9 Days Trio of Aces
avg per person
Austria tourism is all about castles, palaces, mountains, lakes, art, history, architecture, music and so much more. Austria is bordered by Italy and Slovenia towards the south, Germany and the Czech Republic from the north, Liechtenstein and Switzerland to the west and Hungary and Slovakia to the east.
Germany is the eighth most visited country in the world, with a total of 407.26 million overnights during 2012. ... Including indirect and induced impacts, the industry contributes 4.5% of German GDP and supports 2 million jobs (4.8% of total employment). The ITB Berlin is the world's leading tourism trade fair.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Arrival. Transfer to the hotel. Welcome to Europe!!!. On arrival at the airport we shall be waiting to transfer you to the hotel. You can enjoy free time until your tour starts, information about the meeting place and start time can be found on the information boards in the hotel reception area. IMPORTANT - IF YOU REQUESTED ADDITIONAL NIGHTS on arrival at the hotel you will have your booking made but the guide of your trip will normally not arrive until the start of the included activities. YOUR TIME BEFORE THIS MOMENT IS THEREFORE FREE. At your hotel they can help you with all the information you need. NB: The schedules you will find in this itinerary are approximate. The guide, depending on the situation and in order to improve the development of the circuit, may adjust the schedules.
Highlights: Guided tour, Holocaust Memorial, Berlin Wall Museum. 08:00 h. Comprehensive tour of the most modern city in Europe, and visit to the Museum Island, Brandenburg Gate, Unter den Linden, the Reichstag, Potsdamerplatz and the Zoo. We leave the coach to visit the Holocaust Memorial and Berlin Wall Museum. Berlin bore witness to many significant events of the 20th century. Free afternoon to explore the city. We recommend you to take a boat trip. Enjoy an evening in the lively area of Kantstrasse, a district that offers different types of ethnic restaurants to dine in. Return to hotel.
Berlin , Dresden , Prague
Total distance: 360km Scenery: Elbe Valley in Saxony and mountain forests of Bohemia Note: We remind you that the currency of the Czech Republic is the Koruna. It is advisable to pay in local currency during your stay. 08:00 h. Berlin – We leave for the Elbe Valley, passing through attractive woodland scenery. 10:45 h. Dresden – Time to visit this important cultural city of enormous historical importance. It was rebuilt following the serious damage it suffered after being bombed in 1945. We recommend having lunch at one of the pleasant international restaurants near the river Elbe. 14:00 h. Dresden – Departure. The river Elbe accompanies us along part of the way. 16:15 h. Prague. Arrival. At the end of the afternoon, we provide transport to take you to the Old Town Square. This central location is full of energy and touristic activities. It’s a marvellous place to acquaint ourselves with Prague. Several restaurants offering cuisines from around the world will be waiting to delight your taste buds, including Czech, Chinese, Indian and Italian. Return to hotel.
Today’s highlights: city tour of Prague. Visit to Castle. Boat tour along the river Vltava. Evening transfer. Note: We recommend you wear comfortable shoes during the walking tour. 07.45 h. Comprehensive tour. Lasting three hours and a half The tour starts off from the “Castel Quarter” (admission included), the political, religious and monumental centre of the capital, and the cathedral, the palaces and viewpoints over the “city of the 100 towers” and explains the history of the country. We then continue our walk through the “Small City” or “Malastrana Quarter”, the city’s Baroque jewel, to the famous “Charles Bridge”. The city tour is followed by a monumental cruise on the river Vltava. Free afternoon to continue exploring the city. In the evening, we enjoy time in the historic city centre. Indian dinner included.. Return to hotel.
Prague , Munich , Innsbruck
Total distance: 540km Forest scenery in Bohemia, valleys with grazing cattle in Bavaria and the Tyrol. 07:30 h. Prague – Departure for Munich, capital of the German region of Bavaria. 12.30 h. Munich – Next to the Olympiapark we will visit the futuristic BMW WELT with its fascinating architecture for multi-use exhibition of BMW, the prestigious German vehicles brand. Free time to stroll through the monumental centre and have lunch at one of the famous traditional beerhouses, accompanied by popular music. 15:00 h. Departure for the Tyrol and Innsbruck 17:15 h. Innsbruck. Arrival. Surrounded by mountains, we are in the capital of the Austrian Tyrol. Very nice historic center. Indian dinner included.
Innsbruck , Kitzbuhel
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Visit to Swarovski Museum. Breathtaking landscapes. Dinner included. Total Distance: 92 km Scenery: Alpine landscape in Austria forests and plains. 09:00 h. We leave the hotel. 09.30hrs- Swarovski Crystal Museum, we will visit the headquarters of the well-known firm, where we will visit the Gardens and the Museum and see how this crystal is made. 11.15hrs- Swarovski Crystal Museum departure. 11.45 hrs- Innsbruck- Time to stroll in the historic centre of Innsbruck. 15.30 hrs- After lunch, departure for Kitzbühel. We travel along a very pretty scenic road between the mountains. 17.00 hrs- KITZBÜHEL Arrival and time to see this picturesque little village, a famous ski resort where we can enjoy the snow for a large part of the year! Free time. Transfer to the hotel and dinner included (vegetarian option possible).
Kitzbuhel , Salzburg , Vienna
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Salzburg, the city of Mozart. Fantastic scenery. Cruise on a lake. Indian dinner included. Total Distance: 420 km Note: We recommend you to take warm clothes to enjoy on the deck during the boat ride. The schedules in winter time might be modified in order to take advantage of sunlight. 08.00 hrs- Kitzbühel- Departure. We travel between mountains. 10.00 hrs- Salzburg- Arrival. Our guide accompanies us to the most beautiful streets of the historic centre of this city declared a World Heritage site and have lunch. 13.00 hrs.- Salzburg- Departure. We then go on our way between lakes and mountains. A very beautiful scenic stage in the Alps. 14.00 hrs.- St. Wolfgang. A famous place by a lake of pilgrimage in Austria. 15.00 hrs- St. Wolfgang- Departure.- 15.45 hrs- Traunkirchen. Time to stroll in this beautiful city with its nice churches and streets along with the very beautiful TRAUNSEE lake, where at around 16.30 hrs, we include a cruise on the lake to see four castles on the mountains and disembarking in Gmunden. 17.30.- Gmunden- Departure and continuation to the capital of Austria. 20.45 hrs.- Vienna- Arrival. Indian dinner included.
Highlights: City tour of Vienna. Vienna gardens of the immense Schönbrunn Palace. Evening transfer. Indian dinner. 09.00 hrs.- Vienna- start with a scenic sightseeing tour of Vienna to know the most important places of interest including the Opera , the Museum of Fine Arts and Natural History , Parliament , the Royal Theatre , City Hall and the University. Passing by the Church of San Carlos, we arrive to the Belvedere Palace where we will walk through the gardens from where we are offered a fabulous view of the city. (If the English-speaking group has fewer than fifteen people, the tour can be conducted in both English and Spanish). Directly afterwards, we head the Schönbrunn Palace where visitors can stroll around and enjoy its beautiful gardens. In the evening we go to the City Hall Square to enjoy the lighting and the nightlife in the neighbouring streets, and where we will enjoy and indian dinner. Return to hotel.
After breakfast, end of our services.
- General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- Boat: Vltava River in Prague, Traunsee lake in Traunkirchen.
- City tour in : Berlin, Prague, Vienna.
- Evening Transfer:: Kantstrasse area in Berlin, Old Town Square in Prague, City Hall Square in Vienna.
- Ticket admission: Holocaust Memorial and Berlin Wall Museum in Berlin, Prague Castle, BMW Welt in Munich, Swarovski Crystal Museum in Innsbruck.
- Funicular: Kitzbuhel.
- 6 Lunch or dinner included in: Prague, Prague, Innsbruck, Kitzbuhel, Vienna, Vienna.
- Air Tickets
- Visa and Insurance
- Extra charges/expenses of personal nature like laundry, mineral water/drinks, telephone or any other charges/ expenses not mentioned in Inclusions Optional Tours
- Transfers on the first day & last day for Airport Arrival / Departure
- Mandatory tips of Euro 2 per person per day for Coach Drivers, Guides etc.
- Rates will be valid till 31 Mar, 2021.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 %retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non-Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention.
- Please note Air Ticket Cancellation charges as per Airlines company Policy (Please check before issuing the tickets)
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Rates May Vary as per Euro / USD Fluctuations.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.