8 Days In Kashmir
avg per person
Kashmir experiences four distinct seasons. Spring is between March to early May, Summers are from late May to August, September to November is Autumn season and December to February are the chilly winters. In our opinion, we would be suggesting holidaying here between July to November as then the weather will be pleasant and you can enjoy many adventure sports which may not be available in unfavourable conditions. Check out our various Kashmir holiday packages to know which suits you and your family better.
Jammu & Kashmir
Upon arrival at the Srinagar Airport , transfer to your houseboat and check in. Enjoy lunch on the houseboat ( directly pay by own ) . Enjoy 1 hour shikara ride in the evening. Dinner and overnight at the houseboat.
Srinagar - Pahalgam | Sightseeing at Pahalgam
After breakfast, check out of the hotel at Srinagar and proceed to Pahalgam. Pahalgam is in Anantnag District. It is a popular tourist destination, and every year, many tourists visit it. Pahalgam has an average elevation of 8989 feet.The town of Pahalgam (Village of Shepherds) offers breathtaking views. One can just relax in the hotels or enjoy water rafting etc. Pahalgam is also the entry point for the famous Amarnath Cave, a holy site for Hindus.On the way visit the Avantipur Ruins - the 1100-year-old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu.Avantipur was founded by king Avantivarman. The site has two temples. The larger one, Shiva-Avantishvara, is marked by massive walls some half a mile beneath the town on the outskirts of village Jaubror. The subsidiary shrines are to the rear corner of the courtyard. But the complex has, over the years, lost its grandeur and has been reduced to ruins, though it is still visited by the devout. Check in at the hotel . In the evening get a transfer to main market at 4.30 PM and drop to hotel at 6.30 PM from market. Spend the rest of the evening at leisure.Enjoy dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Pahalgam | Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, embark on an excursion to Chandanwadi (3288 meters),Betaab Valley and Aru Valley.Surrounded by snow-covered mountain peaks and dense pine and deodar forests, this valley is the mouth of River Sheshnag. After your tour enjoy the evening at leisure. Have dinner and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at your hotel.
Pahalgam - Gulmarg (52 kms | 2-3 hours)
After breakfast, check out of the hotel at Pahalgam and proceed to Gulmarg. Gulmarg is located at an average elevation of 2,690 m (8,825 ft). Spend the day witnessing the picturesque locales like the Golf Course (Golf kit and caddy charges optional & extra). Also take the exhilarating cable car ride to Khilanmarg Snow Point (Gondola ride up to Khilanmarg is not included in the package and Gondola ride strongly depends on weather conditions). Enjoy dinner and have a comfortable overnight stay.
After breakfast rest of the day at leisure Enjoy dinner and have a comfortable overnight stay.
Gulmarg - Srinagar (96 kms | 3 hours)
After breakfast, check out of the hotel in Gulmarg and proceed to Srinagar. On arrival, begin your excursion to Shankaracharya Hill Temple and Grand Mughal Gardens (Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh & Shalimar Bagh). transfer to your hotel and check in. overnight stay at your hotel
Srinagar | Excursion to Sonmarg
After breakfast, embark on an excursion to Sonmarg, which is situated at a height of 2740 meters (82 kms | 3 hours one way). One can enjoy sightseeing to Thajiwas Glacier or other sightseeing points (On direct Payment).Return to Srinagar after your excursion. In the evening, enjoy dinner and a comfortable overnight night stay at your hotel
Departure from Srinagar (By Flight)
After buffet breakfast you will be transferred to Srinagar airport to board your flight for respective hub.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 3 Nights in Shrinagar (Wangnoo Sheraton Houseboat & Hotel Pine Spring - Wazir Bagh / Similar)
- 2 Nights in Pahalgam (Hotel Pine Spring / Similar)
- 2 Nights in Gulmarg (Hotel Pine Spring / Similar)
- 07 Breakfast, 07 Lunch or 07 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 7 nights 8 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private Car
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Air / Train Fare.
- Personal Expenses.
- Anything Not Mentioned in the Inclusion.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Checkin and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
Please Note :
- Rates will be valid till 30th September, 2019.
- Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
Payment Policy :
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.