6 Days Gangtok Kalimpong and Darjeeling (Silver)
avg per person
For uninterrupted view of Mt Khangchendzonga; Buddhist pilgrimage tour; adventure activities like trekking, mountaineering and river rafting; high altitude lakes and mountain passes; opulent culture; rejuvenation; honeymoon; fairs & festivals and gastronomic treat.
Tourism in Darjeeling. Darjeeling located in the state of West Bengal is situated at an attitude of 6,710 ft in Lesser Himalaya. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is noted for its Darjeeling Himalayan Railways and its famous tea industry. ... The tourists in Darjeeling shop for woolen garments, fashion clothes and shawls.
Transfer to Gangtok
Arrival at (IXB)/ (PYG)/ (NJP): Our representative will escort you for the forwarding journey to Gangtok, capital city of Sikkim. Complete your check-in procedure later at evening stroll around the M.G Market and overnight stay at Gangtok. Distance from Bagdogra to Gangtok: - 125 km (approx) Travel Time: 4-5 hours (approx)
Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir/Nathula (Optional)
After breakfast excursion to Tsomgo Lake, this is situated at an elevation of 3753 meters / 12310 feet. Nearby is the sacred Baba Harbhajan Singh Temple and further on Nathu La Pass is an optional tour takes 5 kilometers approx which connects India with China and it is at a height of 14,000 ft above sea level. However, the permit is subject to availability. Back to Gangtok and overnight stay at hotel. Distance from Gangtok to Tsomgo Lake: - 52Km (approx.) Travel Time: 2hours (approx) Monday & Tuesday Nathula Pass is Closed
Gangtok Half-Day Sight-Seeing & Transfer to Kalimpong
After breakfast Gangtok half day sightseeing consists as follows and later transfer to Kalimpong, west Bengal. Overnight stay at Kalimpong. Plantation Ganesh Tok Tashi View Point Gunjan Monastery Bakthang Water Falls
Kalimpong Half – Day Sightseeing & Transfer to Darjeeling
After breakfast Kalimpong half-day sightseeing consists as below and later transfer to Darjeeling & overnight stay at Darjeeling. Deolo Hill Mangal Dham Cactus Garden Tharpa Choling Monsatery
Darjeeling full day sight-seeing with Tiger Hill
Early morning at around 4:00 AM drive to Tiger Hill 25 Kilometers away, token is subject to availability otherwise we will provide a day time (8:30-9:00 AM) to view Sunrise place over Khanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather) – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery & Batasia Loop. Back to your hotel after breakfast full day sightseeing consist : Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday & Govt. Holidays) Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park (Closed on Thursday & Govt. Holidays) Natural History Museum (Closed on Thursday - Govt. Holidays) The Tibetan Refugee Centre (Closed on Sunday & Govt. Holidays) Tea Estate Paranomic view Peace Pagoda/ Japanese Temple Tenzing & Gombu Rock & Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
After breakfast check out from hotel on time & transfer to (IXB)/ (PYG)/ (NJP) for your onward journey. The last day of your tour ends here.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above). (Breakfast only)
- Exclusive Non-a/c / a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Presently applicable GST
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterages.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, BACK TO INDEX
- which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- Rates will be valid till 31 Mar, 2020.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.
- Cancellation within 45 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 %retention
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 75 %retention
- Cancellation within 20 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non-Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention.
- Please note Air Ticket Cancellation charges as per Airlines company Policy (Please check before issuing the tickets)
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Rates May Vary as per Euro / USD Fluctuations.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.