6 Days From Zurich to Paris
avg per person
The country is famous for its scenic Alps and its rolling hills, plains, and lakes. It is also renowned for its chocolates and watches, while the Swiss knife is a legend in itself! Tourism in Switzerland is a delight of skiing, snow-walking, gorging on chocolates and cheeses and of course, swaying in the Alps.
The main Paris Tourist attractions
Besides some of the world's most famous musuems, its has a vibrant historic city centre, a beautiful riverscape, an extensive range of historic monuments, including cathedrals, chapels and palaces, plus one of the most famous nightlife scenes in the world.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Arrival. Transfer to the hotel. Welcome to Europe!!!. On arrival at the airport we shall be waiting to transfer you to the hotel. You can enjoy free time until your tour starts, information about the meeting place and start time can be found on the information boards in the hotel reception area. IMPORTANT - IF YOU REQUESTED ADDITIONAL NIGHTS on arrival at the hotel you will have your booking made but the guide of your trip will normally not arrive until the start of the included activities. YOUR TIME BEFORE THIS MOMENT IS THEREFORE FREE. At your hotel they can help you with all the information you need. NB: The schedules you will find in this itinerary are approximate. The guide, depending on the situation and in order to improve the development of the circuit, may adjust the schedules.
Zurich , Lucerne , Zurich
Total distance: 280 km TODAY´S HIGHLIGHTS: Admire the fantastic landscapes. Cable car included to Grindelwald first. Lunch included Note: Wear warm clothing and comfortable shoes to walk and your camera. Note: Due to weather conditions (strong wind) or maintenance reasons, the cable car may not operate at any time. If this happens, we will provide an alternative lift to another similar place. 08.00 hrs- Zurich- departure to a spectacular stage with beautiful landscapes with high mountains and lakes. 10.15 hrs.- Grindelwald. Time to have a coffee in this mountain resort in the Bernese Alps before taking the cable car to Grindelwald First (ticket included), the largest ski center in the region. We will walk along the path (30 minutes) in which we will have the opportunity in breathtaking alpine landscapes to take the "footbridge over the emptiness" enjoying the glaciers that surround us; Lunch included for all passengers (vegetarian option available). 13.15 hrs- Grndenwald departure. We continue to Lucerne. 15.00 hrs- Lucerne- arrival in time to explore one of the most interesting Swiss cities and see the KapellBrück, covered bridge over the river Reuss, the Town Hall and Square with its Clock Tower and its pedestrian streets and elegant shops. 18:00 h. Return to Zurich. 18.45 h. -Zurich - Dinner in the restaurant of your choice. Transfer to hotel about 21.00 hrs.
Zurich , Berne , Paris
Total distance: 720 km Scenery: Lakes and mountains in Switzerland. Note: We enter France, remember to have your passport ready. 07:30 h. - Zurich – Departure. 09:00 h. – Bern – Arrival-. Free time in the Swiss capital which has an attractive historical centre with the appearance of a “large village”. We will visit the Federal Council Square, the Cathedral and the Clock Tower, and see the city’s statues and fountains. 12:00 h. - Bern - Departure-. View of Neuchatel Lake. We cross the Free Country amidst beautiful scenery. After crossing the French border we will stop for lunch in a service area. 21.00 h. -PARIS - Arrival. Indian dinner included.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour in Paris. Boat ride along the Seine. Climb to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. Evening transfer. 09:00h Comprehensive tour of Paris with a local guide, visiting the Champs Elysees, Arch of Triumph, Concorde Square, Latin Quarter, Luxembourg Palace, Garnier Opera House, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Town Hall of Paris, Eiffel Tower, etc. Includes admission to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower in the lift. The visit is followed by a spectacular cruise on the river Seine which divides the north of Paris from the south. Enjoy a free afternoon to explore as you choose. At sunset enjoy an indian dinner in the city of lights. Return to hotel. Note: Sometimes queues to climb the Eiffel Tower are long. For organizational reasons, if deemed appropriate, the climb can be made at a different moment of the day.
08.30 hrs.- We go to the centre of Paris, the area of the Louvre Museum. Free time to stroll in the city. If you wish, we can accompany you to Benlux, one of the most complete and best-known perfumeries in Paris. Rest of the day free. Indian dinner included. It will be offered for travelers who are interested, an optional excursion to enjoy in Eurodisney.
After breakfast, end of our services.
- General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- Boat: River Seine in Paris.
- City tour in : Paris.
- Ticket admission: 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower in Paris.
- Funicular: Cable Car to Grindelwald First.
- 4 Lunch or dinner included in: Lucerne, Paris, Paris, Paris.
- Air Tickets
- Visa and Insurance
- Extra charges/expenses of personal nature like laundry, mineral water/drinks, telephone or any other charges/ expenses not mentioned in Inclusions Optional Tours
- Transfers on the first day & last day for Airport Arrival / Departure
- Mandatory tips of Euro 2 per person per day for Coach Drivers, Guides etc.
- Rates will be valid till 31 Mar, 2021.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 %retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non-Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention.
- Please note Air Ticket Cancellation charges as per Airlines company Policy (Please check before issuing the tickets)
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.