3 Days Dalhousie Trip
avg per person
Dalhousie is one of the most favourite to holiday amongst tourist who wish to go on Himachal Tour Packages due to the splendid beauty and the vintage charm that it provides its visitors. The bustle of city life is a far-fetched thought when you are in this quaint little town which is free of any kind of pollution. Dalhousie tourism board proudly terms this town as “Little Switzerland of India”. This town, being famous for its natural scenic views such as mountains, lakes, waterfalls, has quite a number of tourist spots to visit.
Pick up Amritsar Airport-Dalhousie
Early morning pick up at Amritsar airport. Visit Golden temple, jalian wala bagh and wagah border. Drive to Dalhousie today .Check in to the hotel .overnight stay .
Dalhousie to Khajjiar Chamba - Dalhousie
After breakfast visit to Khajjiar Sanctuary - Gandhi Chowk - Khajinag Temple - Khajjiar, known as one of the most charming spots in the Himalayas –Visit chamba local temples and ravi river and return back to Dalhousie.
Dalhousie- Dharmshala (145 Kms. / 5 Hrs.)-Delhi
After Breakfast drive from Dalhousie towards Dharamshala . Visit local sightseeing of Places which includes, His holiness Dalai lama residence at Mc Leodgunj, War memorial, Bhagsunath temple and Dal Lake. Evening drive back to Delhi and arrive next day early morning drop at Delhi airport .
- 2 Night Accomodation in Dalhousie (Hotel Mohan Palace / Similar)
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 02 Breakfast, 02 Lunch or 02 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 2 nights 3 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Air / Train Fare.
- Personal Expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Checkin and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
Please Note :
- Rates will be valid till 30th September, 2019.
- Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
Payment Policy :
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.