5 Days in Wonderful Manali
avg per person
Himachal Pradesh covers the north front of the country, offering the tourists with some of the most wonderful hill stations in the world and Manali is undoubtedly one of the most visited one. The main credit goes to its snow covered peaks, alluring ambience, gorgeous valleys and lush greenery. It is a charming slope station located at the reservoir of the River Beas.
Agra – Manali
Early morning pick up from Agra and proceed to Manali. arrive and check into the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast visit to Hadimba Devi Temple , Club House, Vashist Bath and Tibetan Monastery. Post lunch visit to Solang Valley, famous for its picturesque location and adventurous activities, enjoy lots of activities there i.e River Crossing/ Rock Climbing/ Rappelling / Paragliding/ Mountain Bike/ Zorbing/ Hot Air Ballooning / Pony Riding/ Cable Car etc. (at your own cost). Overnight in the hotel.
Early morning visit A place not to be missed, Rohtang Pass, (51 Kms. / 3 Hrs.) from Manali at an altitude of 3978 meters. Also visit Kothi, Rahala Water falls on the way.(subject to weather conditions and road being open). Rest of the day is at leisure or takes a stroll down the Mall road. Night stay in Manali. (Visit to Rohtang Pass not included in the cost. subject to weather conditions and road being open).(As per Himachal Goverment Rouling outsiders not go to do the Rohtang Pass & Guest Have to Take Car from union on Direct Payment Basis. )( Tuesday closed)
Manali – Kullu – Manikaran - Manali
After Breakfast full day tour of Kullu and Manikaran, evening back to Manali, Overnight at Hotel.
Manali - Agra
After breakfast proceed to Agra.
- 4 Night Accomodation in Manali 3* Hotel (Royal Park Resort / Similar)
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 04 Breakfast, 04 Lunch or 04 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 4 nights 5 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private Swift Desire.
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Entrance Fee to any sites.
- Tips to Guides / Chauffeurs
- Any fluctuations in the dollar component will affect the costing.
- Lunch, Dinner or any extra meal not mentioned on the above program during the tour.
- Early check in or late checkout charges.
- Camera or Video permits.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the inclusion.
- Any increase of cost due to political disturbance / bandh or increase in tax or fuel cost, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure or while touring
- Air / Train Fare.
- Personal Expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion.
- Rates will be valid till 31st March, 2020.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages /Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 %retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non-Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention.
- Please note Air Ticket Cancellation charges as per Airlines company Policy (Please check before issuing the tickets)
Terms & Conditions:
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.