avg per person
During this tour you will experience both Baku and surroundings, and also main touristic areas outside Baku, like Gabala and Sheki. Besides you will taste the most delicious and iconic meals from Azerbaijani Cuisine.
Arrival + Transfer + Baku City tour
Arrival + meet & greet service at airport Transfer to your hotel Tours of the main highlights of Baku Visiting Souvenir, Carpets, antique shops and local handicrafts Shirvanshah Palace Juma Mosque (XIX century) Maiden Tower Nizami Street Carpet Museum Lunch time Free time Dinner time Overnight Baku
Absheron Tour + Gobustan
Breakfast at the hotel Visit Gobustan Photo stop at H. Aliyev Center Lunch time Ateshgah Yanardagh Free time Dinner time Overnight Baku
Baku - Sheki + Gabala Tour
Breakfast at the hotel Leave to Gabala Lunch time “Nohurgol” Lake Tour to Tufandag “Yeddi Gozal” waterfall (Seven Beauties) Arrive in Sheki Free time Dinner time Overnight Sheki
Sheki Tour + Back to Baku
Breakfast at the hotel Sheki Khan’s Palace Karavansaray Kish Albanian Church Museums Lunch time Back to Baku Dinner time Overnight Baku
Transfer to airport
Breakfast at the hotel Check-out from the hotel Transfer to the airport
- Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance tickets and fees to the Sights
- Professional private driver
- Fruits and beverage
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Welcome Tea set with snacks and sweets
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Checkin and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
Please Note :
- Rates will be valid till 30th November, 2019.
- We recommend to book as earlier as possible before high season. Please also note that prices may vary during events like Formula 1, Novruz Holiday, Europe League final or similar high-level events.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
- Please note guest have to compulsory provide at least one traveler PAN CARD copy at the time of confirmation for International booking.
- Passport should be valid at least for 6 Months before the date of returning.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
Payment Policy :
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 15 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.