6 Days Nainital Kausani & Corbett
avg per person
Nainital is a famous tourist destination of India, attracting large number of domestic and foreign tourists every year. Some of the important places in Nainital are Naina Peak, Nainital Lake, Naina Devi Temple, Mall, Raj Bhavan, High Altitude Zoo, Bhimtal and Sattal. Naini Lake has facilities for boating and yachting.
Kausani Uttarakhand is a tourism destination for Himalayan tourists. Kausani is located 120 Km from Nainital, 53 km North of Almora. Kausani offers a 350 km view of the Himalayan peaks like Trishul, Nanda Devi and Panchchuli. The view is so clear that one gets a feeling of the snow being within touching distance
Corbett has been a haunt for tourists and wildlife lovers for a long time. Tourism activity is only allowed in selected areas of Corbett Tiger Reserve so that people get an opportunity to see its landscape and wildlife. In recent years the number of people coming here has increased dramatically.
Delhi – Nainital
Pick up fom Delhi airport and proceed for Nainital. On arrival, transfer to hotel. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast take a tour of Nainital visiting Khurpatal, Bhimtal, Naukuchiyatal and Sattal. Return to the hotel. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast visit caves, Naini Lake – Enjoy boating time there (on your own), Naina Devi Temple, Mall Road, Tibetian Market and enjoy the shopping time over there. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Nainital - Kausani (120kms/5hrs)
After breakfast depart to kausani. Afternoon will visit Baijnath temple. Here you will see many ancient idols and will also come across mahashir fish in the river waters. At the end of your visit, take your time to look at the setting sun and finally the sunset. Also visit Anashakti Ashram where Mahatama Gandhi stayed for few days. It will be a memorable evening. Have dinner and rest for the night at kausani.
Kausani - Corbett
After breakfast check out from hotel proceed to Corbett, visit Corbett Fall and Museum, overnight at Hotel
Corbett - Delhi
Early morning visit Corbett National Park ( at your own cost), After breakfast proceed to Delhi airport/station for your onward journey
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Minimum 4 Pax Required.
- 05 Breakfast, 05 Lunch or 05 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 5 nights 6 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Entrance Fee to any sites.
- Tips to Guides / Chauffeurs
- Any fluctuations in the dollar component will affect the costing.
- Lunch, Dinner or any extra meal not mentioned on the above program during the tour.
- Early check in or late checkout charges.
- Camera or Video permits.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the inclusion.
- Any increase of cost due to political disturbance / bandh or increase in tax or fuel cost, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure or while touring
- Corbett Jeep Safari Charges
- Flight Ticket or Train Ticket
- Rates will be valid till 31st Mar, 2020.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 %retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non-Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention.
- Please note Air Ticket Cancellation charges as per Airlines company Policy (Please check before issuing the tickets)
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.