4 Days Ranthambore
avg per person
Ranthambore National park is spread over an area of 392 sq km. along with its nearby sanctuaries like - the Mansingh Sanctuary and the Kaila Devi Sanctuary. The park is majorly famous for its tigers and is one of the best locations in India to see the majestic predators in its natural habitat.
Delhi -Ranthambore National Park (400 kms / 8 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & transfer to Ranthambore. transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Ranthambore National Park
Morning and afternoon jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park by Jeep / Canter (At your own cost). Afternoon visit Ranthambore Fort built in 994 A.D. atop high creek 200 meters above sea level. Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Ranthambore National Park (Jeep Safari / Canter Safari)
Morning and afternoon jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park by Jeep / Canter (At your own cost). Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Ranthambore National Park – Delhi Airport / Railway Station (400 Km / 8 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Delhi Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Minimum 4 Pax Required.
- 03 Breakfast, 03 Lunch or 03 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 3 nights 4 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- Entrance Fee to any sites.
- Tips to Guides / Chauffeurs
- Any fluctuations in the dollar component will affect the costing.
- Lunch, Dinner or any extra meal not mentioned on the above program during the tour.
- Early check in or late checkout charges.
- Camera or Video permits.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the inclusion.
- Any increase of cost due to political disturbance / bandh or increase in tax or fuel cost, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure or while touring
- Jeep Safari Charges
- Flight Ticket or Train Ticket
- Rates will be valid till 31st Jan, 2020.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 %retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non-Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention.
- Please note Air Ticket Cancellation charges as per Airlines company Policy (Please check before issuing the tickets)
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.