4 Days in Shrinagar
avg per person
If you love collecting souvenirs from the places you visit, then you can pick up the beautiful Pashmina silks, carpets and other textiles handcrafted by the native craftsmen in Kashmir. These are some of the unique experiences you can face all in the same state! With our Kashmir holiday packages, tourism will not only be about touring a destination but it more of exploring hidden treasures of the city, learning about their culture and traditions, and being one with the locals. On these terms, Kashmir does have a lot to offer for tourists holidaying here!
Jammu & Kashmir
Arrive in Srinagar
On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative who will assist and escort you to your waiting vehicle. From the airport it is a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city. The drive takes you past the Abdullah bridge which connects the banks of the Jehlumriver, snaking its way towards the North-Western frontier of Kashmir. We arrive at the hotel and check in. Later Half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens i.e. Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden and Cheshma Shahi,Dinner and Overnight at Hotel.
Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar
In the morning after brakefast breakfast, is scheduled for a day visit to Gulmarg. The road from Srinagar to Gulmarg via Tangmarg is an extremely mesmerizing one. The snow-clad mountains and the mauve and white flower grown on the side of the road offers a soothing sight to the eyes. As you reach Gulmarg, you are free to spend the doing in the activities of your interest. Enjoy leisure walks or enjoy a ride in the worlds second-highest Gondola ride ( at your own cost) in Gulmarg up to Khilanmarg. The view from the top is even more enchanting. Back to Srinagar in the evening for an overnight.
Srinagar | Pahalgam | Srinagar
On the 4th day of the tour, after breakfast, get all set for a days visit to Pahalgam. On the way, do not miss visiting the saffron fields. Admire the mesmerizing views driving through the pine forest. After reaching Pahalgam, you are free to indulge in leisure activities. Visit the local market to splurge on shopping, enjoy a horse ride or you can also partake in rafting in River Lidder. In the evening, return to Srinagar for dinner and overnight stay.
Srinagar - Drop
Morning after breakfast get an assisted transfer to the Srinagar airport for your onward journey.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 3 Nights in Shrinagar (Hotel Royal Batoo / Similar)
- 03 Breakfast, 03 Lunch or 03 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 3 nights 4 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private Car
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Air / Train Fare.
- Personal Expenses.
- Anything Not Mentioned in the Inclusion.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Checkin and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
Please Note :
- Rates will be valid till 30th September, 2019.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
Payment Policy :
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.