5 Nights In Kerala (3* Hotels)
avg per person
Kerala a state in Southern India is known as a tropical paradise of waving palms and wide sandy beaches. It is a narrow strip of coastal territory that slopes down the Western Ghats in a cascade of lush green vegetation, and reaches to the Arabian sea. Kerala borders the states of Tamil Nadu to the east and Karnataka to the north. It is also known for its backwaters, mountains, coconuts, spices and art forms like Kathakali and Mohini Attam. It is the most literate state in India, and a land of diverse religions, where you can find Hindu temples, mosques, churches, and even synagogues.
Kochi – Munnar (135 Kms / 4 hrs.)
Arrival at Kochi Airport / Railway station in the morning, meet & transfer to Munnar, Enroute you can enjoy the scenic views of hill stations with striking greenery, small waterfalls & tea plantations, Check into hotel at 12 noon and visit Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park) & Munnar Town. Stay overnight in Munnar hotel.
Visit at Mattupetty Lake, Echo point, Kundala dam & Top station which is known as historic transshipment location for tea at 1700 meter above sea level. Stay overnight in Munnar hotel.
Munnar – Alleppey (195 kms / 4.5 Hrs)
Check out from hotel after breakfast, proceed to Alleppey, Check into a hotel or house boat at 12 noon, Sightseeing through backwaters and explore the picturesque canals and lagoons. Stay overnight in hotel or house boat at Alleppey.
Alleppey – Kovalam (163 kms / 3.5 hrs.)
Check out from houseboat/hotel after breakfast, proceed to Kovalam, a beach town which also known as the paradise of the south. Check into a hotel at 12 noon, Visit Kovalam beach in the evening. Stay overnight in Kovalam hotel.
Kovalam - Trivandrum (15 kms / 30 min.)
Visit Sree Padmanabha Swamy temple – Famed as the icon of the Trivandrum city & The World's richest temple, Napier Museum, Kerala Museum, Zoological park & Sree Chitra Art Gallery which displays a rare collection of mural & miniature paintings. Back to Kovalam & Stay overnight in hotel.
Kovalam - Trivandrum (Departure)
Check out from hotel, proceed to Trivandrum, dropping at Trivandrum Airport / Railway station.
- Accomodation in 3* hotel.
- 2 Nights in Munnar (Ayur Green Resort OR Similar)
- 1 Night in Kumarakom (Royal Riviera OR Similar)
- 2 Nights in Kovalam ( Samudratheeram OR Similar)
- Pick up & Drop from Cochin Airport / Railway Station By Individual Cab (INNOVA).
- 5Nights Accommodation on Double Occupancy i.e. 2 Adults sharing 1 room
- CP Meal Plan – 6 Breakfasts for each person
- Transfers & sightseeing by Individual cab as per the itinerary but NGT T&C Apply. Note : A/C will not be used in hilly Areas
- Taxes & Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp.
- 5% Gst.
- Air Fare / Train Fare/ Extra Meal which is not include.
- Monument Entrance Fee / Camera Fees.
- Any Adventure Activities and Personal Expenses.
- Heater Charges in Hotels & Volvo Luggage Charges & Coolie Charges etc.
- Early Check inn, Late Check outs and Anything else not mentioned in Inclusion Section.
- All which is not Mentioned in the above Inclusions.
- Minimum 6 Pax Travelling Together.
- Extra Bed For Adult/ Child at Rs.4600.
- Child without Bed at Rs.3200.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Rates will be valid till 30september, 2019.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Rooms are subject to Availability.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages.