6 Days Baku With Georgia Fixed Departure (13-MAR-2020)
avg per person
Tourist Attractions in Azerbaijan. The Baku Ateshgah, often called the "Fire Temple of Baku" is a castle-like religious temple in Surakhani, a suburb in Baku. Based on Persian and Indian inscriptions, temple was used as a Hindu and Zoroastrian place of worship. "Atash" is the Persian word for fire.
DELHI BAKU WELCOMES YOU!
0230 Hrs Departure from Delhi (KC 964) / BY AIR ASTANA Arrival in Baku at 1300 Hrs Transfer from Airport to Hotel 1500 Hrs check in at hotel Assembly at hotel lobby & proceed to Panoramic City Tour: Visit to Highland Park Alley of Martyrs, The National Assemblyalso transliterated as MilliMajlis, Flame towersthe tallest skyscraper in Baku. Later you will visit Baku Crystal Hall an indoor arena in Baku, Azerbaijan. Located on the coast of Baku near National Flag Square, construction of the arena began in August 2011 and finished in April 2012—in time for it to host its first major event, the 2012 edition of the Eurovision Song Contest Walking through Baku Boulevard which stretches along a southfacing bay on the Caspian Sea. It traditionally starts at Freedom Square continuing west to the Old City and beyond. Since 2012, the YeniBulvar (New Boulevard) has virtually doubled the length to 3.75 km. 2000 Hrs DINNER AT INDIAN RESTURANT Transfer to Hotel at 2230 Hrs Free time – can explore night activities at you own Overnight in hotel
BAKU CITY TOUR
BREAKFAST 07001000 HRS Our tour program starts with Old City or Inner City is the historical core of Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan. The Old City is the most ancient part of Baku, which is surrounded by walls were well protected. In 2007, the Old City had a population of about 3000 people. In December 2000, the Old City of Baku, including the Palace of the Shirvanshahs and Maiden Tower, became the first location in Azerbaijan to be classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. LUNCH IN INDIAN RESTAURANT AT 1400 HRS After lunch group will experience the happening street of Nizami Street known for shopping Tour continues with the visit to the charming example of modern architecture. The Heydar Aliyev Center a 57,500 m2 building complex in Baku, Azerbaijan designed by Iraqi British architect ZahaHadid and noted for its distinctive architecture and flowing, curved style that eschews sharp angles. The center is named after Heydar Aliyev, the first secretary of Soviet Azerbaijan from 1969 to 1982, and president of Azerbaijan Republic from October 1993 to October 2003. (Photoshoot outside). TRANSFER FOR GALA DINNER AT INDIAN RESTAURANT AT 2000 HRS Transfer Back to Hotel at 2230 Hrs Free time – can explore night activities at you own Overnight in hotel
BREAKFAST 0700 0900 HRS; Assembly at hotel lobby . Trip to "Fire Mountain ""Yanardag" a mountain on Absheron peninsula , 25 km from north of Baku. Literally, word "Yanardag" means "Blazing mountain". Blazing bodies of flame dance on stones and floor. Yanar dag is a natural gas fire which blazes continuously on a hillside on the Absheron Peninsula on the Caspian Sea near Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, which itself is known as the "land of fire." Tour continues with Ateshgah (Fire Worshippers Temple) Based on Persian and Indian inscriptions, the temple was used as a Hindu and Zoroastrian place of worship. "Atash”» is the Persian word for fire. The pentagonal complex, which has a courtyard surrounded by cells for monks and a tetra pillaraltar in the middle, was built during the 17th and 18th centuries. It was abandoned in the late 19th century, probably due to the dwindling of the Indian population in the area. The natural "eternal flame" went out in 1969, after nearly a century of exploitation of petroleum and gas in the area, but is now lit by gas piped from the nearby city LUNCH IN INDIAN RESTAURANT AT 1400 HRS Continue with Baku Ferris Wheel, also known as the Baku Eye is a Ferris wheel on Baku Boulevard in the Seaside National Park of Baku, capital of Azerbaijan. The wheel is 60 metres tall and has 30 cabins, each holding eight people. It makes a complete turn in 30 to 40 minutes. Start Shopping tour with Local Sweet Shop, Azerbaijan Brand: Aliahmad’S Proceed to Local vine and alcoholic drinks shop Enjoy Boat tour DINNER AT INDIAN RESTAURANT 2000 HRS Transfer Back to Hotel at 2230 Hrs Free time – can explore night activities at you own Overnight in hotel Overnight in Gabala
BAKU – GEORGIA
BREAKFAST 0700 0900 HRS 0800 Hrs Checkout From Hotel Transfer To Georgia Via Red Bridge Border ENROUTE LUNCH AT RESTAURANT Arrival at Georgia Azerbaijan (Red Bridge) Border; Transfer to the hotel; Checkin @ Hotel DINNER IN RESTAURANT Free time.
ANANURI – GUDAURI KAZBEGI TOUR
BREAKFAST AT THE HOTEL Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Tbilisi. The route will take over the Georgian Military Highway up North towards the border with Russia; Your first stop will be atAnanuri fortress which is a sixteenth century castle complex on the Aragvi River. The fortress stands beside the famous Georgian Military Highway, overlooking a large Jinvali lake. Its high, turreted stone walls protect two churches, a watch tower and a reservoir. The main church facade is beautifully carved with animal, floral and Celtic style patterns; LUNCH IN RESTAURANT Next Stop is Gudauri – young and rapid developing winter sports resort located at Kazbegi region of Georgia, 120 km from Tbilisi, at the height of 2,196 m (about 7,200 feet) near the Cross Pass. Skiing season lasts from December to April. In summer Gudauri is calm. Green environment, cool weather and clean air make a positive impact on the general health condition of people. After that drive to Gergeti Trinity Church At an altitude of 7119 feet (2,170 meters), the twelfth or thirteenth century monument was erected on the southern slopes of Mkinvarcveri. Gergeti Trinity Church is an important temple, remarkable for its beautiful scenery. The Gergeti Trinity Church is set poignantly on a hill directly below the towering white massif of Mount Kazbek, which sits at 5,033 meters. Built six hundred years ago, its stones have weathered repeated blizzards, rain and invasion to stand as a proud symbol of Georgian resilience in the face of adversity. It is the photographer’s perfect shot (Please also note that From Kazbegi leisurely 1.5 hour walk up through beautiful walleyes leads us to Gergeti, Option drive is by 4X4 cars for additional cost); DINNER IN RESTAURANT Drive back to Tbilisi & Drop-off at your hotel for overnight;
CITY TOUR GOOD BYE
BREAKFAST AT THE HOTEL; Check out from the hotel; Tbilisi tour (34 hours) Today you will have a city tour in the capital of Georgia Tbilisi which is considered as one of the most ancient cities in the Caucasus. LUNCH IN RESTAURANT Tbilisi for city tour where you can take cable car/ropeway to Narikala Fortress to enjoy breathtaking panoramic view of the city. Walk down to the district of Sulphur bath houses passing by the only mosque in Tbilisi. You will stroll through the Shardeni area full of narrow streets with cozy cafés, wine tasting bars, souvenir shops, and breathe in the living past. You are able to visit Anchiskhati Basilica and the clock tower of famous Rezo Gabriadze Theatre; DINNER IN RESTAURANT Transfer to Tbilisi International Airport; Departure.
- Accommodation in Hotels including breakfast
- Given rate is per adult in a Single / Double / Triple room;
- Given rate is for specific hotels– if hotels will be changed rate is subject to change as well;
- Quoted tour prices are based on current rates of exchange, tariffs and taxes. We reserve the right to increase tour prices to cover increased costs of tariffs, taxes, park fees and fluctuations in foreign exchange markets;
- Pax travelling together of a group on the same time will be calculated as one transfer for arrival and departure. / Pax travelling on different timings of the same group for arrivals and departures will be calculated as additional transfers and in that case price is subject to change according to transfer quantity.
- All rooms are upon availability!
- Hotel accommodation 2 nights in Baku city inclusive of breakfast
- Hotel accommodation 1 night in Gabala city inclusive of breakfast
- Hotel accommodation 3 nights in Tbilisi city inclusive of breakfast
- Transportation during the whole program inclusive of roundway transfers
- Guide services as per mentioned program
- Entrance tickets to mentioned museums
- 3 Dinners in Indian restaurants in Azerbaijan + 3 Dinners in Indian restaurants in Azerbaijan +
- Narikala Ropeway ticket
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Lunches as per program timing ( 12-15 $ per person per lunch)
- Indian takeaway lunch ( 6 $ per person per lunch)
- Azerbaijan E-visa (Standard 3 days procedure - 25 $ per person, Urgent 3 hours procedure - 60 $ per person) |
- Go Karting in Baku - 10 minutes driving 5 person at the same time, 10 $ per person
- Shooting center in Baku - 16 $ per person
- Paintball center in Baku - 8 $ per person
- Gori – (Stalin Museum) 10$ per person
- Uplitsikhe Cave 5$ per person
- Borjomi Park 4$ per person
- Visa Rules for Georgia. It takes not less than 5 working days to make a decision on a visa application. Per person Cost $40.
- Rates will be valid till 31 Mar, 2020.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.
- Cancellation within 45 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 %retention
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 75 %retention
- Cancellation within 20 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non-Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention.
- Please note Air Ticket Cancellation charges as per Airlines company Policy (Please check before issuing the tickets)
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Rates May Vary as per Euro / USD Fluctuations.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.