Experience New Zealand
avg per person
When you’re planning a New Zealand tour, don’t miss out on Christchurch. There’s a very English feel to this South Island city, with its Avon River, verdant Hagley Park and its Botanic Gardens and of course, the Canterbury Museum. Many of the city’s historic stone buildings were destroyed in earthquakes in 2010 and 2011 but the city is remarkably resilient.
Arrive at Auckland International airport and shuttle bus transfer to your hotel. The rest of today is free on your own.
Auckland - Waitomo - Rotorua
Travel south passing Hamilton, Te Awamutu, and Otorohanga, we arrive at Waitomo. Here we will embark on a boat and cruise into a grotto illuminated by countless of tiny glow worm suspended from the cave ceiling. Continue across Lake Karapiro, and Fitzgerald Glade, to the famous geothermal city of Rotorua for overnight stay.
Rotorua - Wellington
Today, experience the many sights that Rotorua has to offer. Discover three of Rotorua's best visitor attractions on this morning Rotorua sightseeing tour. Gain an insight into New Zealand's Māori culture at Te Puia, then experience Rotorua's famous geothermal activity with a tour of the neighbouring Whakarewarewa Thermal Valley - a place where mud pools bubble and boil and geysers shoot steam high into the air. You'll also see Te Puia's woodcarving and weaving schools and see how these ancient Māori art forms are being passed on to a new generation of master artists. New Zealand wildlife and natural scenery is on display at Rainbow Springs Nature Park, where you can get up close to all kinds of native flora and fauna including the famous kiwi, a flightless native bird. Wander through native forest and discover New Zealand birds, fish and lizards (including the ancient tuatara), as well as exotic animals from around the world. Then see our agricultural industry in action at the Agrodome, a working organic farm where you can find out all about farming life in New Zealand, watch a sheep shearing display and see sheep dog trials where the hard-working farm dogs show off their amazing skills. In the afternoon we depart to Wellington, the capital city of New Zealand via Lake Taupo.
Wellington- FLY- Christchurch
After breakfast transfer to the Wellington airport and depart for Christchurch. Christchurch, known for its English heritage, is located on the east coast of New Zealand’s South Island. Flat-bottomed punts glide on the Avon River, which meanders through the city center. On its banks are cycling paths, the green expanse of Hagley Park and Christchurch Botanic Gardens. Upon arrive Christchurch, transfer to your hotel and free for your own actives.
Christchurch - Mt. Cook - Queenstown
Travel over the Canterbury Plains through Ashburton to depart from Christchurch. Journey across the Tussock Plains of Mackenzie Country to Lake Tekapo as we view the magnificent Church of Good Shepherd. When arrive Mount Cook National Park, We suggest a scenic flight (own expense) over some of New Zealand's finest alpine scenery. After departing from Mount Cook National Park, Travel through the rocky Kawarau Gorge then past Cromwell to climb up and over the Lindis Pass to Omarama. Travel to the picturesque holiday resort of Queenstown and view beautiful Lake Wakatipu.
Today is your free day! Choose one of the many optional activities available to you. For example going for the exciting jet boating, bungy jumping, relaxing garden tours, lake cruises, or helicopter rides over the surrounding mountains.
Queenstown - Christchurch
Morning free for leisure. Travel through the Central Otago region and on to Twizel. Continue north following the shores of lake Pukaki before traveling across the Canterbury Plains to arrive at Christchurch.
Christchurch /air / Auckland Overseas
Transfer to Christchurch Airport to catch your domestic flight to Auckland International Airport for your flight bound for home, taking with you unforgettable and pleasant memories of a wonderful of New Zealand.
- 7 Breakfast
- Accomodation in Hotels on Twin Sharing Basis (Two Adults Sharing One Room)
- Meet and Greet and arrival transfer by private vehicle
- Remainder of transportation by seat in coach with English speaking driver/guide unless specified otherwise in the itinerary above
- Sightseeing entry fees as specified
- Arrival documents
- All applicable Taxes
- Flight Cost
- Visa Cost
- Tip to Guide
- Personal Expenses
- Anything Not Mentioned in the Inclusion
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Checkin and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
Please Note :
- Rates will be valid till 15th November, 2019.
- Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Rooms are subject to Availability.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance. The payment can be made by CASH, DEBIT CARDS, NETBANKING or CHEQUE ONLY.
- Accommodation: Based on the properties outlined below or similar of the same 3 star.
- Due to New Zealand’s temperate climate, not all accommodation has airconditioning.
- If this requirement is important to you, please let our consultants know so they can quote and book accordingly.
- Transportation: A private transfer is provided on arrival. Our driver will hand over and explain your clients tour documents. All remaining transportation will be on a seat in coach. Hotel pick up and drop off is provided throughout.
- Where times are indicated in this quotation, these are approximate only and subject to change. All times are confirmed at time of booking finalisation.
- Early bookings are recommended once you have confirmed dates and international flight bookings. We trust our quotation is suitable and look forward to confirming arrangements for your valued clients.
Payment Policy :
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 15 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.