Singapore Wonders with Genting Dream Cruise
avg per person
Singapore is a cosmopolitan city-state, which, over the years, has grown from its tag of a dull state to reinvent itself as a dynamic city and one of the Southeast Asia's most modern destinations. Spread 42 km (26 miles) east to west and 23 km (14 miles) north to south, today Singapore is one of the world's leading shipping and banking hub on the economic front. This garden city is also a melting pot of cultures, combining together different ideas, cuisines, new architectures going well with the gleaming hint of old school. One can witness the Chinese, Indian, Malay and European influence in the daily life of Singapore adding to its charm. The incredible shopping malls, classy boutiques, departmental stores on Orchard Road, the exotic elements of Chinatown and Little India and the world-class nightlife span across the spotless land of Singapore. Expensive with respect to South-eastern standards, the city offers a plethora of other options for entertainment such as Sentosa Island, Singapore Zoo, Botanic Garden, Marina Bay Sands, Tiger Balm Garden, Night Market etc.
- 03 Nights’ accommodation in Singapore (PARC SOVEREIGN ALBERT STREET or Similar)
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Genting Dream cruise
- All Mention Sightseeing
- Daily Breakfast
- Dinner without transfer
- All Accommodation on twin/Double Sharing
- Singapore City Tour with Flyer
- S.E.A Aquarium
- One way cable car
- wings of time 2nd show
- Ludge& sky ride
- Universal studios
- Singapore Tourist Visa
- All Transfer on Sightseeing on SIC Basis
- 5% GST Included
- Personal Expenses.
- Tips to Guide & Driver.
- Daily lunch
- Cruise gratuities per night 21sgd per person directly payable
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of sightseeing except above
- Portages, Tips, Mineral Water, telephone, laundry any Items from minibar or fridge in rooms.
- Any other item except Package Rates Includes
- International & domestic flight tickets.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
Please Note :
- Rates will be valid as 30th September , 2019.
- Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Rooms are subject to Availability.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages.
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance. The payment can be made by CASH, DEBIT CARDS, NETBANKING or CHEQUE ONLY.