avg per person
A tour to Himachal simply means a tour to a kingdom of heritage and natural elegance. However, with so much so to explore, there comes a dilemma of which tourist charm to pick first. Moreover, the hassle of making prior bookings at the hotels and then commuting from one attraction to another can be big turn off. we have designed some of the best and affordable Himachal Holiday Packages that make your trip trouble-free and fun-filled.
DELHI – SHIMLA (350 KMS/9-10 HRS)
Day Services: Stay, Dinner & Car Pick-up from Delhi Airport/Railway station. Begin your wonderful vacation in Himachal starting from Shimla. Arrival at Shimla and check-in into the pre-booked hotel for Overnight stay. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel. Shimla is renowned as the Queen of Hills because of its mesmerizing sceneries and colonial heritage and has retained its charm since British India time to till now.
SHIMLA – KUFRI – LOCAL – SHIMLA
Day Services: Stay, Breakfast, Dinner & Car After breakfast proceed to Kufri (22 Kms from Shimla). Kufri is all season place – winters are packed with snow adventures while the summers are brimmed with colourful meadows. Kufri also has a Himalayan Wildlife Zoo and Kufri Fun Park which will make the trip even more exciting (Entry & Activities at your own cost). After sightseeing head back to Shimla. In the city we will visit Indian Institute of Advance Study, The Mall, Johnnie’s Wax Museum, Scandal Point, Ridge, Gaiety Theatre, Heritage Museum, Lakkar Bazaar, Rani Jhansi Park and Christ Church. Overnight stay in Hotel.
SHIMLA – KULLU – MANALI (250 KMS/7-8 HRS)
Day Services: Stay, Breakfast, Dinner & Car Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed towards Manali. Places to cover enroute will be Vaishno Devi Temple, Hanogi Mata Temple, Pandoh Dam & Sundar Nagar Lake. Near Kullu, we will be visiting Pashmina Shawl showrooms and will try out our hands on White Water River Rafting too. Arrival and check-in into the hotel in Manali. Overnight stay will be in hotel. Note: Kullu River Rafting will be on your own expenses and subject to weather conditions.
Day Services: Stay, Breakfast, Dinner & Car After breakfast we will proceed for Manali local sightseeing tour. Start your day by covering Hadimba Devi Temple and Ghatotkacha Temple. The temples are dedicated to Mata Hadimba (the most worshipped deity in Himahcal) and her son Ghatotkacha. Clubhouse will be the next place to visit. Here, enjoy recreational activities such as Skating, Zip line, Table Tennis and much more. Later bathe yourselves in Sage Vashisht’s Hot Springs containing Medical properties (Do carry a towel). Right across the Hot spring are temples of Lord Shiva and Lord Ram. Return back to the hotel and relax.
MANALI – SOLANG VALLEY (15 Kms)
Day Services: Stay, Breakfast, Dinner & Car After breakfast it is time for some adventures! Solang Valley (15 Kms from Manali) Summers or winters, this place never fails to fascinate the visitors. Summers offer enchanting greenery all around whereas the winters are blessed with amazing snowfalls. While visiting Solang Valley one should also try their hands on adventure activities as it is one of best place for adventures near Manali. SIGHTSEEING ADD-ONS (EXTRA COST APPLIES) ROHTANG PASS UPTO SNOW LINE Rohtang Pass upto Snow Line (Snow Line is a barrier point placed by the government to avoid life risks during heavy Snowfall) This spot is famous for adventurous roads and having traces of snow even in heated up summers. However, with increase in global warming few months can be devoid of snow yet the panoramic views that it offers are worth watching. On the way to Rohtang Pass, places to cover will be Kothi, Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi. Note: Rohtang pass is closed on every Tuesday and during snowfall months/days. NGT (National Green Tribunal) has also limited the number of vehicles visiting Rohtang pass in a day. Thus, this sightseeing will be subject to permit obtained on the spot and extra cost (Permit + Vehicle charges). Please Note: Adventure activities will be at your own risk and cost.
MANALI – CHANDIGARH (300 KMS/8-9 HRS)
Day Services: Stay, Breakfast, Dinner & Car After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and will be driven to Chandigarh. It is India’s first planned city popularly known as THE CITY BEAUTIFUL. Arrival at Chandigarh and Check-in into the hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay in the hotel.
CHANDIGARH – DELHI (245 KMS/5-6 HRS)
Day Services: Breakfast & Car After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and visit Rock garden. Interesting fact of this garden is its concoction of industrial / home waste /discarded items and yet offering an amazing combination of waterfalls, plazas and unique sculptures. Sukhna Lake will be our next destination. It is an artificial Lake created in 1958.One can do boating here (At own cost) or simply stroll along the lake. Last on the list will be a trip to the Rose garden. This Botanical Garden consists of admirable roses and plants of Medical Value. Afterwards we drive towards Delhi, reaching and parting ways at Delhi Railway Station/Airport with reminiscing memories to cherish forever.... END OF TOUR WITH MEMORABLE MOMENTS
- 2 Nights in Shimla (Satyam Paradise/ Himalayan Escape/Agro Stone Resort /Similar )
- 3 Nights in Mnali (Naina Resort/HK International/ Similar )
- 1 Night in Chandigarh (Hotel Swan /Similar )
- Pick up & Drop from Delhi Airport / Railway Station By Private Cab.
- 6 Night’s Accommodation on Triple Occupancy i.e. 2 Adults sharing 2 room
- MAP Meal Plan – 6 Breakfasts, 6 Dinners for each person
- Transfers & sightseeing by Individual One 12-Seater Tempo Traveller, 1 Innova as per the itinerary but NGT T&C Apply. Note: A/C will not be used in hilly Areas
- Taxes& Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp.
- Air Fare /Train Fare
- Monument Entrance Fee / Camera Fees.
- Any Adventure Activities and Personal Expenses
- Heater Charges in Hotels & Volvo Luggage Charges & Coolie Charges etc.
- Early Check inn, Late Check outs and Anything else not mentioned in Inclusion Section
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is now here bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check-in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, no reliable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
PLEASE NOTE :
- Rates will be valid till 30th September, 2019.
- Minimum 12 Pax Travelling Together.
- This is Just a Quotation. No booking has made yet, Hotels / Flights are subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- New GST with effect from July, 2017 is 5% applicable in all packages (Please Check Inclusions in the Package).
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability or else we will suggest you the similar option.
- Please note standard check in time is 13:00Hrs and check out is 10:00Hrs. Early check-in will be as per hotel policy which may cost extra amount at the time of arrival.
- Confirmation / Voucher of the Final Packages are subject to receipt of 100% payment.
Payment Policy :
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid at the time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost @2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.