5 Days Lonavala With Matheran
avg per person
Surrounded by dense forests, waterfalls, dam alongside lakes, Lonavala is a must-visit if you admire nature and want a gateway to having a soulful weekend or a good trip. ... The tourist destination has many attractions to its name, Bhaja caves, Bushi dam, Karla caves, Rajmachi fort, Ryewood lake, among others.
Matheran Tourism. Nestled amidst the Sahyadri range on the Western Ghats, Matheran is a cosy little hill station that stands at an elevation of 2600 feet above sea level, and is just 100 kilometres away from Mumbai, making it the perfect weekend getaway.
Mumbai to Lonavala (2hrs.)
After breakfast.checkout and drive to Lonavala, the Ultimate Tourist Destination. You can see tourist hotspots like Ryewood Park, Christian Cemetery, Bushy dam, Dukes Nose and other places. Lonavala is a beautiful and cool hill station that houses the mesmerising waterfalls will within its precincts. Khandala neighbours Lonavala. Although is comparatively small, it is equally blessed with natural beauty and bounty. Deep valley on one side and high hills on the other side divide Khandala and Lonavala. Overnight stay at hotel.
Lonavala Full Day Local Sight Seeing
After breakfast in the morning, You spend the morning exploring the scenic beauty of Lonavala hill station. You can see tourist hotspots like Ryewood Park, Christian Cemetery, Bushy dam, Dukes Nose and other places. Lonavala is a beautiful and cool hill station that houses the mesmerising waterfalls will within its precincts. Khandala neighbours Lonavala. Although is comparatively small, it is equally blessed with natural beauty and bounty. Deep valley on one side and high hills on the other side divide Khandala and Lonavala. Overnight stay at hotel.
Lonavala - Matheran By Road (1.5hrs.)
Once you are done with the breakfast, leave for Matheran. This undulating hilltop presents its visitors with the mesmerizing panoramic vistas. On reaching Matheran, check-in at one of our listed hotels. In the afternoon embark on a guided tour to the major tourist attraction of Matheran like the Panorama Point, Porcupine Point, the Prabal Fort and Irshalgad Fortress. In the evening enjoy boat ride in the Charlotte Lake. The two famous picnic spots of Matheran, Louisa point and Echo point are located on the left side of the lake. Enjoy night stay at the hotel.
Matheran Local Sight Seeing
After breakfast in the morning, move for Walk to Lake, one tree point. Possible Horseriding. Walk around Matheran. Visit Market and do some shopping. Walk to Old Shiva Temple and Charlotte Lake (No Boating) and explore the tropical forest character of the area.
Matheran to Mumbai Drop (2hrs.)
Early morning drive straight to Mumbai. As you reach Mumbai, take a drop to Airport / Railway Station. Tour end
- 2 Night Room Accommodation at Lonavala
- 2 Night Room Accommodation at Matheran
- Minimum 4 Pax Required.
- Double Sharing Basis
- Below 5 Year Child will be Complimentary.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Pick Up and Drop From Mumbai Airport / Railway Station By Private Sedan Car.
- Government Tax (GST 5%)
- Entrance Fee to any sites.
- Tips to Guides / Chauffeurs
- Any fluctuations in the dollar component will affect the costing.
- Lunch, Dinner or any extra meal not mentioned on the above program during the tour.
- Early check in or late checkout charges.
- Camera or Video permits.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the inclusion.
- Any increase of cost due to political disturbance / bandh or increase in tax or fuel cost, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure or while touring
- Flight Ticket or Train Ticket
- Rates will be valid till 31 Mar, 2021.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 %retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non-Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention.
- Please note Air Ticket Cancellation charges as per Airlines company Policy (Please check before issuing the tickets)
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.