avg per person
Himachal is every honeymooner and couple's go-to destination. No doubt! The scenic beauty mingled with the authenticity of the place makes it ooze love. The cold weather is an add-on. No wonder, Himachal is known as a couples paradise and for all the right reasons. The snow-covered mountains, lush green flora, and chilly weather makes for an ideal setting for romance and get closer to each other even more. There isn’t anything more dreamy and mushy than strolling down the winding roads covered with the thick foliage of Himachal.
Chandigarh - Shimla
Arrive Chandigarh airport / railway station and drive to Shimla (350 Kms. / 08 hrs) the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Enroute visit Pinjore Gardens or Ropeway at Timber Trail, Parwanoo. Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening free to stroll on The Mall and the famous Ridge. Ridge is famous for its stunning vistas of the valley and the Christ Church which is the most photographed landmark of Shimla. Overnight in the hotel.
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in(1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. O/N Hotel.
Shimla to Manali (265 Kms. 8 Hrs.)
Transfer from Shimla to Manali by surface Enroute visit Kullu valley, Beas River, Dashehra maidan etc. Arrive and transfer to hotel Manali. Evening free for rest. Night stay in Manali.
Manali (Local Sightseeing)
Morning proceed to Visit the 450 years old Hidimbadevi Temple, the oldest temple in Manali, Tibetean center & monastery, Vasisth village, known for its hot Sulpher springs Roerich art Gallery. Bahist Temple, Solang Valley which offers a spectacular view of glaciers and snow capped peaks..at an altitude of 3978 meters. Also visit Kothi, Rahala Water falls on the way. (Subject to weather conditions and road being open). Rest of the day is at leisure or takes a stroll down the Mall road. Night stay in Manali.
Early morning visit A place not to be missed, Rohtang Pass, (51Kms. / 3Hrs.) from Manali at an altitude of 3978 meters. Also visit Kothi, Rahala Water falls on the way.(subject to weather conditions and road being open). Rest of the day is at leisure or takes a stroll down the Mall road. Night stay in Manali. (Visit to Rohtang Pass not included in the cost. subject to weather conditions and road being open).(As per Himachal Goverment Rouling outsiders not go to do the Rohtang Pass & Guest Have to Take Car from union on Direct Payment Basis).
Manali - Kullu - Manikaran - Manali
After breakfast proceed to Manikaran excursion and on the way visit Kullu and star overnight at Manali.
Manali to Dharmshala (280 Kms. /10 Hrs.)
A distance of 260 kilometer on the way stopping at Baijnath known for its Shiva Temple and further at Palampur famous For Tea Garden. Dharamhsala is a hill-station lying on the spur of the Dhauladhar Mountains about 18 kms north-east of Kangra, It is known for its scenic beauty set amidst high pine and oak trees. Since 1960, when it became the temporary headquarters of His Holiness The Dalai Lama, Dharamshala has risen to international repute as “The Little Lhasa in India”. O/N Hotel Dharamshala.
Dharmshala to Dalhousie (145 Kms. / 5 Hrs.)
After Breakfast drive from Dharamshala towards Dalhousie after doing the local sightseeing of Places which includes, His holiness Dalai lama residence at Mc Leodgunj, War memorial, Bhagsunath temple and Dal Lake. Reach Dalhousie in the evening. O/N Hotel Dalhousie.
Dalhousie has been named after the British Governor, General of the l9th century, Lord Dalhousie. Surrounded by varied vegetation, pines, dodders, oaks and flowering rhododendron. Local sightseeing of Dalhousie includes visit to Panjipula, Subhash Baoli and excursion to Khajjiar 24 Kms. from Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. Drive from Dalhousie to Khajjiar is awesome. O/N Hotel.
Dalhousie - Chandigarh
Transfer from Dalhousie to Delhi by Surface. On arrival proceed towards airport/ railway station to board Flight/ Train back to home.
- 2 Nights in Shimla (Harmony Blue Mashobra / Similar)
- 4 Nights in Manali (Hotel Jupiter / Similar)
- 1 Night in Dharamshala (Harmony Purple Mcleodganj / Similar)
- 2 Nights in Dalhousie (Hotel Mohan Palace / Similar)
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 09 Breakfast, 09 Lunch or 09 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 9 nights 10 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Air / Train / Bus Fare.
- Personal Expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Checkin and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
Please Note :
- Rates will be valid till 30th September, 2019.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
Payment Policy :
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.