Radiant Sri Lanka
avg per person
Sri Lanka's history, culture and natural beauty are undeniably alluring. The country is a destination that beckons ardent tourists. Few places have as many UNESCO World Heritage Sites packed into such a small area as Sri Lanka is home to. Its culture is over 2000 years and can be discovered at ancient sites where legendary temples boast beautiful details even as they shelter in caves or perch on prominent peaks. One of the best parts about being in Sri Lanka is that the cultural heritage all around, and the verdant landscapes that are everywhere will make one feel utterly at home. The people are friendly and welcoming, and travelers are sure to feel like one of the locals when visiting Sri Lanka.
Bandaranaike international airport – Kandy
On arrival you will be met and welcomed by our representative and transferred to Kandy , En route Pinnewela elephant orphanage , Spice Garden • Proceed to Kandy City tour including Royal botanical Garden, Tooth Relic Temple & Gem Museum. • Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel- Kandy Time table of the Elephant Orphanage • 08.30am Opening the orphanage for visitors • 09.15am Bottle-feeding the baby elephants • 10.00am Morning bath at ‘Ma Oya’ • 12noon Elephants return to the orphanage after the bath • 01.15pm Bottle-feeding the baby elephants • 02.00pm Afternoon bath at ‘Ma Oya’ • 04.00pm Elephants return to the orphanage after the bath • 05.00pm Bottle-feeding the baby elephants • 06.00pm closing the orphanage to visitors Temple of the Tooth Relic, Kandy The Temple of the Sacred Tooth relic of the Buddha Is the most important temple for the Sri Lankan Buddhists and was built in the 16th Century A.D. by king Wimaladharmasooriya, solely for the purpose of housing the tooth relic. Opening hours: • Temple 5.30am-8pm, • Puja 5.30-6.45am, 9.30-11am & 6.30-8pm • Dress code: Wear clothes that cover your legs and your shoulders, and remove your shoes outside the temple.
Kandy – Sigiriya – Kandy
After Breakfast at the hotel proceed to Sigiriya . Visit to Sigiriya rock fortress • Visit to Dambulla cave temple. • Back to Kandy • Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel- Kandy
Kandy – Nuwara Eliya
• After Breakfast at the hotel proceed to Nuwara Eliya • En-route Tea Factory , Tea Plantation , Hanuman temple & Ramboda Falls • Check-in to the hotel & Leisure at the hotel • Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel- Nuwara Eliya
After Breakfast at the hotel proceed to Nuwara Eliya city tour including Hagkala Garden , Seetha amman temple & Gregory Lake • Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel- Nuwara Eliya
Nuwara Eliya –Bentota
• After Breakfast at the hotel proceed to Bentota • Check-in to the hotel & Leisure at the hotel • Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel- Bentota
After Breakfast at the hotel proceed to Madu river Boat ride & Turtle Farm • Enjoy water sports activities • Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel- Bentota
Bentota – Colombo / Airport Drop
• After Breakfast at the hotel & proceed to Colombo • Do Colombo City tour & Shopping • Check-in to the hotel & Leisure at the hotel Evening Drop at Airport. City Tour: While on your city tour in Colombo you may visit famous places including Galle Face Green, the Viharamahadevi Park, National Museum, Twin World Trade Center towers, Old Parliament Building, Fort district.
- 1 Night in Habarana (Habarana Village By Cinnamon / Similar)
- 1 Night in Kandy (Cinnamon Citadel / Similar)
- 2 Nights in Nuwara Eliya (Heaven Seven / Similar)
- 2 Nights in Bentota (Cinnamon Bay / Similar)
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar on HB basis
- 06 Breakfasts
- 06 Dinners
- Transportation in a Pvt air conditioned vehicle ( AC Micro Car).
- Service of an English-speaking chauffeur.
- City tourDambula/Kandy/Nuwara Eliya /Bentota/Colombo
- Spice Garden Visit & 15 Min Ayurvedic Massage Free
- Ceylon Gem Factory Visit
- Toll charges.
- Government Tax (GST 5%)
Value added services from Lapwing Vacations on Complementary basis
- 15% Discount voucher at a Wijaya Gem shop in Colombo
- 20% Discount voucher at a Sifani Gem shop in Colombo/Kandy
- Cotton collection voucher
- Raxawa Tea Lounge voucher
- Laksala voucher
- Odel collection voucher
- Free Mobile sim card on arrival (Per room)
- Honeymoon menities with Fruit basket at every hotels (Subjest to Availabitlity)
- Wheel Chair for physically challenged citizens. (on request)
- Entrance Fee to any sites.
- Visa Fees (please log on to www.eta.gov.lk)
- Visa will be on arrival charges USD 25 per person
- Tips to Guides / Chauffeurs
- Any fluctuations in the dollar component will affect the costing.
- Lunch, Dinner or any extra meal not mentioned on the above program during the tour.
- Early check in or late checkout charges.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the inclusion.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.