Soothing Sri Lanka
avg per person
Sri Lanka has ample to offer if you are a nature lover. The stunning beaches, the Yala National park, the Pinnewala Elephant Orphanage are just a glimpse of Nature that is waiting to be explored. And if that’s not enough, just head to the southernmost tip of this island country, where the ocean emperors will pay you a timely visit. The blue whales can be sighted almost all day long at this place, whose name is synonymous to the city of Gods, Dongra. While the beaches offer enormous scope for water sports, the kids can have a whole day’s blast at the E.L. Senanayake Children's Park.
Bandaranaike international airport – Kandy
On arrival you will be met and welcomed by our representative and transferred to Kandy , En route Pinnewela elephant orphanage , Spice Garden • Proceed to Kandy City tour including Royal botanical Garden, Tooth Relic Temple & Gem Museum. • Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel- Kandy Time table of the Elephant Orphanage • 08.30am Opening the orphanage for visitors • 09.15am Bottle-feeding the baby elephants • 10.00am Morning bath at ‘Ma Oya’ • 12noon Elephants return to the orphanage after the bath • 01.15pm Bottle-feeding the baby elephants • 02.00pm Afternoon bath at ‘Ma Oya’ • 04.00pm Elephants return to the orphanage after the bath • 05.00pm Bottle-feeding the baby elephants • 06.00pm closing the orphanage to visitors Temple of the Tooth Relic, Kandy The Temple of the Sacred Tooth relic of the Buddha Is the most important temple for the Sri Lankan Buddhists and was built in the 16th Century A.D. by king Wimaladharmasooriya, solely for the purpose of housing the tooth relic. Opening hours: • Temple 5.30am-8pm, • Puja 5.30-6.45am, 9.30-11am & 6.30-8pm • Dress code: Wear clothes that cover your legs and your shoulders, and remove your shoes outside the temple.
Kandy – Sigiriya – Kandy
After Breakfast at the hotel proceed to Sigiriya . Visit to Sigiriya rock fortress • Visit to Dambulla cave temple. • Back to Kandy • Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel- Kandy
Kandy – Nuwara Eliya
After Breakfast at the hotel proceed to Nuwara Eliya • En-route Tea Factory , Tea Plantation , Hanuman temple & Ramboda Falls • Check-in to the hotel & Leisure at the hotel • Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel- Nuwara Eliya
After Breakfast at the hotel proceed to Nuwara Eliya city tour including Hagkala Garden , Seetha amman temple & Gregory Lake • Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel- Nuwara Eliya
Nuwara Eliya –Bentota
After Breakfast at the hotel proceed to Bentota • Check-in to the hotel & Leisure at the hotel • Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel- Bentota
After Breakfast at the hotel proceed to Madu river Boat ride & Turtle Farm • Enjoy water sports activities • Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel- Bentota
Bentota – Colombo / Airport Drop
• After Breakfast at the hotel • Do Colombo City tour & Shopping • Evening Drop at Airport.
- 2 Nights in Kandy (Cinnamon Citadel Resort / Similar)
- 2 Nights in Nuwara Eliya (Blackpool Resort / Similar)
- 2 Nights in Bentota (Cinnamon Bay Resort / Similar)
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar on HB basis
- 06 Breakfasts
- 06 Dinners
- Transportation in a Pvt air conditioned vehicle (AC Super Mini Coach).
- Service of an English Speaking National Guide
- Per person per day 2 water bottles (500ml)
- Service of an English-speaking chauffeur.
- City tour of Kandy/Nuwara Eliya /Bentota/Colombo
- Ceylon Gem Factory Visit
- Toll charges.
- Government Tax (GST 5%)
Value Added Serices on Complimentry Basis from Lapwing Vacations:
- Free Woodcarvings visit, Kandy
- Free Silk & Batik shop visit at Kandy.
- Free Cultural Show Tickets (Clients should visit a Gem shop which will be direct by us) at Kandy.
- Free Gem Factory visit and explanation about the gem progress at Kandy.
- Free head and shoulder massage at Spice Garden & explanation about the spices In Sri Lanka which will be direct by us.
- Free Tea plantation visit.
- Free Tea factory visit and explanation about the tea progress.
- 1 SIM Card for Per Room.
- Wheel Chair for physically challenged citizens. (on request).
- Discount for Raxawa tea store at Colombo.
- Special discount at Raxawa Tea Shop – Evening free Tea with Sunset.
- Minimum 18 Pax Travelling Together.
- Entrance Fee to any sites.
- Visa Fees (please log on to www.eta.gov.lk)
- Visa will be on arrival charges USD 25 per person
- Tips to Guides / Chauffeurs
- Any fluctuations in the dollar component will affect the costing.
- Lunch, Dinner or any extra meal not mentioned on the above program during the tour.
- Early check in or late checkout charges.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the inclusion.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.