avg per person
Bhutan is one of the blessed countries in the world to be surrounded by places that are synonymous with tranquility. Located on the foothills of the Himalayas or the Eastern slope’s southern slopes, the destination is nestled between the Indian states of Sikkim, Assam and West Bengal in the south and west and the Tibet Autonomous Region in its north. The country is marked by great Himalayan Mountains and peaks, where the terrain is often quite treacherous with high and steep slopes. The mountains are beautifully intervened by pristine rivers that give life to the mountains, forming gorges and valleys before they finally drain into the plains of India.
Njp Rly Station / Ixb Airport – Phuentsholing (Distance: 170 Kms. / Driving Time: 5 Hrs. / Altitude Of Phuentsholing: 293 Mts.)
Meet &Greet On Arrival At Njp Railway Station / Ixb Airport And Transfer To Phuentsholing -The Gateway Of Bhutan By Road From India. It Is A Thriving Commercial Center On The Northern Edge Of The Indian Plains. On Arrival Check In At The Hotel. Overnight Stay At Phuentsholing.
Phuentsholing – Thimphu (Distance: 176 Kms. / Driving Time: 6 Hrs. / Altitude Of Thimphu: 2350 Mts.)
After Breakfast Complete The Immigration Formalities And Transfer To Thimphu (7,710 Ft.) The Capital City Of Bhutan. On Arrival Check In At The Hotel. In The Evening, Visit The Tashichho Dzong (Fortress Of The Glorious Religion). Overnight Stay At Thimphu.
Thimphu Sightseeing – Punakha / Wangdue (Distance: 77 Kms. / Driving Time: 3 Hrs. / Altitude Of Punakha: 1310 Mts.)
After Breakfast Visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue), King's Memorial Chorten (Monument) &Folk Heritage Museum. Afternoon Transfer To Punakha / Wangdue Phodrang (4,300 Ft.), Via Dochu-La-Pass (10,170 Ft.) To View The Higher Himalayas. The Pass Also Has 108 Druk Wangyal Khangzang Chorten Which Is Believed Brings Multi Fold Merit To All Sentient Beings And Which Make The Pass A Must Visit Place. On Arrival Check In At The Hotel. Overnight Stay Will Be At Punakha / Wangdue Phodrang.
Punakha/Wangdue – Paro Sightseeing (Distance: 140 Kms. / Driving Time: 5 Hrs. / Altitude Of Paro: 2280 Mts.)
After Breakfast Drive To Paro (7,483 Ft.). On The Way Stop At Lamperi To Visit Royal Botanical Park - The Park Contains A Rich Biodiversity Of Flora And Fauna And Features A Huge Species Of Plants And Animals Including Endangered Species. On Arrival Check In At The Hotel. Afternoon Visit Paro Local Market By Walking To Enjoy Your Evening In Leisure. Overnight Stay At Paro.
Hike To Taktsang
After Breakfast Visit Drukgyel Dzong. Also Visit Famous Taktsang Monastery - Called “Tiger's Nest” (2hrs Hike From The Base Camp) & Kitchu Monastery. Overnight Stay Will Be At Paro.
Paro Local Sightseeing – Phuentsholling (Distance: 176 Kms. / Driving Time: 6 Hrs. / Altitude Of Phuentsholling: 450 Mts.)
After Breakfast Check Out Of Your Hotel And Visit Paro Local Sightseeing Like, Drukgyel Dzong, Ta Dzong (Ring Pong Dzong),Paro Airport View Point And Local Market After All These Sightseeing Travel Back To Phuentsholling.Overnightstay Will Be At Phuentsholling.
Phuentsholing -Njp Rly Station / Ixb Airport (Distance: 170 Kms. / Driving Time: 5 Hrs. / Altitude Of Njp/Ixb: 70 Mts.)
After Breakfast Check Out Of Your Hotel And Travel Back To Njp/Ixb For Your Onward Journey. As You Go Home Let The Everlasting Memory Of The Radiant Himalayas And This Beautiful Serene Kingdom Linger In Your Mind And Prompt You Now And Again To Revisit This Place. Serene Kingdom Linger In Your Mind And Prompt You Now And Again To Revisit This Place.
- 1 Night in Thimphu (Hotel Golden Roots / Orovilla /Similar )
- 2 Nights in Paro (Hotel Pema Yangsel / Hotel Golden Roots Resorts & Spa / Similar )
- 2 Nights in Phuentsholing (Hotel Tsheringma / Hotel Palm / Similar )
- 1 Night in Punakha (Hotel Kingaling / Hotel Punakha Residency / Similar )
- Accommodation On Twin Sharing With Breakfast & Dinner.
- Exclusive Non-A/C Vehicle For Transfers & Sightseeing As Per Itinerary.
- All Permit Fees & Hotel Taxes (As Per Itinerary).
- Vehicle Used: - 1 Innova/Xylo & 1 Wagnor For Indian Part & 1 Luxury Hiace Bus For Bhutan Part- (As Per Itinerary – Pick Up,Drop, Sightseen, Parking Fee, Fuel, Toll Tax Included.
- Rates Are Valid For Indian Nationals Only.
- Personal Expenses Such As Laundry, Telephone Calls, Tips & Gratuity, Mineral Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Rafting, Rock Climbing, Paragliding, Porterage.
- Additional Sightseeing Or Extra Usage Of Vehicle, Other Than Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Air Fare/Train Fare
- Guide Charges (Only Bhutan Portion).
- Entrance Fees.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like, Landslides, Road Blockage, Political Disturbances (Strikes), Etc (To Be Borne By The Client, Which Is Directly Payable On The Spot).
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Price, Leading To Increase In Cost On Surface Transportation & Land Arrangements, Which May Come Into Effect Prior To Departure.
- Service Tax & Travel Insurance.
- Anything Which Is Not Include In The Inclusion.
- The Above Itinerary Is Suggested Tour Plan. The Company Is Responsible For Only Those Services Which Are Charged From The Guest. All Other Services Which Are Not Paid By The Guest To The Company Are Suggested Services And Company Is Now Here Bound To Provide That Service Or Pay The Cost For The Same.
- Check-In And Checkout Timing Of The Hotel Will Be According To The Timing Of The Respective Hotels.
- Company Is Not Responsible For Compensating Any Loss Or Additional Cost Incurred By The Guest While Taking The Tour.
- Company Is Not Responsible, No Reliable For Any Damage, Loss Or Injury Caused To Any Passenger While Taking The Tour.
Please Note :
- Rates Will Be Valid Till 30th September, 2019.
- This Is Just A Quotation. No Booking Has Made Yet, Hotels / Flights Are Subject To Availability At The Time Of Booking.
- Confirmation Of Hotel Rooms Is Subject To The Availability Or Else We Will Suggest You The Similar Option.
- Please Note Standard Check In Time Is 13:00hrs And Check Out Is 10:00hrs. Early Check-In Will Be As Per Hotel Policy Which May Cost Extra Amount At The Time Of Arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher Of The Final Packages Are Subject To Receipt Of 100% Payment.
- Please Note Guest Have To Compulsory Provide At Least One Traveler Pan Card Copy At The Time Of Confirmation For International Booking.
- Passport Should Be Valid At Least For 6 Months Before The Date Of Returning.
- New Gst With Effect From July, 2017 Is 5% Applicable In All Packages (Please Check Inclusions In The Package).
Payment Policy :
- Receipt Of 50% Of The Package Value In Advance.
- Full Payment Must Be Done Before 15 Days Of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket Is Included In The Package Then Full Cost Of Air Ticket To Be Paid At The Time Of Booking.
- The Payment Can Be Made By Neft, Imps, Net Banking, Cheque Or Cash Only.
- The Payment Can Also Be Made By Debit / Credit Cards With Extra Cost @2.5% Applicable On Total Payment Price.
Child Policy :
- Hotels Are Very Strict With The Child Policy. Please Carry The Age Proof So That It Can Be Produced When Asked.
- Child Below 5 Yrs Complimentary
- Child 5 -10 Yrs Without Extra Bed As Mention In Cost Column (Cnb = Child No Bed)
- Above 10 Years / Extra Adult With An Extra Bed Sharing Room Are Same & Charged As Per (Epsr)
- Adults Must Carry Original & Valid Passport Or Original Voter Id Card. Children Must Carry Original & Valid Passport Or Original Birth Certificate & School Photo Id Card.
- Remember To Carry Sufficient Woolens Including Hand Gloves.
- Please Check With Your Mobile Service Provider For Charges Related To Bhutan.
- Do Not Carry Indian Rs. 500/- Or Rs. 1000/- Currency Notes. It Is Illegal.
- Tobacco & Tobacco Products Are Banned In Bhutan.
- Do Not Bring Any Plant Or Agricultural Product Out Of Bhutan. It Is Illegal.
- Credit Cards Are Accepted In Selected Establishments In Bhutan.