9 Days Himachal
avg per person
About. Referred to as dev bhoomi or "Land of God", Himachal Pradesh is bordered by Jammu and Kashmir on the north, Punjab on the west, Uttar Pradesh on the south and Uttaranchal on the east. The word "Himachal" means the abode of snow.
ourism in Himachal Pradesh. Tourism in Himachal Pradesh relates to tourism in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. This is famous for its Himalayan landscapes and popular hill-stations. ... Other popular hill stations include Manali,kinnuar,kasol, Parvati valley,chamba,kullu,kinnar kalesh, and Kasauli.
Delhi - Shimla (350 Kms. / 07 Hrs.)
Meet & Greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & Drive to Shimla (350 Kms. / 07Hrs.) the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening free to stroll on The Mall and the famous Ridge. Ridge is famous for its stunning vistas of the valley and the Christ Church which is the most photographed landmark of Shimla. Overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast visit to Jakhu Temple situated on the highest peak of Shimla. After offering prayers and enjoying the panoramic views of Shivalik Ranges proceed to Kufri where you can photograph yourself in hired Pahari or Himachal attires. Enjoy Pony riding or yak riding (at your own cost). Later proceed to Naldhera which is famous for its golf course and scenic beauty. Overnight in the hotel.
Shimla - Manali
After breakfast drive to Manali by road (270 Kms. / 07 Hrs.). Enroute visit to famous Kullu Shawl factories or enjoy white water rafting in River Beas (at your own cost). Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening free to stroll on The Mall. Overnight in the hotel.
After Breakfast proceed to Visit the 450 years old Hidimbadevi Temple built in the tranquil and serene woods, the oldest temple in Manali, Tibetean center & monastery, Vasisth village, known for its hot Sulpher springs Roerich art Gallery local Bazar.Over Night stay in Manali.
Manali (Up to Snow line )
After Breakfast at hotel proceed for full day excursion visiting, Morning proceed to visit the Solang Valley, which offers fine views of glaciers and snow, capped peaks , Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall and govt rules regulation ) enjoy Skiing full day around Rohtang in the mountain side snow fields. Dinner & Overnight at hotel. (Note : Rohtang Pass pay at directly payable )
Manali - Dalhousie (145 KMS. / 5 HRS.)
After Breakfast drive to Dalhousie Reach Dalhousie in the evening. Arrive and check into the hotel. O/N Hotel Dalhousie
Dalhousie has been named after the British Governor, General of the l9th century, Lord Dalhousie. Surrounded by varied vegetation, pines, dodders, oaks and flowering rhododendron. Local sightseeing of Dalhousie includes visit to Panjipula, Subhash Baoli and excursion to Khajjiar 24 Kms. from Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. Drive from Dalhousie to Khajjiar is awesome. O/N Hotel Dalhousie
Dalhousie – Amritsar ( 200 Kms. / 05 Hrs.)
After breakfast drive to Amritsar After freshen up visit Golden Temple & Wagah Border, Mata Mandir, Durgiana Temple and in evening visit the local market to buy some stuff as a memory of the trip. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Amritsar - Chandigarh
After breakfast check out from the Hotel and drive to visit Jalianwala Bagh & amp; do Shopping of juttis. Later drop at Chandigarh Railway Station/Airport.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Minimum 4 Pax Required.
- 08 Breakfast, 08 Lunch or 08 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 8 nights 9 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Entrance Fee to any sites.
- Tips to Guides / Chauffeurs
- Any fluctuations in the dollar component will affect the costing.
- Lunch, Dinner or any extra meal not mentioned on the above program during the tour.
- Early check in or late checkout charges.
- Camera or Video permits.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the inclusion.
- Any increase of cost due to political disturbance / bandh or increase in tax or fuel cost, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure or while touring
- Flight Ticket or Train Ticket
- Rates will be valid till 31st Jan, 2020.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 %retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non-Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention.
- Please note Air Ticket Cancellation charges as per Airlines company Policy (Please check before issuing the tickets)
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.