4 Days Darjeeling
avg per person
Tourism in Darjeeling. Darjeeling located in the state of West Bengal is situated at an attitude of 6,710 ft in Lesser Himalaya. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is noted for its Darjeeling Himalayan Railways and its famous tea industry. ... The tourists in Darjeeling shop for woolen garments, fashion clothes and shawls
Arrival at (IXB)/ (NJP): Our representative will escort you for the forwarding journey to Darjeeling, India’s West Bengal State. Complete your check-in procedure later free for your personal activities and overnight stay at Darjeeling. Distance from Bagdogra to Darjeeling: 84.4 km (approx) Travel Time: 3-hours (approx)
Darjeeling full day sight-seeing with Tiger Hill
Early morning at around 4:00 AM drive to Tiger Hill 25 Kilometers away, token is subject to availability otherwise we will provide a day time (8:30-9:00 AM) to view Sunrise place over Khanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather) – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery & Batasia Loop. Back to your hotel after breakfast full day sightseeing consist : Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday & Govt. Holidays) Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park (Closed on Thursday & Govt. Holidays) Natural History Museum (Closed on Thursday - Govt. Holidays) The Tibetan Refugee Centre (Closed on Sunday & Govt. Holidays) Tea Estate Paranomic view Peace Pagoda/ Japanese Temple Tenzing & Gombu Rock & Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Darjeeling to Mirik Lake Excursion
After breakfast day excursion to Mirik Lake via Pashupasti Market, this is one of the most visited attractions when in Darjeeling. Return back to the hotel and overnight stay at Darjeeling. Distance from Darjeeling to Mirik: 60 km (approx) Travel time: 2 hours (approx)
After breakfast check out from hotel on time & transfer to (IXB)/ (PYG)/ (NJP) for your onward journey. The last day of your Darjeeling tour ends here.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above) (Breakfast only).
- Exclusive Non-a/c / a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Presently applicable GST
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterages.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements,
- Rates will be valid till 31 Mar, 2020.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.
- Cancellation within 45 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 %retention
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 75 %retention
- Cancellation within 20 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non-Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention.
- Please note Air Ticket Cancellation charges as per Airlines company Policy (Please check before issuing the tickets)
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Rates May Vary as per Euro / USD Fluctuations.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.