avg per person
Himachal holiday packages let you partake in an array of adrenalin-pumping activities like paragliding, rafting, trekking and skiing. Enfolded mostly in mountains and hills, Himachal is an ideal destination for adventure seekers. Even if you have come here, looking for peace and seclusion, Himachal will certainly not disappoint you. Curl up with a book in front of a crackling fire while the snow slowly touches the ground in idyllic destinations like Kasauli and Kufri. Shimla, the capital city, is known for its colonial heritage as it used to be the summer capital of British India.
DELHI – SHIMLA (350 KMS/9-10 HRS)
Day Services: Stay, Dinner & Car After pick from Delhi Airport/Railway station, start your wonderful vacation to Himachal starting from Shimla. Reach Shimla and check-in into the pre-booked hotel for Overnight stay. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel. Shimla renowned its name as Queen of hills due to its flattering sceneries and colonial heritage which has retained its charm from British India time to till now.
SHIMLA – KUFRI – LOCAL – SHIMLA
Day Services: Stay, Breakfast, Dinner & Car After breakfast proceed to Kufri (22 Kms from Shimla). Kufri is all season place – winters are packed with snow adventures while the summers are brimmed with colourful meadows. Kufri also has a Himalayan Wildlife Zoo and Kufri Fun Park which will make your trip even more exciting (Entry & activities on your own cost). After sightseeing take the roads back to Shimla. In the city we will visit Advance Study, The Mall, Johnnie’s wax museum, Scandal Point, Ridge, Gaiety Theatre, Heritage Museum, Lakkar Bazaar, Rani Jhansi Park and Christ Church. Overnight stay in Hotel.
SHIMLA –KULLU – MANALI (250 KMS/7-8 HRS)
Day Services: Stay, Breakfast, Dinner & Car Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed towards Manali. Places to cover enroute will be Vaishno Devi Temple, Hanogi Mata Temple, Pandoh Dam & Sundar Nagar Lake. Near Kullu, we will take a stroll in Pashmina Shawl Showrooms and will try out our hands on white water River Rafting too. Reach Manali followed by check-in into the hotel. Overnight stay will be in hotel. Note: Kullu River Rafting will be on your own expenses and subject to weather conditions.
Day Services: Stay, Breakfast, Dinner & Car After fresh up enjoy Manali local sightseeing tour. Start your trip by covering Hadimba Devi Temple and Ghatotkacha Temple. The temples are dedicated to Mata Hadimba (the most worshipped deity in Himahcal) and her son Ghatotkacha. Clubhouse will be next place to visit. Here, enjoy recreational activities such as Skating, disco, zipline, TT and much more. Later bathe yourselves in Sage Vashisht’s Hot Springs containing Medical properties. Right across the Hot spring are temples of Lord shiva and Lord Ram where one can pay a visit. Overnight stay will be in reserved Hotel.
MANALI – SOLANG VALLEY (15 Kms)
Day Services: Stay, Breakfast, Dinner & Car After breakfast it is time for some adventures! Solang Valley (15 Kms from Manali) Summers or winters, this place never fails to fascinate the visitors. Summers offer enchanting greenery all around whereas the winters are blessed with amazing snowfalls. While visiting Solang Valley one should also try their hands on adventure activities as it is one of best place for adventures near Manali. SIGHTSEEING ADD-ONS (EXTRA COST APPLIES) ROHTANG PASS UPTO SNOW LINE Rohtang Pass upto Snow Line (Snow Line is a barrier point placed by the government to avoid life risks during heavy Snowfall) This spot is famous for adventurous roads and having traces of snow even in heated up summers. However, with increase in global warming few months can be devoid of snow yet the panoramic views that it offers are worth watching. On the way to Rohtang Pass, places to cover will be Kothi, Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi.Note: Rohtang pass is closed on every Tuesday and during snowfall months/days. NGT (National Green Tribunal) has also limited the number of vehicles visiting Rohtang pass in a day. Thus, this sightseeing will be subject to permit obtained on the spot and extra cost (Permit + Vehicle charges). Please Note: Adventure activities will be at your own risk and cost.
MANALI – DHARAMSHALA (240 KMS / 7-8 HRS)
Day Services: Stay, Breakfast, Dinner & Car After breakfast check out from the Hotel & drive to Dharamshala. On the way witness the lush green valleys, tranquil waterfalls and spectacular sight of lofty mountains meeting the clouds. Reach Dharamshala & transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DHARAMSHALA – LOCAL SIGHT SEEING-AMRITSAR
Day Services: Stay, Breakfast, Dinner & Car After enjoying your morning meal and CHECK OUT FROM THE HOTWEL .proceed to cover Tsuglagkhang complex. It is the official residence of 14thDalai Lama which also hosts Namgyal Gompa, Tibet museum, library, cafe and a souvenir shop. Other interesting places to cover in Dharamshala will be Bhagsu Nag Temple & Waterfall, St. John Church, War Memorial, Cricket Stadium and drive to Amritasar check in to the Amritsar hotel & At Attari border, feel the passion for unity and patriotism rising. This is a place where you can see security forces of India and Pakistan lowering their flags in respect to each other. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
AMRITSAR – DELHI (450 KMS/10 -11 HRS)
Day Services: Stay, Breakfast, & Car Amritsar is an ideal city to experience spirituality and patriotism at its best. Our Amritsar sightseeing will start off from Golden temple which is one of the holiest Sikh Gurudwaras in India. Next place to cover will be Jallianwala Bagh where tragic massacre led by general dyer took place. After sightseeing drive to delhi . END OF TOUR WITH MEMORABLE MOMENTS……..
- 2 Nights in Shimla (Swastik Inn/Hotel Sukh Sagar/silver)
- 3 Nights in Manali (New Ambika International/silver)
- 1 Night in Dharamshala (Bhagsu Heights/ Triund/ Kumar Residency/silver)
- 1 Night in Amritsar (Grand Hridey or Similar)
- Pick up & Drop from Delhi Airport / Railway Station By Individual Cab.(By swift Dezire )
- 7 Nights Accommodation on Double i.e. 4 Adults sharing 2 room
- MAP Meal Plan – 7 Breakfasts, 7 Dinners for each person
- Transfers & sightseeing by Individual cab as per the itinerary but NGT T&C Apply. Note : A/C will not be used in hilly Areas
- Taxes& Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Monument Entrance Fee / Camera Fees.
- Any Adventure Activities and Personal Expenses
- Heater Charges in Hotels & Volvo Luggage Charges & Coolie Charges etc.
- Early Check inn, Late Check outs and Anything else not mentioned in Inclusion Section
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
Payment Policy :
- Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance.
- Full payment must be done before 10 days of Travelling.
- If Air Ticket is Included in the Package then full cost of Air Ticket to be paid atthe time of booking.
- The payment can be made by NEFT, IMPS, Net Banking, Cheque or Cash Only.
- The payment can also be made by Debit / Credit Cards with Extra Cost@2.5% applicable on Total Payment Price.
Please Note :
- Rates will be valid till 30th September 2019.
- Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms is subject to the availability.
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment i.e., 50 % of the payment as advance & balance on or before arrival.
- Rooms Are subject to availability.
- Sightseeing is organized on schedule days at a fixed time on a seat in coach basis. Prior reservation Essential. No date change, no refund request will be entertained in case of missed / unused Sight Seeing
- All bookings confirmed subject to availability & on receipt of payment at the time of booking. 30 % advance at Booking time is mandatory for confirmation of booking. Balance before ch-in or on arrival day by cash or NEFT transfer. Cheque will be accepted.