avg per person
Kerala are all about having a wonderful experience while navigating through the verdant environs. Fringed with spectacular backwaters, amazing national parks, breathtaking hill stations, and much more; the soul-quenching landscapes of Kerala are meant to be unveiled, without much ado. The Kerala packages offers opportunities to cover these destinations with the best of accommodation and sightseeing options. Breathe in the fresh mountain air and serene landscapes in Munnar, go sailing along the backwaters on a houseboat in Alleppey, marvel at the magnificent estuaries and giant Chinese fishing nets of Cochin, and go to the national park in Thekkady - indulge in a plethora of such enriching experiences, only in Kerala. Experience the spectacular view of the lush green mountains, valleys, and forests as you travel to this gorgeous state with our Kerala tours packages.
Kochi – Munnar (135 Kms / 4 hrs.)
Arrival at Kochi Airport / Railway station in the morning, meet & transfer to Munnar, Enroute you can enjoy the scenic views of hill stations with striking greenery, small waterfalls & tea plantations. Check into hotel at 12 noon and visit Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park) & Munnar Town. Stay overnight in Munnar hotel.
Visit at Mattupetty Lake, Echo point, Kundala dam & Top station which is known as historic transshipment location for tea at 1700 meter above sea level. Stay overnight in Munnar hotel.
Munnar – Thekkady (120 Kms / 3.5 hrs.)
Check out from hotel after breakfast, proceed to Thekkady, Enroute enjoy the panoramic view of hill stations with small waterfalls, streams & Spice plantations. Check into hotel and proceed for boating through Periyar Lake to explore the wild life sanctuary. Stay overnight in Thekkady hotel.
Thekkady – Alleppey(Houseboat) (140 Kms / 4 hrs.)
Check out from hotel after breakfast, proceed to Alleppey, Check into a hotel or house boat at 12 noon, Sightseeing through backwaters and explore the picturesque canals and lagoons. Stay overnight in Alleppey hotel or house boat.
Alleppey(Houseboat) – Kochi (Departure)
Check out from hotel or houseboat, proceed to Kochi, dropping at Kochi Airport / Railway station. TOUR ENDS
- Pick up & Drop from Cochin Airport / Railway Station By Individual Cab.
- 2 Nights in Munnar (Aranyaka Resort /Similar )
- 1 Night in Thekkady (Grand Thekkady/Similar )
- 1 Night in Alleppey (Deluxe Houseboat /Similar )
- 4 Nights’ Accommodation on Double Occupancy i.e. 2 Adults sharing 1 room
- CP Meal Plan – 4 Breakfasts for each person
- Transfers & sightseeing by Individual Innova cab as per the itinerary but NGT T&C Apply. Note : A/C will not be used in hilly Areas
- Taxes & Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp.
- GST Included
- Air Fare / Train Fare/ Extra Meal which is not include
- Monument Entrance Fee / Camera Fees.
- Any Adventure Activities and Personal Expenses
- Heater Charges in Hotels & Volvo Luggage Charges & Coolie Charges etc.
- Early Check inn, Late Check outs and Anything else not mentioned in Inclusion Section
- Kanyakumari Day Trip
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Checkin and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
Please Note :
- Rates will be valid till 20th December, 2019.
- Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
Payment Policy :
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.