7 Days South Inida
avg per person
Ooty (short for Udhagamandalam) is a resort town in the Western Ghats mountains, in southern India's Tamil Nadu state. Founded as a British Raj summer resort, it retains a working steam railway line. Other reminders of its colonial past include Stone House, a 19th-century residence, and the circa-1829 St. Stephen’s Church. Its 55-acre Government Botanical Garden lies on the slopes of Doddabetta Peak.
Coorg, also known as Kodagu, is a beautiful hill station in the Indian state of Karnataka. It is famous for its coffee plantations, steep hills, countless streams, rich flora & fauna, lush forests and breathtaking views.
Mysore (or Mysuru), a city in India's southwestern Karnataka state, was the capital of the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947. In its center is opulent Mysore Palace, seat of the former ruling Wodeyar dynasty. The palace blends Hindu, Islamic, Gothic and Rajput styles. Mysore is also home to the centuries-old Devaraja Market, filled with spices, silk and sandalwood.
Arrive Bangalore & Drive To Ooty ( 07 Hrs )
On Arrival to Bangalore Airport / Railway Station / Bus Station and proceed to Ooty On Arrival at Ooty, check-in to Ooty Hotel. After fresh up, proceed to Ooty Sightseeing Places: ooty Rose Garden, Ooty Lake. Overnight stay at Ooty hotel.
Ooty Local sightseeing - Sim’s Park , Lamb’s Rock And Dolphin’s Nose(Coonoor)
This morning you can go for sightseeing at Ketti Valley , Wellington: Wellington is a military town with rows of barracks. It is the headquarters of the Madras Regimental Centre and also home for the Defence Staff College, Sim’s Park , Lamb’s Rock , Dolphin’s Nose. Overnightstay at hotel.
Ooty Local sightseeing - Rose Garden Visit
This Morning you can visit Rose Garden , Botanical Garden This is one of the top tourist places to visit in Ooty and also one of the best botanical gardens in India. The original purpose of the Botanical Gardens was to promote and study the various flora in and around Nilgiris. Now, it is open to the public as a park that can be enjoyed by visitors. The Botanical Garden is also a heaven for bird watchers where a variety of birds, both seasonal and year-round residents, can be sighted. A flower show along with an exhibition of rare plant species is held every year in the month of May at this garden. The garden also has a 20 million year old fossilized tree. Dodabetta Peak , is the highest point in Nilgiri Mountains and second highest peak in South India at an altitude of 2623 meters (after Anamudi near Munnar, which is 2695 meters). It is the junction of the Western and Estern Ghats. Night Stay In Hotel
Ooty Hotel To Coorg Drive ( 06 Hrs )
In this morning , having your breakfast , Check out from hotel & further proceed to the land of waterfalls, i.e. Coorg , Check in to the hotel. Half day sightseeing in Coorg including Coorg visiting Madikeri Fort, Raja Seat. At Raja Seat enjoy the spectacular sunset which will refresh one’s mind. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Coorg Local Sightseeing - Iruppu Falls – Nagarhole
This morning you can go for sightseeing at Irupu falls Iruppu Falls is a magnificent waterfalls. It is one of the best waterfalls in Karnataka and also one of the well known Karnataka tourist places. Nagarhole National Park is one of the best wildlife sanctuaries in South India. Overnight stay at hotel.
Coorg Hotel To Mysore Drive ( 03 Hrs )
After having your breakfast , checkout from hotel , our tour executive received to you and proceed to hotel check-in to Mysore Hotel. After fresh up, proceed to Mysore Sightseeing Places Mysore Palace, Brindavan Gardens, St. Philomena's Church, Mysore. Overnight stay at Hotel
Mysore Hotel To Bangalore Drop ( 04 Hrs )
After breakfast we checkout from hotel and proceed for Bangalore by road. On arrival you will be transferred to the airport/railway station to board the flight/Train back to home. Tour Ends With Happy Memories
- 3 Nights Room Accommodation in Ooty
- 2 Nights Room Accommodation in Coorg
- 1 Nights Room Accommodation in Mysore
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar on MAPI basis
- 06 Breakfast 06 Dinner
- Transportation in a Pvt Air conditioned vehicle (Swift Desire) including all sightseeing.
- Service of an English or Hindi-speaking chauffeur.
- Pick up From Bangalore
- Drop at Bangalore
- Toll charges.
- Government Tax (GST 5%)
- Entrance Fee to any sites.
- Tips to Guides / Chauffeurs
- Any fluctuations in the dollar component will affect the costing.
- Lunch, Dinner or any extra meal not mentioned on the above program during the tour.
- Early check in or late checkout charges.
- Camera or Video permits.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the inclusion.
- Any increase of cost due to political disturbance / bandh or increase in tax or fuel cost, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure or while touring
- Only Non Ac Rooms Are Provided In Munnar, Thekkady, Ooty, Kodaikanal, Coorg, Wayanad etc As They Are Hill Stations.
- Train Ticket or Flight Ticket
- Rates will be valid till 31 Mar, 2020.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 %retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non-Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention.
- Please note Air Ticket Cancellation charges as per Airlines company Policy (Please check before issuing the tickets)
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.