avg per person
Uttarakhand formerly known as Uttaranchal, and often referred to as the Dev Bhumi- the Land of Gods, owing to numerous pilgrimage centres and Hindu temples throughout the state. With soaring Himalayan peaks and steamy lowland jungles, peaceful hill stations and busy cities, revered temples and renowned ashrams Uttarakhand is an enticingly diverse state. Also boasting of some of India?s best trekking, yoga schools, wildlife watching and holiday towns all tucked into one little corner of the country. The state is divided into two divisions, Garhwal and Kumaon, with 13 districts in total. The interim capital and the largest city of Uttarakhand is Dehradun. The High Court of the state is in Nainital.
Delhi - Mussoorie ( 310 Kms - 9 Hours)
Arrive Delhi. Pick up and transfer by surface to Mussoorie. Late afternoon arrive in Mussoorie & check in at your hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Mussoorie - Local sightseeing
After breakfast excursion to Dhanaulti which is 33 kms away and to the ancient mountain top shrine of Surkhanda Devi, climbing upto 9700 feet / 2940 meters. Deodar and Pine Trees, beautiful valleys, snow capped mountains. Also visit the famous Kemtey fall, evening enjoy at mall road, back to the hotel. Overnight at Mussoorie.
Mussoorie - Corbett ( 300 Kms - 9 Hours)
After breakfast check out from hotel then drive to Corbett National Park. The park was named after Jim Corbett, the legendary hunter-naturalist turned author and photographer who spent most years of his life in this area and helped set up this park. Check-in to your hotel/resort. Evening free for sightseeing covering Garjia temple and Corbett fall. Dinner and overnight stay in Corbett.
Corbett - Nainital
After breakfast depart for Nainital. Onway visit Almora. Arrive Nainital and check in at hotel Evening visit Naini lake(at their own), Mall road, Naini Devi temple, Tibetan market etc., Overnight stay at Nainital hotel.
Nainital - Local sightseeing
After breakfast drive for lake tour of Bhimtal, Sattal, Naukuchiatal. Drive back to Hotel, Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
Nainital - Delhi ( 320 Kms - 9 Hours)
Morning drive to Delhi (320 kms / 9 hrs. ). Arrive Delhi in time Board Flight / Train for onward journey.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 05 Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 5 nights 6 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Standard Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Air / Train Fare.
- Personal Expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Checkin and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
Please Note :
- Rates will be valid till 30th September, 2019.
- Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
Payment Policy :
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.