Golden Triangle with Haridwaar - Rishikesh
avg per person
Enjoy a taste of India on this outstanding tour to the most famous sights of India. Our Packages guides you to the most magical cities of India including Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Haridwar and Rishikesh.
Delhi Railway Station / Airport –Agra Sightseeing (216 Km / 3 ½ hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & drive to another historical and romantic city - Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit The world famous Taj Mahal - the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Marble inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts. Overnight stay at Agra.
Agra – Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (245 Km / 4 hrs)
After breakfast visit Agra Fort & proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Buland Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Jaipur - Delhi (270 kms/6-7hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel transfer to Hotel. On arrival check-in to hotel.Covering Rastrapati Bhawan*, Parliament House*, Jantar Mantar & India Gate. Overnight stay at Delhi. (*Drive Pass)
After breakfast proceed for fullday sightseeing tour of Delhi. Covering Jama Masjid*, Red Fort*, Raj Ghat, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple (Bahai), Qutub Minar, & India Gate. Overnight stay at Delhi. (*Drive Pass)
Delhi - Haridwar (230 kms/6-7hrs) HT : 314 MTS
After breakfast check out hotel later drive to Haridwar. Transfer to your Hotel. If time permits visit Mansadevi Temple, Chandidevi Temple, Daksha Mahadev Temples & Others. Also visit Har-ki-Pauri for Ganga Aarti. The 'Aarti' worship of the Ganga after sunset and the floating 'dia' (lamp) is a moving ritual. Back to your hotel, Night halt.
Haridwar – Rishikesh
Drive to Rishikesh, the 'place of sages' is a celebrated spiritual town on the bank of Ganga and is surrounded by Shivalik range of the Himalayas on three sides. It is said that when Raibhya Rishi did hard penances, God appeared by the name of " Hrishikesh " and this area hence firth came to be known as Rishikesh.Check in Hotel. Later visit Rishikesh Temples & Sight Seeing – Laxman Jhulla, Ram Jhulla, Triveni Ghat, Bharat Mandir, Shivananda Ashram. At evening visit Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Ashram. Overnight stay.
Rishikesh – Delhi Railway Station / Airport (250 kms/6-7hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Delhi Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
- 1 Night in Agra (Hotel Pearl Blue / Similar)
- 2 Nights in Jaipur (Royal View Hotel / Similar)
- 2 Nights in New Delhi (White House / Similar)
- 1 Night in Haridwar (The Great Ananda / Similar)
- 1 Night in Rishikesh (Hotel Trihari / Similar)
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 07 Breakfast, 07 Lunch or 07 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 7 nights 8 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Air / Train / Bus Fare.
- Personal Expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Checkin and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
Please Note :
- Rates will be valid till 20th May, 2019.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
Payment Policy :
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.