Dazzling Hong Kong
avg per person
Hong Kong is perhaps one of the best examples of the growth of tourism in south Asia. In the last few decades, it has become one of the most sought after tourist destinations in the region, and indeed in the world. It's skyline is one of the most iconic in the entire world, lit up at night with a spectrum of colours and the famous "Symphony of Lights" show, flashing across the skyscrapers.
- 2Nights Stay at Hongkong (Regal Oriental Or Similar )
- Daily Breakfast
- Disneyland Full day tour with Return Transfers - SIC Basis
- City Tour of Hong Kong ( Victoria peak , one way tram ride,one way star ferry ride and old clock tower )
- Flight Cost.
- Visa Cost.
- Guide Tips.
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal Expenses.
- Anything doesn't Mentioned in the Inclusions.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Checkin and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
Please Note :
- Rates will be valid till 30th September, 2019.
- Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
- Please note guest have to compulsory provide at least one traveler PAN CARD copy at the time of confirmation for International booking.
- Passport should be valid at least for 6 Months before the date of returning.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
Payment Policy :
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 15 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.