6 Days Almaty with Baku Fixed Departure
avg per person
Almaty is the former capital of Kazakhstan, and is still its largest city. Being a financial and cultural center of Central Asia, Almaty boasts moderately-sized tourist and expatriate communities. On a clear day you can see the beautifully rugged, snow capped mountains, right at the city's doorstep to the south.
Baku is located 28 metres (92 ft) below sea level, which makes it the lowest lying national capital in the world and also the largest city in the world located below sea level. Baku lies on the southern shore of the Absheron Peninsula, alongside the Bay of Baku.
DELHI- ALMATY WELCOMES YOU!
0230 Hrs Departure from Delhi (KC 964) / BY AIR ASTANA Arrival in Almaty at 0650 Hrs Transfer Airport-Hotel by bus/ Check-in to the Hotel at 0900 Hrs BREAKFAST TILL 1000 HRS TRANSFER TO LUNCH AT INDIAN RESTAURANT 1300 HRS 1430 Hrs Almaty City Tour with English speaking guide Visit Rakhat Chocolate Factory and Local Market Zilyoni -Bazar. You can buy Chocolates from Rakhat Chocolate Factory; you can buy Dry Fruits at cheap rates and some souvenirs from Zilyoni Bazar. Continue city Tour you will know more about history and development of the southern capital of Kazakhstan and see its major attractions:, Palace of President, Republic Square and Monument of Independence, and Astana Square, Panfilov Park, Abai Square and Palace of Republic, Presidential Park. TRANSFER FOR GALA DINNER AT INDIAN RESTAURANT WITH 2+2 SNACKS + LOCAL BEER & LOCAL VODKA + INDIAN BUFFET + DANCE SHOW AT 2000 HRS Transfer to Hotel at 2230 Hrs Free time – can explore night Life activities at you own. Overnight at Hotel.
ALMATYMEDOWS & CHIMBULAK
BREAKFAST 0700-1000 HRS Transfer to excursion at 1030 Hrs This tour provides you the best opportunity to see the beautiful mountain surroundings of Almaty city. The first stop of the tour awaits you in the Medeo Gorge, where in the wonderful mountains of Trans-Ili Ala-Tau the largest high mountain skating rink in the world is located as well as the huge dam, protecting the city from destructive mudflows formed on the tops of the western Tien Shan. Next destination is Chimbulaka ski resort (Cable Car Fee Included), located at an altitude of 2230 meters above sea level. It is very popular for its mild climate, large quantity of sunny days and snow through the winter and remarkable scenery of mountain ranges. LATE LUNCH IN INDIAN RESTAURANT AT 1500 HRS Free time to Look Around!!!! Transfer to hotel 1700 Hrs Free time at your own. TRANSFER FOR DINNER AT INDIAN RESTAURANT AT 2000 HRS Transfer to Hotel at 1700 Hrs Free time at you own
BREAKFAST 0700-1000 HRS 0730 Hrs Checkout from hotel & Transfer to airport. Depart Almaty @ 1025 Hrs (KC 111) Arrival in Baku@ 1215 Hrs Transfer from Airport to Restaurant. 1400 Hrs LUNCH AT INDIAN RESTAURANT 1530 Hrs check in at hotel 1730 Hrs Assembly at hotel lobby & proceed to Panoramic City Tour: Visit to Highland Park-Alley of Martyrs, The National Assemblyalso transliterated as MilliMajlis, Flame towersthe tallest skyscraper in Baku. Later you will visit Baku Crystal Hall an indoor arena in Baku, Azerbaijan. Located on the coast of Baku near National Flag Square, construction of the arena began in August 2011 and finished in April 2012—in time for it to host its first major event, the 2012 edition of the Eurovision Song Contest Walking through Baku Boulevard which stretches along a south-facing bay on the Caspian Sea. It traditionally starts at Freedom Square continuing west to the Old City and beyond. Since 2012, the YeniBulvar (New Boulevard) has virtually doubled the length to 3.75 km. 2000 Hrs DINNER AT INDIAN RESTURANT Transfer to Hotel at 2230 Hrs Free time – can explore night activities at you own Overnight in hotel
BAKU CITY TOUR
BREAKFAST 0700-1000 HRS 1000 Hrs Our tour program starts with Old City or Inner City is the historical core of Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan. The Old City is the most ancient part of Baku, which is surrounded by walls were well protected. In 2007, the Old City had a population of about 3000 people. In December 2000, the Old City of Baku, including the Palace of the Shirvanshahs and Maiden Tower, became the first location in Azerbaijan to be classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. LUNCH IN INDIAN RESTAURANT AT 1400 HRS 1530 Hrs After lunch group will experience the happening street of Nizami Street known for shopping 1800 Hrs Tour continues with the visit to the charming example of modern achticture. The Heydar Aliyev Center a 57,500 m2 building complex in Baku, Azerbaijan designed by Iraqi-British architect ZahaHadid and noted for its distinctive architecture and flowing, curved style that eschews sharp angles. The center is named after Heydar Aliyev, the first secretary of Soviet Azerbaijan from 1969 to 1982, and president of Azerbaijan Republic from October 1993 to October 2003. (Photoshoot outside). TRANSFER FOR DINNER AT INDIAN RESTAURANT AT 2000 HRS Transfer Back to Hotel at 2230 Hrs Free time – can explore night activities at you own Overnight in hotel
BREAKFAST 0700-1000 HRS 1000 Hrs Assembly at hotel lobby . Trip to "Fire Mountain "-"Yanardag" -a mountain on Absheron peninsula , 25 km from north of Baku. Literally, word "Yanardag" means "Blazing mountain". Blazing bodies of flame dance on stones and floor. Yanar dag is a natural gas fire which blazes continuously on a hillside on the Absheron Peninsula on the Caspian Sea near Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, which itself is known as the "land of fire." 1130 Hrs Tour continues with Ateshgah (Fire Worshippers Temple) Based on Persian and Indian inscriptions, the temple was used as a Hindu and Zoroastrian place of worship. "Atash”» is the Persian word for fire. The pentagonal complex, which has a courtyard surrounded by cells for monks and a tetra pillar-altar in the middle, was built during the 17th and 18th centuries. It was abandoned in the late 19th century, probably due to the dwindling of the Indian population in the area. The natural "eternal flame" went out in 1969, after nearly a century of exploitation of petroleum and gas in the area, but is now lit by gas piped from the nearby city LUNCH IN INDIAN RESTAURANT AT 1400 HRS 1430 Hrs Continue with Baku Ferris Wheel, also known as the Baku Eye is a Ferris wheel on Baku Boulevard in the Seaside National Park of Baku, capital of Azerbaijan. The wheel is 60 metres tall and has 30 cabins, each holding eight people. It makes a complete turn in 30 to 40 minutes. 1530 Hrs Start Shopping tour with Local Sweet Shop, Azerbaijan Brand: Aliahmad’S 1600 Hrs Proceed to Local vine and alcoholic drinks shop 1700 Hrs Continue with “Xurcun” dry fruits and sweets shop 1830 Hrs Enjoy Boat tour 2000 Hrs DINNER AT INDIAN RESTAURANT Transfer Back to Hotel at 2230 Hrs Free time – can explore night activities at you own Overnight in hotel
BREAKFAST 0700-1000 HRS Transfer from hotel to Airport @ 1030 HRS Depart Baku @ 1315 HRS (KC 112) Arrive Almaty @ 1830 HRS Depart Almaty @ 2210 HRS (KC 963) Arrive Delhi @ 0130 (+1) HRS
- Return Economy Class Air Tickets with meals
- 02 Nights Accommodation in mentioned HOTEL on Twin // Double Sharing Basis in Almaty (With Early Check in)
- 03 Nights Accommodation in mentioned HOTEL on Twin // Double Sharing Basis in Baku
- Airport /Hotel and Hotel /Airport transfers, city tours in an A/C Vehicle
- Excursions as shown in the itinerary
- 06 Buffet Breakfast + 05 Lunches + 04 Normal Dinner + 01 Gala Dinner (Applicable on Minimum 15 Pax) in Almaty
- Gala Dinner – 2 + 2 non veg/veg snacks, soda, soft drinks, mixtures etc) at an Indian Restaurant with Dance Show at Restaurant, 2 hours free flow local vodka & beer
- Entrances: Cable Car at Chimbulaka ski resort + Ateshgah + Yanardag + Ferris wheel (Depending on weather conditions) & Boat Tour (Depending on weather conditions)
- 02 bottles Per person Per day
- English speaking guide throughout the program in Kazakhstan & Azerbaijan
- All Taxes at the time of production
- E - Visa Fee for Azerbaijan
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Porter service.
- Hard drinks.
- Charges in hotels for additional services & penalties.
- Any additional persons joining the group at the destination or any of the services will need to pay in Full at Delhi Office
- Rates will be valid till 31 Aug, 2020.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.
- Cancellation within 45 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 %retention
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 75 %retention
- Cancellation within 20 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non-Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention.
- Please note Air Ticket Cancellation charges as per Airlines company Policy (Please check before issuing the tickets)
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Rates May Vary as per Euro / USD Fluctuations.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.