Extravagant Hong Kong with Disneyland and Ocean Park
avg per person
Hong Kong packages understand the need to try delightful cuisines during your trip. Head to ‘Yum Cha’ to admire Hong Kong’s love for food. The dim sum restaurant offers food differently: imagine the pork buns shaped like pigs, sausage rolls designed as dogs, pineapple cookies made to look like birds and plated in a metal cage. They love and appreciate good food as much as they love almost everything about their city, Hong Kong, and it shows. Certainly a Hong Kong tourism essential for a treat to the eyes as well as for gastronomic pleasure.
- 3 Nights Stay at Hongkong (Harbour Plaza Metropolis OR Similar)
- 2 Nights Stay at Macau (Venetian Royale & Holiday Cotai OR Similar)
- 2 Nights Shenzhen (Century Plaza Hotel OR Similar)
- Daily Breakfast
- Ocean park Tour
- Dinner Without Transfer
- Disneyland Full day tour with Return Transfers - SIC Basis
- City Tour of Hong Kong ( Victoria peak , one way tram ride,one way star ferry ride and old clock tower)
- Hongkong to Shenzhen By Ferry / Train Transfer
- Meet the guide at the Shenzhen pier and the proceed for Indian Lunch + bamboo and mineral shop + window of the world -SIC basis
- Macau City Tour + Indian Lunch + Macau tower entrance ticket - SIC basis ( Ruins of St. Paul, coach view of A Ma Temple, Bakery Store, Parisian Macau and Galaxy Hotel ) Airport Transfer
- Flight Cost
- Visa Cost
- Personal Expenses
- Anything Which is not Mentioned in the Inclusion.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Checkin and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
Please Note :
- Rates will be valid till 30th September, 2019.
- Minimum 8 Pax Travelling Together.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
- Please note guest have to compulsory provide at least one traveler PAN CARD copy at the time of confirmation for International booking.
- Passport should be valid at least for 6 Months before the date of returning.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
Payment Policy :
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 15 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.