modhera is situated on the banks of the River Pushpavati and is about 50 kms from Patan. This place is known for the world-famous Sun temple and is the best example of the Solanki temple architecture in the state. After visiting the sun temple, we drive back to Ahmedabad.
Ahmedabad – The Statue Unity – Vadodara
After breakfast drive to Kevadiya and will visit SardarSarovar Dam and statue of unity at Kevadiya and return back to Ahmedabad hotel for overnight stay.
Vadodara to Diu
Arriving at Diu would give you a certain peace of mind and raise a level of excitement for exploring the beauty of Diu. Starting from Nagoa Beach, enjoying there with your loved ones bring you more towards the significance of Diu. Other places to cover on the same day are Diu Fort, Gangeshwar Temple and Naida Caves.
Diu – Somnath
Arriving at Somnath you would undergo a strange feeling of devotedness towards the Lord Shiva who is known as Mahadev i.e. Lord of the Lords in Hindu religion. The first place in Somnath you would visit is the Grand Somnath Temple situated by the side of sea. You cannot deny your amazement by seeing the chalukyan art and architecture of the temple.
Somnath – Porbandar – Dwarka
Reaching at Dwarka would undoubtedly raise a sensation of Lord Krishna everywhere in your environment. The first place to visit is the Dwarkadhish Temple moving forward to NageshwarJyotirlinga Temple and Nageshwar Shiva Temple you would return back to rest overnight.
Dwarka – Bet Dwarka – Jamnagar
Starting fresh on the Devabhoomi you would then start travelling for BhaitDwarika a journey by road and crossing the sea you reach at the beautiful place of lord Krishna. You also won’t miss out from the places like RukshamaneeMandir, GomtiGhat, BhadkeshwarMahadevMandir, SudamaSetu (Sudama Bridge), Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, Dwarka and GopiTalab. After that proceed to Jamnagar. Overnight stay at Jamnagar.
Jamnagar – Bhuj
Arrival at Bhuj by evening. On arrival having some local sightseeing and overnight stay at hotel.
Bhuj - White Resort
10:00 AM : Onwards 12:30 PM : Onwards Welcome & Check-in 12:30 PM to 02:00 PM : Lunch at respective dining area 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM : Shopping and Adventure 04:30 PM to 05:00 PM : High Tea 05:00 PM to 07:30 PM : Visit to White Rann 07:30 PM to 10:00 PM : Dinner at respective dining area 09:00 PM to 10:30 PM : Cultural Activities followed by Grand Housie at White Rann Resort
White Rann Resort to Bhuj
06:30 AM : Morning Visit to White Rann 07:30 AM to 09:30 AM : Breakfast at respective dining area 09:30 AM : Check-out and Departure for Bhuj with a Complimentary Sightseeing 11:30 AM to 02:00 PM : Complimentary sightseeing – places of interest in Bhuj Shri Swaminarayan Temple: : (Approx. Time 20 min) Made in marble, intricate carvings adorn the pillars and ceilings of the most expensive temple built in the state of Gujarat recently. Kutch Museum : (Approx. Time 30 min) A visit to the Kutch Museum, to learn about the history of tribal and folk tradition of the district, will help you get to know about present-day people and their lives. Remember that visiting a museum is a great way to learn about history, but tribal are not merely part of history, they are a major part of Kutch's (and India's) population and cultural identity today. (Kutch museum remains closed on Wednesday) Bhujodi (Hira Laxmi Craft Park) : (Approx. Time 40 min) Handicraft Village: Hiralaxmi Craft Park - a vision to preserve, restore & promote the art & craft of Kutch and making them accessible to The public. The handicraft village is where live Artisans can be seen working. T h e c o s t o f Entry (if any) will be borne by the guest. In case guests have to reach Railway Station/Airport/Bus Stand earlier for them onward journey, they will have to arrange it on Their own. Timings of any such departure should be notified at the reception at the time Of check-in. After that overnight stay at Bhuj.
Bhuj to Ahmedabad Drop
Proceeding for leaving the beautiful destination carrying warm and cherished memories, say goodbye to Gujarat with love. Drop at Ahmedabad.
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar on CP basis.
- 10 Breakfast + 01 Lunch + 01 Dinner
- Transportation in a Pvt Air-conditioned vehicle (AC Dzire or Etios).
- Service of a Hindi-speaking chauffeur.
- Government Tax (GST5%)
- Entrance Fee to anysites.
- The Statue of Unity Tickets.
- Gir Safari Permit at Sasangir.
- Tips to Guides /Chauffeurs
- Lunch, Dinner or any extra meal not mentioned on the above inclusions/programduring thetour.
- Early check in or late checkoutcharges.
- Any service not specifically mentionedin theinclusion
- Rates will be valid till 31 Mar, 2020.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 30 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.
- Cancellation within 45 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 %retention
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 75 %retention
- Cancellation within 20 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non-Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention.
- Please note Air Ticket Cancellation charges as per Airlines company Policy (Please check before issuing the tickets)
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Rates May Vary as per Euro / USD Fluctuations.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.