12 Days Love Celebration
avg per person
People mainly visit Italy for its rich culture, cuisine, history, fashion and art, its beautiful coastline and beaches, its mountains, and priceless ancient monuments. ... Tourism is one of Italy's fastest growing and most profitable industrial sectors, with an estimated revenue of €189.1 billion.
Austria tourism is all about castles, palaces, mountains, lakes, art, history, architecture, music and so much more. Austria is bordered by Italy and Slovenia towards the south, Germany and the Czech Republic from the north, Liechtenstein and Switzerland to the west and Hungary and Slovakia to the east.
The country is famous for its scenic Alps and its rolling hills, plains, and lakes. It is also renowned for its chocolates and watches, while the Swiss knife is a legend in itself! Tourism in Switzerland is a delight of skiing, snow-walking, gorging on chocolates and cheeses and of course, swaying in the Alps
Tourism in France directly contributed 79.8 billion euros to gross domestic product, 30% of which comes from international visitors and 70% from domestic tourism spending. The total contribution of travel and tourism represents 9.7% of GDP and supports 2.9 million jobs (10.9% of employment) in the country
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Evening transfer to the Trastevere district. Indian dinner included. IMPORTANT - IF YOU REQUESTED ADDITIONAL NIGHTS on arrival at the hotel you will have your booking made but the guide of your trip will normally not arrive until the start of the included activities. YOUR TIME BEFORE THIS MOMENT IS THEREFORE FREE. At your hotel they can help you with all the information you need. NB: The schedules you will find in this itinerary are approximate. The guide, depending on the situation and in order to improve the development of the circuit, may adjust the schedules. Welcome to Rome! Transfer from airport to hotel and free time to explore before meeting your guide and fellow travellers. You will receive information about the start of the circuit during the afternoon, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area. 18.30 hrs- At the end of the evening we arrange a transfer to Trastevere area. This neighborhood will be a great introduction to Rome, a stroll in the narrow cobbled streets of the Trastevere district reveals hidden treasures to us, such as some modest medieval churches, small shops with the most peculiar of objects or scenes of daily life. Indian dinner included. Return to hotel.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour of Rome. Roman Coliseum (admission price included) and visit to the Vatican City. Indian dinner. In the morning, we have a scenic tour of the city, which will be a great introduction to “The Eternal city”. We will know the tiny state of the Vatican. The Vatican City is a principal centre of Christianity in the world. You will be able to visit St. Peter’s Basilica. And we have also included admission to the Roman Coliseum, the principal symbol of Rome. This impressive construction dates back 2,000 years and will transport us in time so that we can learn about ancient society in the Roman Empire. 18.30 hrs.- In the evening, indian dinner included.
Rome , Florence
Total distance: 320km Scenery: Apennine Mountains and Tuscan vineyards. View from Piazzale Michelangelo. City tour in Florence. Note: We recommend you wear comfortable shoes as the tour of Florence involves walking. 08:00h Rome – Departure, passing through the Tiber Valley. 12:15h Florence – Our first contact with the Renaissance city is Piazzale Michelangelo, a viewpoint with marvellous views of the city. Don’t forget to take your camera! Walking tour with local guide, lasting two and a half hours. We visit the Duomo, Piazza della Signoria, Ponte Vechio, Straw Market, Piazza Republica, Palacio Vecchio. This city is truly an outdoor museum. Free afternoon to explore and visit the city’s historical markets and museums. In the evening, you will have an indian dinner included.
Florence , Venice
Total distance: 310km Scenery: we cross the Apennines and the Po Valley. Today´s Highlight: boat on Venice’s Giudecca. Visit and admission to the St. Marks Basilica. Admire the technique of crafting Murano Glass. Dinner included. 08.15h Florencia – Departure, passing through mountain scenery. 12:00 h Venice – Arrival at Tronchetto Gate where we take the boat and cross the Giudecca to the Island of Venice. Comprehensive tour with a local guide to St. Mark’s Square and the interior of St, Mark’s Basilica (admission included). Visit to the Murano Glass Factory where we will see a demonstration of how this ancient glass is made. Free afternoon. 19:00h Return to firm land and transfer to hotel. Dinner in an indian restaurant included. Accommodation in the Mestre district.
Venice , Verona , Swaroski Crystal Museum , Innsbruck
Total distance: 412km Scenery: Very beautiful landscapes from Verona until the end of the stage: lakes, tyrolean villages, high mountains. 08:00 h. Venice – Departure, crossing the Po Valley. 09:30 h. Verona – The Romeo and Juliet’s city, the “city of lovers”. We will provide a shuttle from parking to the historic centre. Our guide will tell you the best way to visit this city, which has many interesting monuments: Bra Square, Roman Theatre dating from the 1st century, Erbe Square, Statue of Dante, Mediaeval Walls or the house of Juliet. 12:00 h. We continue our journey towards Austria between beautiful lakes and mountains to Innsbruck. Stop en route for lunch. 16.00 h.- Before the arrival, we will discover the Swarovski Museum, the renowned home of crystals. We shall visit its impressive gardens and learn how the pieces of crystal are produced. 17.30 hrs.- Swarovski Museum.- Departure to Innsbruck. 18.00 hrs.- Innsbruck- time to stroll in the historic centre of INNSBRUCK. Indian dinner included.
Innsbruck , Zugspitse , Feldkirch
Total distance: 268 km TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Alps, lakes, castle, exciting landscapes. Lunch included. 08.00 hrs- Innsbruck, departure. Today, we will enjoy a stage full of excitement. 09.45 hrs- ZUGSPITZE.- Arriving from the Austrian side, Zugspitze is on the border between Austria and Germany. We will go to the summit of the highest mountain in Germany via the modern Zugspitze cableway (included). On fine days, we can see a panoramic of the snowy mountain peaks across 4 countries! Lunch included. 13.30 hrs- Zugspitze- Departure. 14.30hrs.- Highline 179 in Reutte. Arrival to the worl´d longest suspension pedestrian bridge in Tibet style according to the Guiness Book of Records (entrance included), that extends at an altitude of 114 m with a lenght of about 406 m. we will feel a unique experience in the mountains with amazing views and a remarkable floating sensation. 15.45 hrs.- Highline 179 departure. We will continue to FELDKIRCH. 18.00 hrs.- Feldkirch. Arrival. In Austria, in the border with Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Germany; Charming walled town with beautiful medieval old town and castle. Free time and accommodation.
Feldkirch , Mainau , Stein Am Rhein , Rhine Falls , Zurich
Total distance: 210 km Scenery: Picturesque all day; Lakes, charming villages.- Note: The currency of Switzerland is the Swiss Franc. We cross the Swiss border. Don’t forget to have your passports ready. 08:15hrs.- Feldkirch,- Departure. We start our day by Constanza Lake, between Germany and Switzerland. before visiting MAINAU Island (access by pedestrian bridge) with its stunning botanic garden (entry included) 10:00hrs. - Constance - Time to stroll through this elegant city and have lunch. 14.00hrs. - Island of Mainau - departure. 15.00 hrs. - Stein Am Rhein.-Arrival to this typical village on the Rhine River with precious houses with painted walls. 16.00 hrs.- Stein Am Rhein,- Departure. 16.30 hrs. - Rhine Waterfalls (entry included), the waterfalls with the most abundant flow in Europe. 18:00hrs. - Rhine Waterfalls - departure. We continue to Zurich. 19:00 hrs. - Zurich. Arrival at the end of the day. Indian dinner included.
Zurich, Lucerne , Zurich
Total distance: 280 km TODAY´S HIGHLIGHTS: Admire the fantastic landscapes. Cable car included to Grindelwald first. Lunch included Note: Wear warm clothing and comfortable shoes to walk and your camera. Note: Due to weather conditions (strong wind) or maintenance reasons, the cable car may not operate at any time. If this happens, we will provide an alternative lift to another similar place. 08.00 hrs- Zurich- departure to a spectacular stage with beautiful landscapes with high mountains and lakes. 10.15 hrs.- Grindelwald. Time to have a coffee in this mountain resort in the Bernese Alps before taking the cable car to Grindelwald First (ticket included), the largest ski center in the region. We will walk along the path (30 minutes) in which we will have the opportunity in breathtaking alpine landscapes to take the "footbridge over the emptiness" enjoying the glaciers that surround us; Lunch included for all passengers (vegetarian option available). 13.15 hrs- Grndenwald departure. We continue to Lucerne. 15.00 hrs- Lucerne- arrival in time to explore one of the most interesting Swiss cities and see the KapellBrück, covered bridge over the river Reuss, the Town Hall and Square with its Clock Tower and its pedestrian streets and elegant shops. 18:00 h. Return to Zurich. 18.45 h. -Zurich - Dinner in the restaurant of your choice. Transfer to hotel about 21.00 hrs.
Zurich , Berne , Paris
Total distance: 720 km Scenery: Lakes and mountains in Switzerland. Note: We enter France, remember to have your passport ready. 07:30 h. - Zurich – Departure. 09:00 h. – Bern – Arrival-. Free time in the Swiss capital which has an attractive historical centre with the appearance of a “large village”. We will visit the Federal Council Square, the Cathedral and the Clock Tower, and see the city’s statues and fountains. 12:00 h. - Bern - Departure-. View of Neuchatel Lake. We cross the Free Country amidst beautiful scenery. After crossing the French border we will stop for lunch in a service area. 21.00 h. -PARIS - Arrival. Indian dinner included.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour in Paris. Boat ride along the Seine. Climb to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. Evening transfer. 09:00h Comprehensive tour of Paris with a local guide, visiting the Champs Elysees, Arch of Triumph, Concorde Square, Latin Quarter, Luxembourg Palace, Garnier Opera House, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Town Hall of Paris, Eiffel Tower, etc. Includes admission to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower in the lift. The visit is followed by a spectacular cruise on the river Seine which divides the north of Paris from the south. Enjoy a free afternoon to explore as you choose. At sunset enjoy an indian dinner in the city of lights. Return to hotel. Note: Sometimes queues to climb the Eiffel Tower are long. For organizational reasons, if deemed appropriate, the climb can be made at a different moment of the day.
08.30 hrs.- We go to the centre of Paris, the area of the Louvre Museum. Free time to stroll in the city. If you wish, we can accompany you to Benlux, one of the most complete and best-known perfumeries in Paris. Rest of the day free. Indian dinner included. It will be offered for travelers who are interested, an optional excursion to enjoy in Eurodisney.
After breakfast, end of our services.
- General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- Boat: to the island of Venice, River Seine in Paris.
- City tour in : Rome, Florence, Venice, Paris.
- Evening Transfer:: Trastevere in Rome.
- Transfer: Piazzale Michelangelo in Florence.
- Ticket admission: Roman Coliseum, Saint Mark´s Basilica and Murano Glass Factory in Venice, Swarovski Crystal Museum in Innsbruck, Highline 179 in Reutte in Zugspitse, botanic garden in Mainau in Mainau, Rhine Waterfalls, 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower in Paris.
- Funicular: Zugspite cableway, Cable Car to Grindelwald First.
- 11 Lunch or dinner included in: Rome, Rome, Florence, Venice, Innsbruck, Zugspitse, Zurich, Zurich, Paris, Paris, Paris.
- Air Tickets
- Visa and Insurance
- Extra charges/expenses of personal nature like laundry, mineral water/drinks, telephone or any other charges/ expenses not mentioned in Inclusions Optional Tours
- Transfers on the first day & last day for Airport Arrival / Departure
- Mandatory tips of Euro 2 per person per day for Coach Drivers, Guides etc.
- Rates will be valid till 31 Mar, 2021.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 %retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non-Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention.
- Please note Air Ticket Cancellation charges as per Airlines company Policy (Please check before issuing the tickets)
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.